Mom’s kabbadi challenge with my friends-completed (by Novelistcasanova)
Photo 
I will post a few stories that were my favorite on xossip.whixhever I know the author I will acknowledge them and a few without acknowledgement bcos I don’t know who the author was.
This one by novelistcasanova -assuming that he’s not on this forum

I know no rules about Kabadi, but I wanted to play. In the hot evening, with the sun set light sting my eyes, I sat next to the Kabadi court watching my class mates practice for the inter school 12th standard Kabadi tournament, with a droopy face. My classmates think that I suck at Kabadi and I must stay away from disgracing the school playing in the tournament. There were 9 of them practicing for the match, the captain is Shekar. "My god, what a woman," Micheal the tallest among all said. Everybody turned to see, and it was my mom who came to pick me up.

Her name is Rekha, a 36-year-old doctor who has her own clinic. For the size and structure she has maintained, she would have landed up into South Indian movies if she wasn't a doctor. "Man, she is hot, never seen anything like this," Raju, another classmate said as my mom walked clad in a dark blue saree with matching black sleeveless blouse. Her black belt wrist watch making her look more sexier. All these guys craving for my mom's sexy body was making me feel so proud of her. As a matter of fact, it was turning me on. My mom who looks like South Indian character artist Satya Krishnan, was looking way sexier today. While all the guys were drooling over my mom, "Hey that's my mom," I said. Immediately, Chetan who is the shortest said "Sorry dude, I did not know she was your mom, but she is hot dude. You are so lucky." Arun, another guy who was as tall as I am "Dude, don't feel bad if I ask you this. Have you seen her naked at home?" he asked rubbing his cock over his Kabadi uniform shorts. "Yes, many times, and I bet no one is as sexy as her," I said in pride. "Dude, you are the luckiest man in the whole world," Micheal, another classmate said. I noticed all were rubbing their cocks over their shots the more I said about her. "Her hips..." Shekar interrupted me before I could complete my sentence. "Dude, you want to play for the school right?" Shekar asked. "Yeah dude..badly," I said. "If you make her play one game with us now, you got the chance dude," Shekar tried to make a deal. "But, I heard somebody say that I will spoil our school name.." I said. "No no no body said dude," everybody said. My mom was approaching fast. "Dude, not just a chance in the side but our team vice captain, deal?" Shekar asked. "Just one match okay?" I said in a commanding tone. "Just one match with us dude, not more than that. I promise," he said. "Deal..!" I said and showed them a thumbs up. All the guys were jumping in excitement, except me. "Now here is the plan, as soon as she comes here I will act as if you guys are not willing to offer a chance, and You Shekar, tell her that they will play one match and if my team wins you will give me a chance," I said. "Sure sure," he said. "The bitch is here guys," Micheal, said, and that word turned me on so much. I actually smiled at Micheal, who was biting his teeth for using that word in front of me.

My mom came, like Vikram in the movie Anniyan, I changed from character from happy face to a droopy face. My mom saw me and asked "Kumar, why are you looking sad? Is everything okay?" She asked holding my face and lifting it up, but continued to sob. "Mom, he took me out of the team mom," I said pointing at Shekar. My mom looked towards Shekar still holding my face. Saying "I want to play in the team mom, you know how much I want to play for the school right?" I said. My mom and me are of equal height, so were the others. Wrapping my arms around my mom's waist, I cried and buried my face between her shoulder and neck sniffing her perfume. I hugged my mom tight, and crushed her boobs against my chest. "Don't cry darling, I will talk to your PT master and try to get a chance," she said. As I was hugging my mom, I could see the guys looking at my mom's juicy ass. I gently placed my hands on her ass, and squeezing it gently said "Mom, it is not about PT master, PT master has given the authority to Shekar, and only he can decide whether to get me a chance or not," whispering in her ears. While my hands were still on my mom's ass, the guys were stroking their cocks over their shorts, and I was enjoying it. "Don't worry I will handle it, who is Shekar?" asked my mom, wiping my tears off my cheeks. "He mom," I pointed at Shekar who was biting his lips and stroking his cock looking at my mom's ass. The moment she turned back, everybody took out their hands. "Guys, who is Shekar here?" mom asked with a smile on her face. "Its me Aunty," Shekar said raising his hand. "Hi Shekar, I am Kumar's mom," she said and extended her right hand to shake his hand. Shekar instantly grabbed her hand with his right hand which was moments back stroking his cock over his shorts. "Hi Aunty," he said, but was still holding my mom's hand. "Shekar, can I have a word with you in person?" she asked. "Sure," he said, and my mom and Shekar went to the corner, and I too followed them.

Holding Shekar's hand, "How are you sweetie? hope you are studying well," my mom said. He was delighted to hear my mom call him sweetie, and it turned me on. Shekar held my mom's hand back and was not letting it go, and my mom continued to the conversation. There was a noise coming back from behind, and when I turned to see, it was our security guard Antony. Antony was a tall guy with a with paunch, in his khaki uniform, and he was in an argument with my classmates, he started raising his voice against our classmates. He gave a slap on Micheal's head. "Are you okay with the idea baby?" my mom called me and I shifted my attention from the argument to my mom. "What mom?" I asked. "I had a deal with Shekar just now, I will play a match with you guys and in your side, and if our side wins Shekar will give you a chance to play for the school team. Are you okay with the idea?" my mom asked. "But, mom how can you play Kabadi, you only watch kabadi on TV, and I have never see you play Kabadi," I said. "Baby, I was a college champion in our college days, didn't your dad tell you this?" She asked with a smile. I smiled back and nodded no. "Look, it was hard to convince Shekar, he is such a sweet boy, he has put forward this deal because he thinks I am a sweet person," she said and looked at Shekar. He smiled at my mom.

"So, take this match seriously, and try to win this match and get a spot in the school team," she said holding my face. I nodded a yes and smiled at my mom. "Lets play a fair game alright? No matter what the result of this match would be, we will part as friends okay?" Shekar said. My mom said "Sure," and smiled at mom. Before my mom could say anything other than that, saying "this hug is going to be the same hug, no matter what the result is okay?" Shekar put his arms around my mom's waist and pulled gently towards him and hugged her, leaving my mom's arms flow lose around his neck. All my mom could do was to wrap her arms around his neck and say "Sure sweetie." She was the same height of Shekar. Placing his hands on my mom's sleeveless black blouse, he hugged her tight crushing her boobs against his chest, and said "I like the way you call me Sweetie, Aunty, that's why I have decided not to play against you," he said. While he was still crushing my mom's boobs against his chest, my mom who was wrapping both her arms around his neck, left her left arm wrapped around his neck and with her right hand she held his shoulder and asked why? The moment she placed her right hand on his left shoulder, her boobs got crushed against his chest even deeper, and her white bra popped out of her sleeveless black blouse. The sight was so erotic, there I was, watching my mom being hugged tight by my classmate, who was moments back begging me to just make her play with him. Now he is hugging my mom in her saree tight, and she feels so comfortable hugging him, "You are such a sweet person Aunty, I don't want to play against you," Shekar said. "Aww...thanks sweetie," my mom said and gave a gave a kiss on his forehead holding his face, while he was still hugging her. "I am going to be the referee," he said. "Dude, I want to say something to Aunty, can you excuse us for a moment?" he asked. My mom who was holding his cheeks, looked at him and then turned towards me and said "excuse us for a moment baby," and adjusted her hair. "No, I want to know what you both are going to talk," I said in an adamant tone. "Please baby, Shekar wants to tell something in private" my mom solicited gently. I nodded a no. All of a sudden, saying "then excuse us dude," he put his both hands on my mom's ass over her saree and lifted her up, leaving her in surprise, "oooooh," she giggled. She felt slightly uncomfortable when his both hands were so firm on her ass, but she took it casually. He lifted her up, and carried her to the corner. He dropped her down gently, and my mom started adjusting her dark blue saree, and her pallu saying something to him. He said something to her, and she had a huge smile on her face. This time she hugged him tight and gave a kiss on his cheek, and this kiss was so hard that I could hear the sound of her kiss in some 50 feet distance. She put her right hand over his shoulder and walked towards me with a bright smile on her face. He was looking at her face, and while her right hand was on his shoulder, he slid his left hand inside her waist, and held her there. I could see a change of reaction on my mom's face, she bit her lower lips but she made no attempt to push him away. My mom's saree was covering his hand which was on her belly, from his half closed eyes reaction I could understand that he was feeling up her navel.
[+] 3 users Like Cupidangel's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mom’s kabbadi challenge with my friends-completed (by Novelistcasanova) - by Cupidangel - 22-12-2018, 12:40 AM