Adultery Saving My Innocent Husband by Novelist Casanova
"B@stards..!!! They are asking us for evidence, shamelessly. They are the bloody security officer Department, they must be finding evidences and nailing the real criminals behind the bars. Oh my poor little daughter Maya, I feel sorry for you, I really don't know how we are going to find out the real murderer and save your husband," my dad almost broke down. "Come on dad, don't lose hope, this is the time we must be strong," I said, and we were walking out of the security officer Station. As we were walking out of the security officer Station, my dad stopped in the middle, a good 10 yards from the gate, he stood helpless. He looked at me, "There is not a faint chance that your husband could have possibly murdered Shobana," my dad was explaining about the "Shobana Murder Case," in which my husband Akash, a newspaper daily photographer was arrested as the prime suspect. The cops zeroed in on my husband as the murderer because he was the only man present in the Flat #413, 4th Floor of Prasad Paradise Apartment, where Shobana, daughter of a loan shark Mr. Gopal was lying dead. My parents live in the same Prasad Paradise Apartment, but in the 3rd Floor, Flat #313, just below Shobana's Flat. While my dad was explaining, there was a security officer Constable near the gate which was good 10 yards away from us, secretly staring at the slightly exposed region of my waist between my pink cotton saree and black blouse. As my dad was saying "there are big shots involved in this case. The cops are trying to cover up something to save somebody, and we need someone in the security officer Department to give us some hints," the security officer Constable was still staring at my waist secretly.

Deep in my mind I thought maybe I can use this guy, so gently started teasing him. While talking to my dad, I started adjusting my pink saree, tugging the saree around my waist giving him ample view of my navel, and adjusting my black blouse, I looked at him, and he turned away. While my dad was saying "I had a friend in the security officer Department, he would have helped me, but he is retired and settled aboard," in the pretext of clipping my hair properly, I lifted my both hands and put it behind my head and unclipped my hair clip slowly leaving my hair flow freely. Biting the hair clip with my teeth and lips, I put my hands behind adjusting my hair and gave him a clear view of my wheatish flat waist and round left boob over my black blouse. When I turned to look at him, I caught him openly staring at my exposed left boob over my black blouse and my waist, but he made no efforts to look at where I was looking. With my left hand still holding my hair from behind, giving the security officer Constable a full view of my navel and left boobs from the side ways, with my right hand I took the hair clip from my mouth and started clipping my hair. Biting his lips, and with his eyes feasting on my waist and my left boobs over my black blouse, his hand automatically went on top of his co@k over his pant. Saying "Dad, I am your daughter, I am smart enough to find a cop to help us okay?" I brought my hands back and with left my left hand I clipped my blouse under my left boobs and started adjusting my black blouse, this time when I looked at the Constable, he directly looked at my eyes and turned away quickly taking off his hand over his cock over his pant and looked at the other direction. "How Maya? you are just a housewife?" my dad asked.

"It is almost 12:00 PM now, we are getting late for your insulin injection dad, Dr. Shiva will be there anytime, lets go," I said, and looking at his watch, he started to leave along with me. "Just drop me home and go to your house, and find some sleep, Dr. Shiva will give me injection and I will take some rest," my dad said while we were slowly walking out of the security officer compound. "I wonder how you never got a chance to meet Dr. Shiva all these years, it has been 5 years since he has been treating me; besides he is my neighbor. Today I will introduce him to you," my dad said. "Its okay dad, I will meet him some other time," I said. "No no no, I shall introduce him to you today, he is a very trust worthy guy. He and his wife help me and your mom every time," my dad said. Saying "we will be needing good people around us at this point in time Maya," my dad walked along with me exiting the security officer Compound, as we were walking out, we were nearing the security officer Constable who was near the gate. As soon as me and my dad reached near the security officer Constable, my dad quickly stopped "Son, where is the toilet here?" he asked. "Just behind the building sir, come I will help you," he said trying to offer my dad a help. "No, that's okay," my dad said and started walking towards the toilet.

I was standing in front of the security officer Constable, and he had no guts to look at me into my eyes at all, probably feeling guilty for getting caught staring at my navel and left boob. I looked around the security officer Station compound and I could hardly find a cop outside, it looked empty outside for a typical security officer Station. Everybody were inside the security officer Station, "What's the fuss inside?" I asked the security officer Constable, "What Madam?" he asked. "What case is going on inside?" I asked casually. "Oh, it is Shobbbbaaaaaaaaa ..." his voice trailed as he saw me adjusting my saree frills which is tugged to my petticoat right below my navel, and giving him a full close up view of my deep navel. Saying "Sorry, I didn't get you," in the pretext of adjusting my pallu, I exposed my entire left breast over my black blouse. His eyes almost popped out looking at my exposed left boob, I quickly covered my left boob with my pallu. "I didn't get you," I said. His eyes were fixed on my boobs over my pallu this time, and he was finding hard to take his eyes off. Saying Hey, I snapped my fingers to make him take his eyes off my boobs and look in to my eyes. "Man, you are too bold, mind your eyes mister," I said smiling at him. Looking totally embarrassed "Madam, sorry Madam," he uttered and blushed. "Wait, I am telling this to the inspector," I said and playfully walked, and saying "Madam.. no.." he quickly held my hand. "How dare you hold a woman's hand?" I whispered. Looked at his badge and his name read 'Vikram,' "Your name is Vikram right, I am going to report you Vikram," I said and playfully pulled my hand from his and began to walk swaying my ass, turning behind and smiling at him. Perhaps he got me playing with him, saying "Madam, come on Madam," he put his left hand inside my pallu and held my waist and squeezed my navel. I held his hand by placing my hand over my pallu, "take your hands off Vikram," I said. Grabbing my belly with left hand he rubbed his cock on my ass, "sorry madam," he whispered into my ears.

While he was roaming his entire left hand over my waist, "what sorry Madam, I just asked you what case it is? and you are grabbing my waist," I said. "It is Shobana Murder Case Madam," he said and planted a kiss on my right cheek. "Hey no kissing okay?" I said. "Okay okay.. I will not kiss, I will just hold your waist," he said. "mmmmmmm... okay," I said. With his left hand, he gave a pinch next to my navel, and I quickly let out an ouch whisper. "Mmmm... you naughty," I said. "So soft and smooth," he said. "mmmmm like it Vikram?" I said. Saying "mmmmmm" he dig my deep navel and grabbed his left hand tight. The moment I asked "So, who is the real Murderer of Shobana?" he quickly pulled his hand off my waist and began to go away from me. "Vikram, Vikram... wait," I said, and held his hand. "Let me go please, you can't get anything out of me," he said. I got the hint that he must be knowing the truth and it can save my husband's life. I quickly held his right hand with my left hand "Vikam,..you must tell me the truth," I said. "No way," he said. "I will be waiting for you at the Victoria Park, today evening, I want you to tell me the truth," I said. "No way, I am not going say a single word," he said. Saying "if you want this, you will come," I quickly took his right hand and placed it on my left boob, and he began mauling it. Saying "No Madam," he began to enjoy and his entire facial expression changed, he was biting his lips and looking at everywhere if see of anyone is watching him squeeze a beautiful lady's boobs.

I am not flattering myself, everyone who meets me say that I look exactly like yesteryear actress Heera Rajagopal. As I took my hand off his hand which was squeezing my left boob, his hand was still there feeling my boobs from under and sideways, "Madam, please madam," he said and was controlling himself from being tempted. "I am not doing anything Vikram," I said. "Today evening 6:30, at Victoria Park," I said and touched his boner on top of his pant, "mmmmmm... No Madam," he moaned. "Vikram, you like it don't you?" I whispered. "Madammmmm..." he moaned again. "Oh my god Vikram, you are so turned on, wait till 6:30 evening," I said and took his hand off my left boob and my dad came out of the toilet. "Madam, I will lose my job if I tell you about this case madam," he said. "Oh don't worry Vikram, I will keep it to myself you can trust me," I said and began to walk towards my dad, "But Madam," he called. "Don't worry, I will take care," I said and went towards my dad, and as me and my dad walked past the security officer Constable, he was biting his lips and staring at my waist and I blushed and exposed my waist even more. He looked totally fallen for me, and as we went past him, he placed his right hand over my ass, I turned back and looked at him and gave him coy look with a playfully angry expression on my face and he took his hand back. As I helped my dad walk slowly towards the car, I swayed my ass to tease Vikram more, and in the pretext of helping my dad "sir, wait I will help," he said and came running towards us. Saying "Its okay, I will manage," I began helping my dad sit in the front seat, all of a sudden Vikram came from the behind and held my waist and began rubbing his boner inside his pant on top of my ass. The moment his boner almost went between his my ass crack, "Ouch," I uttered and stood straight, "What happened?" my dad asked. "Sorry madam, I accidentally stamped you feet," Vikram said to divert my dad, and my dad's phone rang and he started answering it. "I am not going to come Madam," he whispered. Saying "I will be waiting," I sat inside the car.

"Okay Doctor, .. No problem Doctor," he said and hung up the call. Starting the car "Dr. Shiva?" I asked. "Yeah Maya, he is such a wonderful guy, he is like a Family doctor to the people of our Apartment, he is always there for us for any emergency," while dad was saying, I was thinking about what to wear for the evening. "Ehm Maya, take right and stop near that Pharmacy," my dad said. As soon as I stopped near the Pharmacy, my dad pulled down the window and waved his hand at someone and a young man in his late 30s approached us with a big smile on his face. Cars behind me were honking. "Get in Doctor," my dad said, "Hello Sir, how did you reach here so soon?" he asked. "Get in first, too many impatient guys behind," my dad, and with a brief laughter, he sat in the back seat as I started moving the car. "Maya, this is Dr. Shiva," "Doctor, this is my daughter Maya," my dad introduced us to eachother, looking at the rear view mirror I smiled at him. "Doctor had your lunch?" my dad asked. "Yes sir," he said. "He has a 5 year old daughter Maya, she is so cute, reminds me of you in your childhood days" my dad said. "Bring her home sometime doctor," I said. "Sure, how is Goutham?" the doctor asked. "How do you know Goutham?" I asked in surprise. "He has seen Goutham several time times in our flat Maya," my dad said. "Goutham has grown tall sir, how old is he?" the doctor asked. "Ha ha ha.. he is only 12 doctor, but he has grown as tall as my daughter, who is 34 already" my dad said. "Dad..." I whispered in an embarrassed. "Oh sorry, I told your age, I am getting old you see," my dad said and looked at the doctor.

"Sir, I spoke to my sources and got lot of hints about Shobana Murder Case,... oh ... sorry sir, it is not the right time is it?" he said. "No, that's okay,... Ehm, Maya, doctor has been gathering information about the case and all the information I gave you is from his sources," my dad said. "Thanks doctor," I said. "Sir, the CCTV cameras were switched off on the day Shobana was murdered, not a single new car or a vehicle had entered inside, and the security guard took off on that day because he was not feeling well," while he was saying this, deep in my mind I was thinking that this guy has done too much investigation about the case and I can use his help. "We need at least one guy in the security officer Department to give us some tips, it will be a great help to us in this case," the doctor said. "Excellent doctor, I was telling Maya the same thing. We will be needing help from someone in the security officer Department," my dad said. "I know people in almost all the fields, but not in the security officer Department, you know about me right, I don't get into any trouble," He said. "I know you doctor... haan doctor? what if we bribe some security officer guy and get information from him?" my dad asked. "No sir, money will not work in this particular case, as far the information I have got, too many well off guys are involved behind. It is their money that has got Mr. Akash framed as the murderer in this case," the doctor said. "My friend's husband is a cop, and I am going to her house today evening, I am sure she will help me," I said. "Some tip would do," the doctor said. "Doctor, I think we are troubling you too much," my dad said. "Come on sir, you are like my father, I will do anything to help you," the doctor said in an emotional tone. My dad looked pleased, he lifted his specs a bit and wiped his tears saying "thank you doctor, it is my daughter's life, and she has got no one to help," my dad brushed my hair. Looking at tears in my dad's eyes, even my eyes moistened, "Come on dad," I said. "Sorry.. Em...it will be great if you both work together to find out the real murderer," my dad said. I was so happy that I am getting a huge support from Dr. Shiva. "Don't worry sir, I help madam in every possible ways," the doctor said. "Please doctor, don't call me Madam, call me Maya," I said looking at him in the rear view window and gave a smile. Smiling back he said "only if you stop calling me doctor and call me Shiva," he said. Saying "Okay Shiva," I chuckled, "Lets get the Murderer Maya," he said and we all three laughed, and we reached the Prasad Paradise Apartments, and I dropped Shiva and my dad and left to my house.

As soon as I parked my car in the basement, I went inside my house, my maid Jancy came out of the Kitchen, "Madam, I just now gave food to Goutham and came home," she said. "Jancy, how many times I have to tell you not to call me Madam, and call me Maya," I said. It is so embarrassing when she calls me Madam, because we both are of same age and she has been working in our house since she was little and I used to play games with her in the terrace. "That's okay Madam," she said. "How is your daughter?" I asked. "Here take this 10,000 Rs, you asked for," I said and gave the 10,000 Rs to her, "But Maya, I only asked 5,000 Rs," Jancy said. "Jancy, she is in 12th now, she will be needing it to buy books, just keep it Jancy," I said. "Thanks Maya, haan.. Goutham said he is going to give you a surprise, he seems really happy," she said. "You told about the Case to Goutham, I have told you that his dad is in Delhi and will be back in a week?" I asked. "Come on, I am not an idiot like you I care for Goutham like his own dumb mother," Jancy said and we both laughed. "Jancy, you are an angel to my son. Guess what, no matter how much you age, you are still as beautiful as you were when you were young, looking at this pink lips" I said and pinched her lips. Pushing my hands away from her lips, "I am just 34 okay," she said smiling. "Oh Jancy, you are never a maid material," I said. "I am not a maid you idiot, I am just helping my best friend who needs my help and I need her help and we both are helping each other, okay?" she said. "Okay okay... I am leaving now, things are getting emotional and I will start crying... and I will come back at 5," Jancy said and left the house.

After she left, I entered our bedroom and quickly peeled off my pink saree and my black blouse, switched on the AC, and slept only in my white petticoat and black bra. In my dreams, I was getting dreams of Vikram, kissing my navel, and I am moaning. When I quickly opened my eyes and saw, it was my son Goutham, "Goutham, is that you?" I said in a surprise. "Yes it is me," he said and slept on top of me. "Goutham, change your uniform first," I said. "I have a surprise for you, close you eyes," he said. "Closing my eyes, what surprise," I asked. Holding my both hands, he started kissing my lips. My son has developed his habit of kissing on the lips lately, and I did not want to discourage him and give him wrong ideas. I was moving my face left and right to avoid getting kissed on my lips, every time I turned to my left or right, kisses used to land on my either cheeks. "What surprise?"" I asked, he let my hands free and hugged me and started kissing my neck. His kisses were brief, took his time kisses my neck and he was kissing like a grown up man, never I have ever felt his kisses like this, and I was getting totally confused. As he slowly started kissing my neck and below my ears, I was getting turned on and I was cursing myself for getting my panties wet. "What surprise Goutham?" I asked holding his face, "Guess?" he said and moved his body little bit down so that his face was directly at my boobs covered with black bra. "You won in some bet?" I asked. "Nope," he said and began kissing my cleavage, pulling my bra straps from my shoulder he was kissing my shoulder and cleavage region.

Strangely I was very quiet enjoying my own son's kisses, and allowing him to almost remove my black bra. It has been months since me and my hubby had sex the last time, and my son's kisses are sending some wrong signals to my body. My legs spread automatically and his stomach was rubbing between my leg, and he pulled my bra strap till my elbows and my black was exposing my boobs even more, it has down so low that, it he pulled my bra a little bit, it will reveal my nipples. As my son continued to kiss me all over my boobs next to my nipples, I began biting my lips in pleasure. "Mom, why are you biting your lips now?" he asked in a angry tone, "Its nothing dear," I said. "You are so mean, I asked you to guess about my surprise and you are taking so long to take a guess," he said. "mmmm leg me guess,???? You got first rank?" I asked. Saying "No come on... I will give you two more chances," he quickly unhooked my bra from behind and left the bra loose, and this time my nipples popped out and he began sucking my right nipple and I was strangely getting turned on. I was biting my lips and feeling his gentle lips sucking my nipple, "You have holiday tomorrow?" I asked. Saying "Nope.. this is your last chance mom," he took his lips off right right nipples and shifted to my left nipple and began sucking it. This time I was actually brushing my fingers all over his head and encouraging him to suck my nipple and I could feel my panties getting wet. Biting my lips I arched my head backwards, my legs automatically spread wider, and began to moan, mmmmmmmmmm.." All of a sudden our telephone rang and my son saying "I am going to attend," he quickly got up from me and ran towards the living room.

"Goutham, careful, run slowly," I shouted, and got up from the bed removed my black bra and wiped his saliva off my nipples with my black bra and threw it in the laundry bag. With nothing on top and just white petticoat I walked towards the wardrobe, opened up the wardrobe and pulled out a black silk nighty and wore it. "Who is it ?" I asked. "Grandpa mom," he said, and I went to the kitchen to prepare snacks for him. As I walked to the kitchen, I could feel my wet panties sticking on to my groin, and as soon as I entered the kitchen, I put my both hands inside my nighty and petticoat and pulled out my grey panties. The portion which covered my groin was totally soaked, and I was curing myself for getting turned on so much, and that too to my son's kisses. While I was looking at my soaked grey panties, "Maaaaaom." my son screamed and ran to the kitchen, and I quickly put my both hands behind to hide my wet grey panties. My son ran into the kitchen and straight away saying "grandpa just called me to find out if I was home. So tell me mom, what is your final guess?" he directly placed his hands over my boobs. I was in total shock, this is the first time he is touching my boobs like this, I mean he has actually touched me every part of my body, but this time was different. Since I was not wearing my bra inside my silk nightie. my boobs totally went into his hands, it is as good as grabbing my boobs naked. Since I was not in the position to bring my hands and reveal my wet grey panties and also was not in the position to push him away and give wrong signals to my growing son, I stood there biting my lips and looking into his eyes. "Why are you biting you lips every time I touch you here mom, you got hurt here? Can I see it?" he said and squeezed my entire boobs gently. "no no no.. Its not pain," I said. Surprisingly he took out his hands from my boobs and pinched my cheeks, "My mommy should smile all the time," he said and spread my lips to smile.

I could hear the door getting opened, "Oh my god, my sweetheart has won a Trophy," Jancy shouted in surprise. "Jancy!!!!" my son shouted and ran towards the living room, curious about the trophy he had got, and forgetting about my grey panties in hand, I followed him to the living room. Saying "Jancy, I am the school Chess champion now," he hugged Jancy and lifted her in the air. Jancy looked so happy and I was happy for my son too, and saying "without you I wouldn't have won this trophy Jancy," he put her on the sofa and slept on top of her and began kissing everywhere on her face and she was laughing. "I know you will win," she said receiving the kisses, with her right leg resting on the sofa and left leg on the sofa, with her legs spread. My son quickly put his hands inside her green saree and black petticoat, and started kissing her lips. To my shock, Jancy held his face and began kissing my son passionately, strangely I was getting turned on. "Goutham, you must now kiss Jancy on her lips," I said, and when I looked at his hands, he had already removed Jancy's dark blue panties till her knees. The telephone rang, and when I attended, it was my dad, "Maya, its me," My dad said. "Dad, Goutham has won a trophy," I said, and when I looked at Jancy and my son, Jancy was hugging my son and kissing her passionately, and strangely I was getting turned on and my hand automatically went to my crotch and began rubbing it. "Mayaa,, are you there?" My dad asked. "Yeah dad," I said and with my grey panties in my left hand. "He told me already, send him down I am taking him out" my dad said. The moment I hung up the call, Goutham broke the kiss and pulled her dark blue panties threw it away. "Is it from dad?" he said. "Nooo..." me and Jancy screamed at the same time. "Its grandpa and he is taking you out," I said. "Yeeeey... " he screamed and ran to his room.

Grabbing her dark blue panties, "He pulled off your panties too?" Jancy asked looking at my grey panties in my left hand. "I am sorry Jancy for my son's behavior," I said. "Come on Maya he is my son too," Jancy said. "I know Jancy, but still kissing on the lips and removing the panties and stuff are little too much, don't you think so?" I said. My came out changing his dress, and saying "Bye mom, Bye Jancy, Love you both so much," he said and left the house. "Did you see that Maya, he is just an just an kid, and he is just playing with us. So make a big issue out of it, if he kisses in the lips and remove the panties okay?" Jancy said. "Yeah Jancy, I am psychologically weak because of my husband's case, and I can't judge his innocence," I said. "I know Maya, if he kisses you, just kiss him back and smile at him, and take it casually, okay?" Jancy said, and started putting her dark blue panties back. "Yeah Jancy, you are right," I said in a sort of confused tone. Saying "Maya, still thinking about your husband's case dear?" Jancy gave me a hug, and it reminded me of meeting Vikram the security officer Constable, and I looked at the clock, and it was already 6:00 PM. "Jancy, I am getting late, I am going to meet a security officer Constable, to get some information about the case," I said and broke the hug. I went to my bed room, threw my grey panties into the laundry bag, pulled out a towel and went for shower. With just a towel wrapped around me I came out and opened the wardrobe and pulled out a peach color panty and wore it, throwing the wet towel on the bed and I picked up a white bra from the wardrobe and wore it. I was in total confusion as of what to wear, since the time was running out, I quickly pulled out a pink long skirt and a white short sleeve top. First I wore my pink long skirt, which was till my feet and the waist portion was only of elastic, I wore it over my peach color panties. I put my both hands into my white color short sleeve top and secured the top, putting on some make up with lipstick and accessories, and putting on my high heals, I grabbed my car keys and my had bag. "Jancy, I will be late tonight," I said and left my house.

Victoria Park, usually it gets closed after 6:00 PM, because of all the illegal activities which used to happen before. Since husband is the Chairman of the Victoria Park Club, we had the keys of the gate. As soon as I reached the park, I opened the gate getting down from my car, and drove my car inside and parked my car and I was waiting for Vikram, sitting inside the car. The environment was totally dark, the only source of light there was a the light of the street light which was near the gate. It was already 7:00 PM, and I was worried if he would come or not. I got down from the car, and was looking around in search of him, deep in my mind I was worried that if I lose this guy I would not get information about the case and will be difficult to save my husband. "I should have teased him more, maybe I should have smooched his lips," I said to myself. All of a sudden, a pair of hands hugged me from behind, I was so happy at moment, as I knew it was Vikram. Hugging me tight, he was rubbing his dick between my ass crack from behind, the skirt I was wearing was a very thin material and I could feel his dick trying to penetrate through my panties. "Vikram, I know you will come," I said. Saying "how would I possibly say no to this navel," he turned me around, knelt in front of me, lifted my whit top and planted a kiss on my navel and hugged my waist. As he continued kissing my navel, his mustache was making me feeling tickling and getting me excited at the same time, I held his head, saying "Vikram, stop being naughty." He stood up and smiled at me, "what heavenly deed I have done to get to fuck a hot and sexy lady like you," he said and hugged me tight and lifted me and circled me around, with my arms around his neck and my chink resting on his left shoulder. His hug was so tight that, my hard nipples almost popped out of my bra, "Oh...Vikram drop me down," I said. As he was dropping me onto my feet, "not until I get what I want," I said and stood on the ground full of green grass, adjusting my white top.

Saying "anything for this," he placed his big palms over my both ass cheeks and pulled me close to him and stared rubbing his boner between my legs. I quickly pushed him aside, "why? you don't want the information?" he asked and knowing that I am in the desperate need for the information, he started unbuttoning his shirt. I was wondering what to do next, "take of you tops," he said as he took off his shirt and vests. He spread his shirt on the grass along with his vest. Saying "come on, take it off," he removed his pant and was in his underwear. Looking at me doing nothing, he held my white tops and lifted it, pulling it off my body and spreading it over the grass. I was only in my white bra and pink skirt. "I know your husband is innocent," he said placing his hands over my pink skirt. "You do?" I asked in anticipation holding his face. Saying "don't worry I am gonna help you," he grabbed my skirt and started pulling it down, since it was only an elastic material, it was coming down quite easily revealing my peach color panties. He took it off and spread on the grass, all his clothes and mine looked like bed sheet spread on the grass. As I stood only in my white bra and peach color panties, with his arms around my waist he hugged me tight and and my hands were went automatically around his neck. His hands were roaming all over my bra from the back, "thanks for offering me your help Vikram," I said and planted a kiss on his cheek. "You are a wonderful wife, I wonder my wife would do anything like this to save my life," Vikram said, gently unclasping my bra. "Thanks Vikram, if she loves you, she will go to any extent to save you," I said, and he gently removed my white bra and threw it on my white tops. Saying "not to this extent," he slid his both hands inside my peach color panties and grabbed my naked ass cheeks. I quickly hugged him tight, with my naked boobs crushing against his chest. "I am going to pull your panties down and get you naked, you sure you want to do this for your husband?" Vikram asked. Saying "anything for my husband," I broke the hug and held the elastic of my peach color panties. "Come on, make is fast Vikram," I screamed and pulled my panties down, took it off completely and put on on top of my pink skirt.

"Wait, wait.. relax...," he said holding my face. "mmmmm... looks like you are totally turned on," he said removing his underwear and getting naked. "No, I just want to make it fast," I said. It really angered him "oh you are not turned on then? you don't have to make love to me?" he said, "Aright, here take your panties, were it and leave the place, and before you leave I am leaving," he said and gave my peach color panties back to me, picked up his clothes and started walking naked with his clothes on his hands. After a couple of steps he turned back, "find the real murderer by yourself, before they hang your husband," he said and continued to walk. I was totally cornered now, "Vikram, wait,," I said and ran naked behind him, and grabbed his clothes from his hand. "Vikram, I was just kidding, you know how badly I want you inside you?" I said giving him that seductive look. Saying "Really?? But you are not wet here," he placed his right hand between my leg, right on top of my pussy, "aaaoh," I exclaimed and jumped two steps behind. "Come here, let me see if you are wet or not," he said playfully and and held my right hand around his neck, wrapped his left hand around my waist and started sucking my right breast, and my body began to react. "Aaaaah..." I let out a soft moan biting my lips and squeezed his hair. Biting my nipple gently, "you like it?" he said, as his teeth was clinching to my nipple gently, he could not speak properly. "aaaaaaah...whaaat?" I asked, and was getting wet down there. "You like it?" he asked taking his teeth off my nipple, and before I could answer, he put his index finger right inside my wet pussy, and I quickly locked legs involuntarily, crushing his palm right between my inner thighs and his index finger deep inside my pussy. "Aaaaaaaah..." I moaned, as his index finger began scratching my inner walls of my pussy , the more he scratched me there, the wetter I was getting. "Mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,," I was moaning, as my vaginal walls were involuntarily tightening and gripping his finger. Without my knowledge, a strong orgasm was begging to build, and all off a sudden, he wrapped his left arm around my waist and lifted me saying "spread you legs," and with lack of control over my feet, I automatically spread my legs, and he began finger fucking me, "aaaaaaah.. aaaaaaah," I moaned as he lifted me and walked finger fucking me and finally dropped me on top of my pink skirt and white top which was spread as a blanket.

As I lay on top of my skirt and tops naked, he slept on top of me, hugging me tight he started kissing my lips. His dick was rubbing on top of my crotch, with my eyes closed I held his face and began kissing his lips. His right hand went to my left boob and began squeezing my left breast, making me break the smooch and start to moan, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaah." His right hand then went down to my left knee and he spread my left knee and placed his hand right on top of my pussy, and put his middle finger right inside my pussy. "Aaaaaaaah," I moaned, and I was no way going to control anymore, and held his face and started kissing his lips, and he quickly put his dick inside my pussy and began fucking me vigorously. As he continued fucking me vigorously, I could feel he was reaching for this climax and I was getting ready for a huge orgasm, and the thoughts of how my son fondled my boobs, kissed me, hugged kissed and almost fucked Jancy removing her panties were encircling in my mind; and not to mention the thoughts of how I teased Vikram in the security officer station was going on in my mind. "Aaaaaaah... aaaaaaaah.. aaaaaaah.." Vikram screamed and began giving me heavy thrusts, as my nails were roaming all over his back, and I could not take it any longer, "aaaaah... Vikram, I am going to cummmmm," I said moaning. "Aaaaaaah.. I am gonna cum too...," he moaned and in only final push deep inside my pussy, he came inside me, and biting his shoulder and I came at the same time leaving my entire pussy totally wet. Vikram crumbled on top of me totally exhausted breathing heavily, pulling out his dick, he and slept beside me. I sat down and pulled by white bra and started wearing it, and stood up grabbing my peach color panties, and I began wearing, looking at me putting on my clothes, he stood up and started wearing his clothes. I wore my pink skirt and white top, "it was great," he said buttoning his shirt. "Did you enjoy it?" I asked securing my hair into a bun, he just hugged me and started kissing my lips, and I started kissing him back, making sure not to leave him dissapointed, I was kissing him quite passionately.

As his right hand slowly traveled from my face to my boobs to my belly, and finally to touch my pussy, I broke the smooch and smiled at him before it gets sexual again. "I shot my entire load inside this one," he said with his right hand on still on top of my pussy over my panty and skirt, I did not want to push it aside and piss him off. "So Vikram, tell me about the real murderer?" I asked. "Wow, what a body you have," he said and placed his left hand over my right breast. "Who are behind the Murder?" I asked. "My god, I can't believe my luck today, I actually fucked this beauty," he exclaimed. I got angry, because he was not giving me any answers, so I forced his hands away and began to walk towards my car without saying a work. "Madam,.. I will tell you wait," he came behind me and hugged me from behind circling his arms around my waist. "Let me go, you are only trying to enjoy my body, but trying to help you," I said and tried to push him away and leave, but he pulled me and grabbed me tight from behind. Lifting me by hugging me from behind he walked a couple of yards and sat on the park bench making me sit on his lips. I tried to get up and leave, but he quickly grabbed my boobs from behind and made me sit on his lap and he took off his hands from my boobs. "Your husband is innocent..." and now he started to give information, and I began to listen to what he has to say sitting on his lap.

"One day we got a call from an unknown person saying that a young girl is found dead in the Flat #413, 4th Floor of Prasad Paradise Apartment. Four of us plus the Sub-Inspector, rushed to the spot, and when we broke open the door, we saw your husband trying to escape through the window. We quickly arrested him and my superiors came to the conclusion that he is the murderer and filed the FIR, even I was convinced that your husband was the murderer. After a couple of days, a lawyer came to the security officer Station, and handed a suitcase to the inspector and said something to him and left the place. Inspector called us inside and told us that, we have received money from the lawyer, for framing the case on your husband and produce him to the court, and he even warned us that if we tell this to anyone he will kill us. I am 100% sure that this lawyer is the murderer of Shobana. Here, this is his card, you must get him quickly before he flies to Bangkok to party, tomorrow evening," Vikram said and gave me lawyer's business card. As I was looking at the car which read Advocate Srikanth Mani, M.A. L.L.B, "You are happy that you got the information, you needed?" he asked. I nodded "yes," in response. "After you get this guy, your husband will be free and enjoy with him," he said and playfully tickled my navel, and I giggled. Saying "thanks a lot for you help Vikram," I held his chin with my right hand and planted a smooch on his lips. Saying "what a lucky husband, he is getting to enjoy a beauty like you forever," Vikram slid his hand inside my white tops and lifted my bra gently and inserted his both hands inside my bra and cupped by boobs and began squeezing it, and it was driving me crazy. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned as his dick began rubbing my butt. My body was tempting me to just go with the flow and allow him to enjoy my body, but my mind was alarming me to just run of the place as I have already got the information and he is no more needed. With his hands still inside my bra, squeezing my boobs, he made me stand, and kissed my cheek. My knees were weak now, and I could barely stand as my thighs were squeezing my panty making it rub against my clit. Taking his hands off my boobs, he turned me to face him and kissed my neck, and then straightaway went for my navel and gave a kiss there, and all I could do was close my eyes, bite my lips and hold his head right on top of my navel. Without waiting for no time, he put his both hands inside my pink skirt and grabbed my panties and began to pull. "No no no ... Vikram now," I screamed in shock and held his hands over my skirt. Since his grip was strong, he started pulling down it down slowly and I could feel my panties coming down completely off my ass, and coming down from my thighs. I could feel the wet portion of my panties were still sticking to my thighs as it came down till my knees. As my panties came till my knees, I lifted my pink skirt till my knees, pulled my legs out one after the other, pushed his to the ground and began to run leaving my peach color panties in his hand. Before I could take a couple of steps, he quickly grabbed by pink long tops, and to prevent myself from being banged, I quickly removed my pink long skirt pulling it down and ran to my car bottom naked. I quickly closed the car door, started the car and left the place.

I was driving my car bottom naked, without even my panties. I grabbed my cell phone from my bag, it had too many missed calls in it, and ignoring them I quickly dialed to my house to talk to Jancy. It was a long ring, and I was beginning to get worried that if Jancy has left to her house, I might have to get inside my house bottom naked, or remain in the car without my panties until midnight when all the people are asleep. Oh my god what am I going to do, I was saying to myself. "Hello Maya, where have you been, what took you so long," Jancy asked. I was so happy that she picked up my call, "Jancy, my angel, thank God, you did not leave. I will be there in 5 mins, please bring a towel down to the parking area and wait for me," I said. "Sure, I will do that. I have a good news for you, that's why I am still here," She said. "Me too, I will tell you everything once I get home," I said and hung up the call. My darling angel Jancy readily opened the gate for me with a towel in her hand, and locked the gate as I entered inside and parked my Honda City in the parking lot. He came to me with a smile and handed over the towel to me. Saying "thanks Jancy," I wrapped the towel around my waist and came out of the car. "Maya, why are you naked down there, are you okay?" she asked. "Lets get inside first. Where is Goutham?" I asked. Walking swiftly along with me she said "his grandpa took me and Goutham home, and Goutham was tired so he slept in the sofa itself, and his grandpa told me not to wake him up and he will drop him tomorrow morning. Dr. Shiva dropped me here," Jancy said, and opened the door and we both got inside. "Good, I am glad that Goutham is there.

Let me have a quick shower and come back, Jancy," I said and went to the shower. As I came out after the shower, I could smell something from the kitchen, knowing that Jancy in there, saying "Jancy where are you?" I went to the kitchen toweling my hair and completely naked. Me and Jancy grew up together, and between us its quite common to bed naked. With the towel wrapped around my head, I went behind Jancy and hugged her and gave her a kiss. "The Maharani seems happy today, after a long time," Jancy said preparing a dish with a wooden flipper in her hand. Saying "Yeah, the Maharani is very happy today," I turned Jancy around and hugged her tight and lifted her in the air. "Heyyy.. put me down," she said and I put her down and hugged her, and I smooched her lips, quickly she spanked my naked butt with the wooden flipper she has in her hand, "ouch," I exclaimed. "Both mom and son are the same, obsessed with my lips," she said with a laugh. I pinched her both cheeks "that's because we love you so much," I said and hugged her. "Hey, put on your clothes you idiot first. You are acting like your son Maya, sometimes I get confused with whom I am with," Jancy said and we both laughed. Jancy hugged me and said softly "Go Maya, put your clothes and come, I have a good news to tell you," She said. "I have got a good news too," I said. "My news is bigger than yours," Jancy said, and I went to my bedroom and put on a T-shirt and a pajama and came out. By the time I came out Jancy had prepared diner for both of us and got it ready on the dining table. While we both were having your dinner "Did you give the money to your daughter?" I asked, and by the time we had our dinner and sat on the sofa, the topic about her daughter got over and we both relaxed on the sofa.

"Jancy, shall I tell you the good news?" I asked. "Nope.. only after mine," she said and started narrating;

"When me and Gautham were in your dad's house, Dr. Shiva and your dad were sitting in the living room and discussion some serious thing. Your dad was sitting in the 3-seater sofa and Dr. Shiva was sitting in the single-seater sofa close to your dad. "Jancy, please come here," your dad called and I went near him and made me sit next to him. "Dr. Shiva wants to have a world with you," he said. "Tell me doctor," I said. Jancy, you are aware of Shobana Murder case and Maya's husband is arrested for that right?" Dr. Shiva asked. "Yeah doctor I am aware of that," I said. "Well, we will be needing your help regarding that," Dr. Shiva said. 'Tell me doctor, I will do anything for Maya," I said. "Jancy, we have a suspicion on the security guard who did not turn up on the day of murder and we are pretty sure that he knows the real murderer, and probably the real murderer must have paid him to take off on that day and made him switch off all the security cameras," Dr. Shiva said. While me and your dad were listening to him carefully, "Sir, if you don't mind, I would like to talk to Jancy alone," Dr. Shiva said to your dad. "No problem doctor," your dad said and tried to get up with the help of a walker, and I quickly helped him stand up by putting his right arm around my neck and held his waist to lift him up. "Thanks Jancy," he said and planted a fatherly kiss on my forehead," and said to Dr. Shiva, "Doctor, Jancy is also my daughter, she grew up Maya in our house, and they both are close friends. You can take any help you want from Jancy, she will do it for Maya," your dad said, and acknowledging that Dr. Shiva smiled at me and I smiled back. "Okay, you guys carry on, I am gonna get some sleep meanwhile," you dad said and went to the bedroom. "Where is Goutham?" I asked. "He is playing video games in doctor's house, Jancy" he said and went inside the bedroom and closed the door.

Dr. Shiva was such a sweet guy, but initially I was feeling very shy to talk. He made things very comfortable to me. The moment your dad went inside the bedroom, I was feeling shy to even look at Dr. Shiva. "Hey Jancy, why are you blushing and standing like as if I have come here to seek your hand in marriage." he said and stood up from the single seater sofa. I looked at him, we both laughed. "Look into my eyes," he said and I was still blushing. "Jancy, look, your are still blushing and you are still thinking that I am going to propose you for marriage. If you are still thinking about me like that, I am sorry, I have a beautiful wife and a daughter," he said and chuckled. "No doctor, I am just feeling shy, that's all," I said. "Jancy, now look at me, look into my eyes," he said and when I slowly lifted my head and looked into my eyes. He was looking into my eyes and suddenly he laughed and I started laughing back. "Ha ha ha, she finally laughed... okay, feeling comfortable now?" he asked and I said Yes. "Jancy, now to the serious topic," he said and I was still smiling, "you are still laughing?" he said and pinched my ears, and I started laughing. "Still laughing? Haan? Still laughing?" he said and pinched the exposed part of my waist between my blue saree and black blouse. "Okay okay.. I am serious," I said still giggling, and took his hand off my waist and turned away from me saying "Oh my god, what should I do to keep this woman serious?" By this time, I had to gotten too comfortable with Dr. Shiva, and all the shyness had already gone, and I really don't know how that happened, and that too in a matter of 5 minutes. He seemed very friendly to me, and I opt to be no different. Saying "Doctor, I will be serious now, okay?" I placed my right hand over his left shoulder and turned him to face me.

"Why are you trying to be too friendly with me? I don't like you, I don't want to help your friend, I don't want to talk to you either," he said looking at me squinting his eyes. Saying "Really?... Really??.. Really??" with my both hands started pinching his both ears, at first gently, and then hard. "I want to be your friend.. I want to be your friend," he exclaimed and placed his both hands over my waist. "That's better," I said and took my hands off and placed it over his shoulders and smiled at him. "Stop being friendly to me, I am such a bad man," he said gently roaming his right hand over my waist. "Doctor, don't say that, you are a very friendly person, and wonderful man," I said holding his face. "Awww.. thank you so much Jancy," he said and hugged me, and I hugged him back. I started liking this guy, never met a person in my life who was as friendly as this guy, perhaps all the well read guys in the society are sweet guys, I thought to myself and cursing myself for marrying such an useless husband listening to my parents, I hugged him back totally surrendering myself to his arms. "Why are you thanking me, you dint accept me as you friend?" I asked, hugging him right and holding his face in my hand. "We will be good friends for life, don't worry, Eva Mendes," he said. "Eva Mendes?" I asked. "Yeah, Hollywood actress, she looks like you. Beautiful ass like this, and cute lips like this," he said and grabbed my ass and kissed my lips. The smooched lasted for good 5 seconds, and I had for force myself to break the smooch and said "Doctor, stop," and broke the hug. "Don't call me Doctor, call me Shiva okay?" he said. "Calling me doctor making me feel odd, even Maya calls me Shiva,.. oh my god, we are wasting our time Eva, come on sit down.

Lets get serious and talk about the serious issue," he said and I sat on the sofa next to him. His tone sounded like as if nothing had happened moments ago. "Look Eva," he said, "What Eva, I am Jancy," I said. "I am going to call you Eva," he said. "Come on doctor," I exclaimed. "What did I tell you moments back?" he said and pinched my ears. "Ouuch,...What?" I asked. Still pinching my ears "I told you not to call me doctor and call me Shiva, why you don't want to be my friend?" he said. "Alright, I am sorry," I said. Putting his right hand over my shoulder, "now say my name?" he said, "Say Shiva," he added. I looked into his eyes and "Shiva," I uttered. "Very Good, this is is Shiva," he said and placed his left hand over his chest, "and this is Eva," he said and placed his left hand over my right boob, and once again saying "this is Shiva," he said and placed his left hand over his chest, "and this is Eva," he said and placed his left hand over my right boob, and this time he took time to take his hand off. To be frank, I was getting a little turned on to his touches over my boobs, my body somehow was aching to be touched once again. "This is Shiva," I said and placed my right hand over his chest, "and this is Jancy," I said and placed my right hand over my left boob. "No no no...this is Shiva," he said and placed his left hand over his chest, "and this is Eva," he said and placed his left hand over my right boob and cupped it fully, and my white bra cropped out of my black blouse. Saying "Hey what is this, you are wearing this 1947 bra," he said cupping my right boob. My boobs were never touched this gently with so much of care by anyone, his hand was so soft, and the way he is touching my boob was turning me on. My auto driver husband was very rough and he used to squeeze my boobs, like he squeezes his Auto horn, so hard that he would make cry in real pain. "What are you thinking about?" Shiva asked with his right hand over my shoulder and his left hand gently squeezing my right boob. "Why are you wearing this 1947 Bra? I asked" He said. "Why what's wrong with my bra?" I asked looking at his left hand cajoling my right boob with his soft doctor hand.

Saying "Eva, you are being so innocent dear, look" he slue my pallu aside and exposed my right boob over my black blouse completely. "This is the problem, look how your boobs look," "your bra was supposed to holding your boobs like this right?" he said and cupped my entire right boobs over my black blouse completely. I sat speechless offering my right boob to be squeezed by Shiva, and my hands which were on my thighs were squeezing my green saree along with my petticoat. Saying "look, how loose it is," he slid his left hand right inside my black blouse and inside my white bra and cupped my entire right boob naked, with my nipples getting caught between his index and middle finger. "Mmmmmmm..." I let out a moan and my right hand grabbed his hand over my black blouse, and I looked into his eyes biting my lips and he took his hand out. "Eva, why are you skipping topics all the time? Lets get back to the serious issue at least now," he said and laughed, like nothing happened just now.

Saying "now let me explain what exactly happened on the day of murder," he stood up from the sofa and began walking from left to right. "On the day of murder, the security cameras went off, and the security guard who never took off even during the times he had heavy fever, took off on that particular day giving a lame excuse that he had headache. And, the murder finally happened on that day. What does it say?" he asked. "Mmm... He did not murder?" I said. "Okay, close enough ... anything else?" he asked. "Maybe the murderer should have paid him to take off that day?" I said. Saying "Bingo..!! Good one Eva," he sat next to me. "Even me and Maya's dad think the same, and if he tells who has paid him or who had asked him to take off on that day, we can easily trace the real murderer," Shiva said. "Great Shiva, we can find the real murderer and save Akash' sir, and Maya will be so happy," I said. "Yes Eva, Maya's life will be so beautiful and so will Goutham's life," he said. "Maya's life and Goutham's life is in your hands, Eva," Shiva said. "What are you saying Shiva?" I asked. "The time is playing dice in Maya's life, if Maya doesn't find out the real murderer, her husband might be hanged and Maya will be a widow," he said. "Oh god.!!" I exclaimed. "But there we still can save the family," he said. "How Shiva?" I asked. "It is all in your hands Eva, Akash's life, Maya's life, and Goutham's life and not to mention the lives of Maya's parents and Akash's parents," he said. "How can I help them Shiva? If I had the power to save them I would have saved them already," I said. "Now, it is all in your hands, you must trust me on this, and if you do what I say, you can save all their lives," he said. "Sure Shiva, tell me, I will do anything for Maya," I said.

"You must seduce Kishan, the security guard," Shiva said. "What?" I exclaimed. "Yes, if you seduce the security guard and get to know just one information about who paid him to take off on that day or who asked him to take off on that day, we can easily zero in on the murderer and save Maya's husband," He said. "Shiva, are you sure you want me to do it ?" I asked and stood up from the sofa. "Yeah Eva, do it for your best friend," he said and stood up. "I have never done this before, Shiva," I whispered and looked at him. Saying "I am your friend, and I will help you, trust me," he said and held my waist. "Thanks Shiva," I said and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Everything will be alright okay?" he said and hugged me and I hugged him back. "I will do anything for Maya," I said hugging him. "I know, lets do this for Maya," he said. "Wearing your panties inside Eva?" he asked and placed his both hands over my buttocks, and I hugged him even tighter as I was feeling ticklish and I could feel an itch between my legs. His hands were roaming all over my butt, tracing my panties, and I bit my lips and hugged him squeezing his shirt over his back. "Yeah Shiva, I am wearing my panties," I said. "Good but you won't be needing that," he said. "What??" I asked in surprised. "I know you must be wearing those 1947 panties just like you 1947 bra, and it will turn men of today totally off, Eva. We should not be taking any chances, you understand?" He said. "My panties are fine Shiva, new one," I said.

Saying "I know Eva, look how firmly it is holding your beautiful butt," he placed his both hands over my buttocks and gently mauled it. My new found friend Shiva's hands all over my buttocks were turning me on, and I began enjoying his hands over my butt. "Thanks Shiva," I said and involuntarily kissed his cheek, while my arms were around his neck hugging him. "But, you can't seduce someone with the bra and panties of yours Eva," he said and started kissing my neck and shoulder. If I can kiss him, so can he, my mind said and I felt it was okay to allow him to kiss me. "You sure you want me to remove my panties, Shiva?" I asked, holding his face. "And your bra too, Eva," he whispered. "Shiva, no," I whispered and nodded No. "Do this for Maya, everything will be fine," Shiva said and holding my waist, began kissing my lips and I started kissing his lips back. He put his tongue inside my mouth and I began sucking it, and he held my lower lips with his both lips and sucked it gently. I was totally turned on now, I began to get wet between my legs. Deep in my mind I knew that Shiva is kissing me because of our friendship and I did not want to turn it sexual and ruin our friendship. Before I could get totally out of control, I broke the smooch saying "Okay Shiva, just give me a moment, I will go remove my bra and panties and come," I said. "You can remove it here?" he whispered, "No Shiva," I whispered. "Come on we are friends Eva," he whispered. "I am feeling shy," I whispered. "If you really consider me as your friend, you must remove your bra and panties right in front of me," he whispered. "Shiva, you are being naughty now," I whispered pinching his lips.

Slowly I began enjoying this teasing him, I put my index finger inside his mouth, and he licked it all, while he was sucking my index finger, I nodded no, almost uttering no don't do that, and he got my index finger totally moist. I pulled out my index finger and looked at it and it will full of his saliva, and involuntarily I put that same index finger and sucked his saliva, and took his off and pinched his lips looking at his lips. He brought his lips close to mine and started smooching my lips gently and slowly, sending wrong signals to my brain. With his left hand, he held my pallu and pulled it completely off my shoulders and dropped it down. While he stuck his tongue out, I began sucking is holding his face, and his hands went to my blouse hooks and began removing the blouse hooks one after the other. I began to feel the itch between my legs and my knees were shivering, as his hands went behind tracing my back and reached for my bra hooks and unhooked my bra. Spreading his legs wide, he hugged me tighter making my both legs go between his legs. There was pin drop silence and all the sound in the room were the sound of his and my saliva getting together as he smooched my lips. My body was aching for something more, I was expecting him to remove my black blouse, but he seemed to be lost in the smooch. I began to feel that, like me. While his hands were holding me firm, I held my black blouse and removed my blouse. Saying "Shiva, I am removing my bra now, hold this" I broke the smooch and gave my black blouse to him.

As I was taking my white bra off, he put my black blouse over his shoulder and he put his hands underneath my bra and placed them over my boobs saying "I am covering my friend's boobs, so that not ones sees." Taking my blouse from his shoulder, I smiled at him and started wearing my black blouse. His hands were soft and made my boobs feel so light and soft. As I was putting my both hands inside my black blouse, he squeezed my boobs and began kissing my lips again. This time I could not control myself, and I started moaning as his lips kissed my lips and his soft hands mauled my ripe boobs. I was getting wet down there and I did not want my panties to get wet, so that I won't feel embarrassed when I Shiva finds out the wetness. "Mmmmm...aaaah," I began to moan as he squeezed my boobs, and his tongue was loitering all over my tongue. In between that I mustered all my strength and reached for my green saree and bunched it with my both hands along with my petticoat and began lifting it up. I began building a strong orgasm from within, his lips and hands were the culprits. I somehow manage to lift my saree and petticoat till my dark blue panties. Kissing his lips I held my dark blue panties elastic and began pulling it down. Sensing this, quickly taking his hands off my boobs, and slid his hands inside my panties from behind and grabbed my naked butt. The orgasm inside me was building heavily and it my explode at any time. Ignoring hands mauling my naked buttocks, I began pulling my dark blue panties down. As his lips were busy kissing my lips biting my lower lips, my hands could not reach down below my thighs, and I wiggled my thighs to pull my panties down. The moment my panties reached till my knees, Shiva broke the smooch, sucked my left boob, and spread my ass cheeks and put his middle finger right inside pussy and began digging my pussy. I grabbed on to his hair tight as I was about to cum, and when his finger went deep inside my pussy and his thumb rubbed my clit, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," with a loud moan I came all over Shiva's hands, and my dark blue panties fell to the ground around my anklets.
[+] 1 user Likes elite1392's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Saving My Innocent Husband by Novelist Casanova - by elite1392 - 23-12-2018, 08:58 PM