Adultery Shy Indian Wife Opens Up by hornynri - A continuation
Intro: Shy Indian Wife Opens up is my most favorite story by aurelius1982 sir. I don't think he posted it here, but you can find it on literotica. It might not have as much action as his other stories, but I found the shy Bela and the enthusiastic Gautam the most interesting of his couples. It is the writer's right to end the story when he wants. But I hope he will not mind that I am continuing this. I thought it had a lot of potential.

Now, we all know that his Construction Guys story is a big hit and has led to many continuations. Those continuations I thought just ruined the basic nature of his story and turned it into a cheap free for all. Through this continuation, I will try to avoid those mistakes. It will not just be one mindless fuck scene after another. I will try my best to stay true to the characters, and retain the enticing essence of the story, which is shy Bela slowly opening up and the situations and the conflicts.

Wish me luck. To enjoy this story, it is best to first read the entire story as written by him on literotica.

Sorry if there are breaks in updates. I will try to post as often as I can. And I will maintain an index here in this post of all updates.

Update 1: Immediate aftermath of Bela caught fucking Riaz
Update 2: Shyam is invited back for dinner
Update 3: Setting up an experiment with Shyam and Bela as test subjects
Update 4: Shyam has dinner alone with Bela
Update 5: Shyam's tubelight finally goes off
Update 6: Shyam tries more things with Bela, Gautam watches videos
Update 7: Gautam is really keen to know how far she went
Update 8: Bela and Shyam at night
Update 9: Shyam and Bela start an affair
Update 10: Bela gets blackmailed
Update 11: Shyam tries some new things

Update 12: Jagan cashes in his hand

:- hornynri
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Shy Indian Wife Opens Up by hornynri - A continuation - by Ramesh_Rocky - 23-12-2018, 02:38 PM