Adultery Two Married Bhabhi with a Bachelor
Two Married Bhabhi with a Bachelor
I am 27, living very far from house to earn livelihood leaving my parents in my home town which is much bigger than this place. The reason of being here in the smaller place is basically that I am not that shrewd,

and I know just my work in which I am proficient and as we all know that this is a very brutal world and along with a particular skill you need to know bit of politics which I really don’t know and apart from that I am very shy and hesitant to talk to girls and I get bit conscious talking to them and always tried avoid that to keep myself away from any embarrassing situation,

but like other normal guys I have lot of desires and particularly desire to have sex and seriously I think I have this desire more than anyone else around me and scene long it got accumulated and few months back it use to come out through masturbation till this episode took place in my life.

So if I will start from the beginning then I should mention that I came here in this city (I would not like to mention name of the city) after leaving couple of jobs in my town because of unhealthy atmosphere of work place where my co-worker were not at all cooperative rather they were competing with each other to prove themselves better and for that they use to harm each other cunningly,

and for them I was not an exception. Here I got settled in a very good flat of a very good apartment and joined my new job. In the beginning every thing was ok but later I realize that even this place has no exception. Thought problem was not same as I was facing there, basically here I was challenging people who were working on particular thing in a traditional

way in which lot of labor and time was involved, and opposite to that I was doing same thing with the help of computers. So slowly local labors realized that I am replacing them and sooner or later they will be thrown out of the setup, like it happened in main cities of the country. Gradually there non co-operation started and one particular process of my work faced problems

because that was depending on the manual workers, so with in 2 months again I started facing problems, though the owner level and whole management of that system was with me and they were realizing the problem but as we all know ultimately result matters and I was not getting that and that thing really made me depressed, above that I was alone here and first time in my life I was living alone,
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Two Married Bhabhi with a Bachelor - by Darksam - 25-12-2018, 05:05 PM
RE: Two Married Bhabhi with a Bachelor - by krish - 27-12-2018, 04:37 AM