Adultery Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed)
Become horny housewife 
by Wantfork

Date: 23rd April 2013

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1239355

(First of all, Thanks to Sarith garu for saving the story.......All credits belong to original writer and sarith garu for saving the story......I am just posting it here.....)

My name is Lakshmi, I was married before 8 years after four years of my marriage my husband got a job in Dubai and he went there because he got a good salary it will help us to solve our financial problems at first he got a contract of three years. When he came back after three years and solves all our financial problems and then he again got an offer for another 3 years to work in Dubai. 

But this time I said don't go to Dubai but he said if he works there for 3 years it will improve our financial status and he convinced me. Ok let me tell about my self, I was studied B.com and now I am a housewife we have a one daughter she is studying in 5th standard my age is 35 and I was very homely housewife I always wear saree. 

I was in white color and I have very long hair it will be up to my ass and it makes me more beautiful and my husband always say you are look like meena ( Tamil actress ), I was living in Chennai.

Before my husband go to dubai, we planned to buy a house in Chennai but it is difficult to buy an individual house in Chennai because it was too costly so we planned to buy and portion in apartment after some search we found one house it was six portions. Ground floor and first floor is already sale so we bought second floor it contains three bedroom and one hall and kitchen. we come to our new house with 15 days this apartment contains 2 portion in each floor.

Opposite portion of our apartment in second floor there one old couple are living we introduce our self and they also introduce them latha aunty she must be 50-55 years old and her husband gopal looks like 55-60 years old and they have one son he is working in America. 

After my husband went to dubai and i spend went go latha aunty house and talk with her it was my regular activity. After some days schools are started after annual hoildays and daughter got an seat in near by school with the help of gopal uncle.

As usual after my daughter left to school I went to latha aunty home and talk with her and help for cooking she treat me like his daughter. while cutting the vegetables I turned and saw gopal uncle he was watching me and after sometimes also I checked and this time also he his eyeing me continuously after some times I came to my house and I never to go latha aunty house on that day. Next day at afternoon I went to meet latha aunty portion normally there door is always open but today it was closed so I rang the bell and uncle opened the door. 

Me : I came to meet aunty 

Uncle : she is went to marriage 

Me : when she will come? 

Uncle : tomorrow 

Me : ok uncle I will come tomorrow 

Uncle : lakshmi come in I want to talk with you 

I went in to the house then uncle closed the door. 

Me : Uncle why your closing the door 

Uncle : I want to speak some personal things and continued lakshmi your are looking so beautiful and you make me hot whenever I see you, you have a great structure and your navel was so awesome. 

Me : Uncle stop it what are you speaking I thought you like my father don't think me like that 
Uncle : Lakshmi try to understand whenever I saw you I become mad I want to fuck you.

Hearing this I became very angry and try to come out of his house but suddenly he pulled me and try to kiss me in my face but I pulled him he is trying to kiss me then I slapped him. Then we separate each other and I said uncle you are more tahn 55 year old man you cannot to do what are thinking and he removed his dothi and showed his cock it was big and very thick I can't believe myself how this old man having such a big cock then he said lakshmi look my cock I will able to fuck you please allow me but I don't move an inch and seeing is cock without any shame and he said your so beautiful in this red saree with matching blouse your body makes be as mad.

I was still not out of shock, Seeing my shock uncle came near to me and started moving his hand over my waist slowly and then he slowly brought his hand to over the side of my breast, and started touching the sides of my breasts. I was nervous and I not moved an inch and think of his cock so uncle takes an advantage and touched my breasts with a little pressure and I really liked the touch. I moan ummmm Hearing the moan from me, uncle got confidence and he covered my whole breasts with his hands and started pressing it. I was objected him. 

But he was no mood to leave me he pressed my breasts hard, which made me moan loudly aaaahhhhh..mmmm. Then uncle kissed my neck and removed the pallu of my red saree. He then started unbuttoning my blouse, and in quick time he removed by blouse also. Now I was in black bra. He licked his lips lustily at the sight. I pleaded him leave me, But uncle came near to me and removed my bra completely, he immediately held my boobs in his hands and pinched my nipples, which made me to moan loudly in pleasure aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ummmmmmmmmmm

The Uncle put his lips on my right breast and kiss it then he started sucking my right breast and I started moaning a lot.He was massaging my left boob in the meantime. He sucked both the nipples for some time, and then moved his hand over my pussy area and pinched it over my saree. I tried to object, but uncle bit my nipples which made me to submit to him in pleasure. He removed the fold of the saree at my waist. And then he removed the knot of her petticoat in quick time .Now I was wearing only in my black panty and was naked at top, it was great sight to him. 

The uncle was awed by the sight. He held me in arms, crush my breasts with his chest and moved his hands over my ass which was covered with panty. He knelt down and he kissed my pussy area over the panty and started licking the area. I couldn't control myself and moaned loudly and started biting my lips in pleasure. Then uncle licked my lips and removed my panty slowly. He immediately put his lips on my pussy and kissed it. I moaned loudly.. aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh... uncle started licking my pussy slowly and soon increased the speed of his tongue. 

I was ecstatic and my pussy was dripping with cunt juice. Uncle was enjoying the taste of my cunt. He inserted a finger into the pussy and started finger fucking and was simultaneously licking my cunt. He increased the speed of finger fucking and inserted on two fingers into my pussy and licked it vigorously. I couldn't hold the assault much longer and I had an orgasm. 

Uncle drank all my cum, he enjoyed the taste a lot and he cleaned my pussy with his tongue. He went up and started kissing my navel, inserted his tongue inside and licked it for some time. He came and hugged me tightly and kissed. He held my hand and made me to touch his hard cock which had grown to a large size. 

I was shocked when my hand touched his cock, and I tried to remove me hand from there, but uncle immediately put his mouth on my nipple and bit it. 

This made me to moan and I caught hold of the cock in my hand and started squeezing it. 

This gave extreme pleasure to the uncle. I started giving a gentle rub along the entire length of the cock.. Uncle couldn't control himself and he wasted no time and removed his shirt completely and became naked. Now both were naked. Now he could feel my naked breast crushed by his chest and I could feel something hard knocking at the door of pussy. I closed my eyes with the ultimate sensation of a cock touch on my pussy after such a long time.
Images/gifs are from internet & any objection, will remove them.
[+] 2 users Like pastispresent's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Become horny housewife by Wantfork (Completed) - by pastispresent - 22-12-2018, 11:39 AM