A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby
This story is about me (Ameya) and my wife (Samiksha). We both are 32 year old and living in Mumbai. We were college sweethearts and got married 5 years back and are living in our own apartment in North Mumbai.
I am working in an MNC in mumbai for the last 8 years. I am tall, average built, medium complexion while Samiksha is fair, about 5-2 height and has a sexy slim figure of 34-28-34 and is a housewife. She has the look of a typical Maharashtrian girl though her dressing and style is a lot modern. We have a very decent sex life and it has never been boring, infact our lives and our sex life has been perfect.

EPISODE 1

It was 8 in the evening on Friday in what was supposed to be my best time of the week as it was going to be the beginning of my weekend (as we had a weekend off). I was finally getting some quality time to spend with Samiksha. But this evening, things were different. I reached my home, dejected, and rang the door bell. Samiksha came and opened the door for me with a smiling face. She was waiting for me all day along. She was looking simply very cute in her pink top and blue shorts. I came inside the house and she hugged me tight. But she came to know that something was wrong. I was not my usual self.

She sensed that i had a dejected look on my face and quicky asked me what happened. I simply ignored her and said nothing and left for the bedroom and then changed my clothes and freshened up. She served dinner and was trying hard to strike a conversation with me but with no effect. After dinner i sat with her on the couch and looked at her again with a dejected face.

Samiksha: What happened baby? Is everything fine? office me kuch hua kya?

Me: Samiksha, well u know the market condition is not good and the company was thinking of laying off people.

She listened patiently.

Me: Baby i have lost my job (I said with with a huge sigh and leaving a huge level of breathe) I dont know what i will do now, what will happen to us.

Samiksha: Appearing nervous, but composed, It okay baby...dont worry you will find a new job...u r very talented and i am sure you will soon get a new job

Me: Its not easy baby, the market is down and there are no jobs available.

Samiksha: But you have a lot of savings right?

Me: Yes , but i dont know how much time it will sustain for both of us, I am really worried( almost crying)

She tried to pacify me by hugging me and after a while we went to sleep.

We now agreed to curtail our expenses and started living our life very measly.
For continuous six months we didnt do any shopping, we has to cut back on all our lavish expenses.

Then one day, she came back from the grocery store while i was just sitting dejected on the couch and said,

Samiksha: I met Richa in the Grocery store. (Richa is the wife of my colleague Pratik who was also laid off 6 months back). She was showing off her new jewellery and new clothes to me. That bitch, was doing it purposely. But i dont understand, how come she has so much money to spend. Even Pratik has lost his job like you.

I knew where this was going and she might question me first time for my income and savings.

Samiksha: How come you dont have so many savings as Pratik.. you both are earning the same salary, still Richa is living like a queen while I am living like a pauper.

Something just burst inside me and i shouted at Samiksha: Dont you even question my income and my savings when i am already worried. Do you even know how they are earning their money now.

S: How?

Me: That asshole is pimping out his wife, Richa

Samiksha was suprised and said loudly - What???

I gathered courage and said - yes samiksha, i asked him a few months back on how he managed to run his house smoothly. He said they were falling apart and this idea was suggested by a friend of his who used to frequent brothels.

He fixed a meeting with Richa and the pimp and now she is getting paid 10000 for every customer she sleeps with.

She was dumbfounded after what she heard from me and apologized to me for questioning me. The whole night she couldnt sleep.

She used to be lost into herself for a few day. Richa was like a elder sister to her and she never expected Richa to do something like this. But at the back of her mind she knew Richa was doing this because of their financial condition.

A week passed by and then one fine morning Samiksha came to me and said: Baby, i think what Richa is doing is right, maybe even i should do that. 

I was surprised and looked at her staring at her without blinking my eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes hornieboy's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby - by hornieboy - 22-12-2018, 08:56 AM