COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA
Exclamation 
 This is the story of Anwesha Purohit, 23 year slut. 

Now for the readers, Anwesha is  cock sucking whore with 34D tits and 36 ass that gives guys around an instant boner and an urge to fuck the shit out of her pussy and ass and cum all over her gorgeous tits. She's 5'4 with a medium build, flesh in the right places. 

Part 1

This happened during the final year of my engineering degree, on our farewell night. I was a filthy slut in college, and by then everyone knew that I had spread my legs for many lucky guys, staff and professors, sucked cock and got banged a few times but they had no idea ho much of a cock loving whore I was. I wore a sexy saree on that night, my blouse was practically backless and showed ample cleavage, inside was a blue pushup bra and matching panties. I wore red lipstick that would make any guy wish they were sliding their cocks between them. I admit being a tease, I have always loved the attention of lust filled eyes devouring my body and always acted like a slut around them just to see their cocks make a tent. I knew they would fap thinking of banging me again and again.
On the farewell night I could see guys undressing me with their eyes, senior and junior alike. A few times my pallu fell when I bent purposely to show the guys my deep cleavage and make them wish their cocks were sliding between my tits. We were having a lot of fun, as the night progressed, the official function was over and just an informal gathering of students was left. Everyone were saying things and admitting stuff. I thought to myself what if I shared my stories and confirmed what they already thought of me. Guys came to me for a picture together and groped my waist and ass in the process. I didn't mind a little groping after all the times I've given them a boner and left them to jack off their cocks furiously. During a particular picture a cute junior guy requested a picture with me, he was a bit drunk but I obliged. I stood close to him with my pallu sliding down, he grabbed my waist so I pushed my tits against him, I felt his cock stiffening. I loved this. I loved being a whore. After the picture he stared at my cleavage and confessed emphatically that I was so sexy and he always checked out my ass and tits. I asked if he masturbated thinking of me, he said all the time shyly. It was intoxicating, the effect my body had on these bulls. It turned me on even more, I got more and more comfortable as the night progressed. During a particular truth or dare session, which was mostly guys, I was asked to share an erotic adventure. I told them that, 2 unnamed faculty once stripped me naked in the class, fucked me from both ends on the table after I made a pass at them by exposing my tits. I ldrank every last drop of their semen. The guys chuckled and roared. Someone from behind shouted, "raand saali" and laughter once again.
I could feel, the guys were turned on as the game got more explicit. I got a dare to remove my pallu and open 2 hooks of my blouse. I gladly removed them seductively, exposing my cleavage and bra. Whistles went around. They asked me my worst erotic experience. I told them about the time the peon saw me sucking a professor s cock so he recorded it and blackmailed me. He took away my panties and bra, splattered his filthy semen all over me multiple times. He also fucked my ass. For a month he used me as his personal whore, using my body for his pleasure. I saw a few guys in the back start stroking. I admitted that every now and then when he sees me whoring around he finds me after classes and titfucks me and just yesterday he pulled into a closet, pulled my shorts and panties and assfucked me against the wall, later he tore my top and mauled my tits as he cummed inside my ass. He cleaned his thick cock with my panties and made me wear that, I felt like a cheap whore, "randi bana diya tha mujhe peon ne". One guy said out loud "sali peon se gaand marwati hai tu?" someone replied "randi kisi ko bhi gaand dikha deti hai, peon ko bhi dikhayi hogi tabhi usne iski gaand mari" and everyone laughed.
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 09:36 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 17-07-2019, 11:33 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 17-07-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Theflash - 18-07-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by shabana0204 - 18-07-2019, 12:39 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 02:48 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by ronylol - 18-07-2019, 10:00 PM
RE: COLLEGE WHORE ANWESHA - by Raziel - 18-07-2019, 10:28 PM