Incest Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom)
Friends after reading plz do let me know what u feel abt me or about my situation ... Do u want me to write more ... Thanks

Hello friends my name is Sajid and im from india as of now im 33 yrs of age and married .. There r certain hidden feelings in my heart which for obvious reasons i cannot talk openly .. For a very long time i have been a member of this forum and have been reading a lot of incest stories and learning abt several taboo desires which people have , i thought its time i share some of my own . Let me tell u i am not ashamed of my feelings and desires . The title of this post makes it very obvious wht desires im talking abt ... Yes its for my ammi ( muslims mostly refer to their moms as AMMI )
These feelings for my ammi erupted when i was in my first year college i was 18 yrs of age .. I love my fantasy world and find it very relaxing and beautiful after all its not harming any one . Unfortunately my ammi passed away few years back and that shattered me .. I miss her every day every sec of my life .. The way she loved me no one has and no one can ... Before i write any further i would like to very STRONGLY make it very clear that although i have these fantasies for ammi but that doesnt mean i respect her any less than a guy who mite nit have such feelings for their moms ... She was my world and i love and respect her a lot ... After she passed away i tried not to think but suddenly one day i dreamt of her and it was some thing very romantic .. I saw her dressed in a light blue sheffon sari , open hair with few light red bangles in her hands ... Ooh god she was looking so pretty ... She always looked beautiful in indian dresses ... My ammi was approx 5'6" tall , extremely fair , smooth skin with no spots , she was lil chubby but she didnt have a bulging stomach . Had soft features and eyes which can drown u in them ... And the most beautiful part of her were her BREASTS ... Yes her BREASTS which i prefer to write in bold and caps cuz a smaller font size will b injustice to her mammoth sized BREASTS ... They were 44d soft milky white mounds of flesh and the centre of my desire ...
Getting back to my dream ... I saw my goddess standing infront of me in the light blue sheffon saree .. She was smiling and looking at me lovingly ... She slowly walked towards me and held my hand ... I felt so happy to see her... I said "AMMI" and hugged her ,she hugged me tight .. I could feel the softness of her BREASTS they were squashed on my chest .. I could even feel the hardness of her nipples ... She slowly moved back holding my hand sat down on the floor and gently pulled me closer to her .. I laid there next to her , just looking at her ... She moved her hand to her saree ka pallu and slowly pulled it down revealing her huge BREASTS hidden in her light blue blouse ... I gently placed my hands on her BREASTS and pressed them ... She gave a slight moan ... Trust me it felt so real ... I could actually feel the softness of her BREASTS ... I think she was not wearing a bra inside ... All this while she had a beautiful smile on her face ... And i kept fondling her breast from above her blouse ... It was then when some one woke me up ... I felt sad as i was closer to ammi in my dream .. I was hard when i woke up ... But from that day the sorrow of losing her became bearable ...
I would like to talk to u people abt every thing ... Things like how i got sexual feelings for my ammi and many more .. Hope u guys dont get judgmental and try to understand that its my love for my mom... And things like these r very common
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by bluffmaster81 - 16-07-2019, 09:52 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by thyroid - 17-07-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Insatiable LUST for AMMI (mom) - by monpura - 18-07-2019, 05:03 PM