Adultery Wife and school parent - Author: crush19
this is a new storie of my sexy wife.........kaviya........im 36 and my wife was in her 30 and she look much younger sexy part of my wife was her boobs......her cleavage was so sexy.....and her lips........which was so luscious and hot ...when ever we have sex i used to say my wife that her boobs was so hot and all male loves to see it...........if they see those clevage they will be jealous on me.......to have such a sexy wife........

i used to encourage her to wear sexy dress......which expose her cleavage more......but when ever i say she refuse to do so..........and used to ask me y im so askinng her to expose her.........and she never like that and had never done that.

i love guys watching her sexy lips and her boobs.....

she used to go to pick my son from his school......one day i went with her as i was free that day......as i was parking my vehicle..she went in front....i saw few of the guys who came to pick there childs were staring at my wife......and i heared a guy was commenting to other guy....that kaviya was so sexy .....that comment made me hard.........

i decided to stop and watch whats happening there....i saw a guy who was tall and with well built muscle .and was handsome...was trying to pick conversation with kaviya..........as i see that something .....some different feeling happen inside me.....

i didnt go near to kaviya as he was there...........they both were talking something.......bell rang and she pick my child and i pretend as if im waiting in parking place.......

we went home......that night i feel hard by thinking about that guy.....flirting with kaviya.........we had a nice sex.....

i asked about that guy during sex........who was he........and what he was talking with her.............she laguhed and asked me whether i was watching it........i said yes.........kaviya said his name is arun and parent of my child classmate......and usually ask about class work details etc........

but i feel something fissy about that guy........and said to kaviya.......have he asked her no.....???

she said yes he asked buy i said.....i have some plm with my cell .....and didnt gave my no she said.........

i said her hey kaviya he is trying to flirt with u...........she kidded me and said me really i too love to flirt with him he is such a handsome guy she said and laughed..........and we had a great sex that night..........

morning i went to offfice and call kaviya and ask her to give his no to him............are u kidding are u serious she asked me...............i said i like to watch him flirting with u so plz for mysake just give your no ............just small fun please...........she first refused...........and after my repeated........request she said ..........he already gave his buisness card i have that with me only she said

i asked her to message him.............she 1st refuse............

after school time i called her and i asked her whether she messaged him...............

she said no...........i dunno how to start message she said.............and ask me y i want her to message him..........i said i like to see that guy flirting with u so plz message her i said.............[img]- -web/20170609060348im_/http://www.xossip.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ...........she 1st refuse and ask me to do that myself...........after i return from my office.............

i was thinking the whole day how to message.............i came home we had dinner.........and ........and i ask her did she message him...............she said noooo and gave her mobile and said do what ever you want dont disturb me i have many house works she said and she went............i messaged him .....hi im kaviya this is my mobile no i got it repair now only.......

i messaged him and was waiting for his reply........the time when i was messaging was by 11.00 pm.........as soon as i message i got reply..........

hiii happy to see your message i didnt expect that you will message me...thank you

i replied: just now now i got it repaired and i thought of u jai so i messaged you ....

jai: you didnt sleep kaviya.........its late na....

i: no gautham......i have some work to finish.....all slept just now i finished all work so i taught of mess u

conversation went on for few mins......by that time kaviya came.........and i showed the conversation.......she was ......amazed by seeing...it

jai: kaviya i will say onething dont get angry ok

when he messaged so i start getting hard on my phant...............

kaviya: (i dictate she typed) ............y im going to get angry i will never say .....

jai: you look damn cute..................your husband is very lucky............

( im tooo hard on my phant now)

kaviya : really thank you thank you.............

jai: y dont you wear saree it will be best suits for you..............it will make you look more cute..........

kaviya : i will wear one day.............
immediately she typed i feel sleepy good night

we had a great sex that night........i ask kaviya to wear saree the next day.........usually she hate wearing saree................so refused first.........and after my repeated request she said ok..............

next day i selected black colour designer saree.....and ask her to wear single fleet.......so that her cleavage was partly visible...........she weared that and..........i ask her to pic her saree pic to him...........she got angry on me..........and said no............but i managed and made her accept .........and i took pic of her in saree and posted it for him in whatsapp.............

jai: wow...........amazing you look so sexy( 1st time he use that word)...............like to see you immediately..............he replied......

kaviya: i comming to school in this saree only you can see me there ( i replied )
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:06 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: Wife and school parent - Author: crush19 - by kadhalan kadhali - 18-07-2019, 11:07 AM