Adultery The Path you Choose
The Path you Choose

COLLECTED FROM XOSSIP

Alaram sound from phone was on, this made me wake up and with sleepy eyes dismissed the alaram and try to get up from the bed, Rajesh hand was around my shoulder and i was completed nude inside the blanket.
As i have get ready to my office i have slowly moved his hand away and got from the bed.

Tried to gather my clothes could able to find my Jeans, T-shirst and Bra, panty could have been under bedsheet, so dint want to search in bed beacuse if Rajesh wakes-up then he will not leave me without fucking one more round.

Slowly went to washroom and looked in mirror, Hairs was disleavished and my pussy was full of dried cum, boobs had few nail marks they turned red and turned back to look my ass which had few marks & turned red with mauling and spanking on my fair skin. I was fucked to the core and this was my best and lenghty fucking which i had till today, it started night 11pm till 3am night.

Got out from the shower with towel on my body and came to the bedroom where Rajesh was sleeping. It was 6:45am and left with 15min to catch my office cab, so i have to search my panty and get dressed. I went on to the bed and started searching the panty slowly, i could not able to find the side i have slept and tied to search Rajesh side by slowly lifting the blanket, but it was struck to left side of Rajesh and pulling made him wake-up.

Straight away he looked at me and said hey Neha you smelling good and tried to hold me in his arms. I have warned him to not do anything and running late to catch office cab and collected my panty by pulling the blanket, this made me to get even close to Rajesh.

With panty in hand tried to get up from bed but Rajesh hold me around navel and started kissing me. I tried to loosen but he was heavy and strong..with no sucess started pleading him please Rajesh iam getting late to office only 10min left. He said but on one condition he can leave me and i have asked WHAT with bit serious note.

He said i need to suck his dick. I said please Rajesh you know i dont like sucking and tried to please him to agree with Lip lock kiss but he was so adamant with no option left and 10min left for office cab..I have completly taken the blanket off and like mw he was also sleeping nude..
slowly turned towards his dick and started to grip the dick in my hand and was about to kneel on my knees and get that into my mouth..he said to hold on and asked NOW WHAT..

He said to get down the bed and so that he will be sitting on the edge of the bed and want me to suck the dick by kneeling infront of him..without arguing much i got down the bed and while getting down he pulled the towel and there i became nude with holding just panty in my hand..
without a anger look i kneeldown and started sucking the limp cock..with in 10seconds it started getting hard
in my mouth and while i was sucking he placed legs on either side of my ass chheks and started rubbing them...with 2min of sucking he was breathig heavily and hold my head then discharged the cum in my mouth and partly on my face..

With full of anger i shouted at him and yelled like i will never suck again..he got up from the bed and lifted me in his arms and Said HAPPY FIRST MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY TO YOU...and this my gift to the most Geroeous lady i have seen ever...And convey my Anniversary Wishes to you HUSBAND!!!!

There iam in his arms without a cloth piece completly nude with my office colleague(who is complete contrast to me Black, shorter, bald and tummy) and Who is Not my Husband ...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:13 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:16 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:50 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 07:54 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:33 AM
RE: The Path you Choose - by georgemercy - 18-07-2019, 08:38 AM