Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care
Father:
Name Rajanna. A very good person. But looked thin and weak. He worked in a lathe cutting factory. Was a drunkard because he will be very tired working in the factory. Even though he was drinking he took care of the house very well. Used to get less salary around Rs. 3 thousand. So it was difficult to maintain the house. Was aged around 30 – 32

Mother
Name Shobha. She was also a very decent and soft spoken homely lady. Took care of the house very well. Even though husband brought less salary she used to maintain the house very well. Never saw them fighting each other. Always wore saree. Only in the night she used to wear nighty. Always does pooja and vrathas regularly. To look she was similar to Ramya Krishna but not that fair. She was little dark. Will explain about her structure later as this is not the right time to tell. She was around 26 years. Totally a pure kannada homely girl.

It was a Sunday. I shifted my house from my aunts place to the new place. Mom and Dad had also come to help me to arrange the house. I dint had much of luggage. We put all the luggage into the house. House was fully messed up. We dumped everything in the room and made some place in the hall so that we have food. I went outside and got food for three of us.

Mom went to next house where Rajanna, Shobha and Prajwal were staying, to ask a pot of water. She got water and we three were sitting for lunch. Suddenly Uncle came to my house (Rajanna, I used to call him uncle). He started speaking to us

Rajanna : why did you get food from outside? We could have given. After all you are our new neighbours and like guests for us.
Dad: Oh that’s ok. Thanks for asking.
Rajanna: So you all will be here?
Dad: No no. only my kid will be staying here. He is studying engineering.
Rajanna: Good. Good.
Dad: Please take care of him sir. You people look like good family
Rajanna: Don’t worry sir. He is like our son.

Rajanna left. We had lunch and put all the waste in to dustbin. Then a small boy Prajwal came playing with ball. Behind him Rajanna and Shobha also came.

Mom: Hello, my son will be staying here. Please take care of him. We stay in village we don’t know this city culture.
Shobha: Don’t worry aunty we will take care of him. We think him also as our family member. And we will take care like our son.
Mom: that’s is what we are worried. Here he stays alone. He never eats food properly. He doesn’t know to cook.
Shobha: Don’t worry aunty what ever we prepare will give him also. Why are u so worried. I will think him as my elder son and take care. You people be happy. Think that you are sending him to his aunty's house.

So we all chatted we became good friends. The family was very good and decent. Even the kid was very sweet and naughty. I thought I got a good friend.

Rajanna uncle told not to get dinner outside and they are going to prepare food for us also. So in the evening we arranged everything and all three of us took bath. I wore a t-shirt and shorts as it was little hot. It was 7.30PM. Prajwal came and told pappa is calling all of us.

We three went to uncles house. Uncle was sitting on the sofa. He welcomed all of us. I couldn’t see aunty. She was in the kitchen. Mom directly went inside the kitchen. I was playing with the kid. Dad and uncle were speaking and mom and aunt were busy preparing the food.

Aunt and mom came outside and told food is ready and wash hands to have food.

Dear all, aunty came outside. Swear she was look very cute. So now I think it time to explain the beauty of Shobha aunty.

She had a round face with long hairs. Looked very similar to Ramya Krishna. She was not that fair but little dark. In kannada we call those type of girls as Krishna sundari. A sort of Bipasha basu or Kajol kind of skin. Very smooth skin. She wore a light blue saree, with mangalasutra outside touching her chest. A big kumkum on her forehead. A small nose ring. Ring to her toes. She wore a normal blouse which dint expose anything. But I swear I could see those two milky boobs were big. I guess it was 34 size. I could see her waist between the blouse and the hips. It was so nice to see. She was A typical south Indian housewife. But she I could make out she was very loyal to her husband. But since I am always behind ladies and girls, I couldn’t control seeing this beautiful sensual aunty.

Mom and aunty started serving us food. Usually ladies eat after everyone have. Whenever aunty moved from kitchen to hall to bring something I was seeing her sexy juggling ass. After marriage ladies ass becomes sexier as they get involved in sex. When ever she used to bend in front of me to serve I expected to see the sexy cleavage of her. But the way she stitches her blouse nothing was visible. I felt I will never get this aunt. Swear she was so homely and loyal to her husband.

We all had dinner. It was nice dinner. Aunty’s taste of food was so nice that I was imagining how will her body tastes. But somewhere I felt it’s bad as she told she takes care of me like her son. We came to our house. I couldn’t sleep for sometime thinking about that juggling ass and the costume she wore. Very homely. While thinking it made me hard. My dick started saluting. I started masturbating on the bed. Just 10-15 strokes I cummed inside my shorts only. I got up and went to toilet and cleaned otherwise it will be sticking to leg and it will be uncomfortable.

Morning I got up early as mom and dad wanted to go early. By 5.30am they left. I came back and slept on the bed thinking of my lovely sensual aunty. I removed all my dress and started fucking the bed as if I was fucking Shobha aunty. I was about to cum again. Thinking that bed will become dirty I went to toilet and cummed.

Here afterwards the hunting starts for aunty. Swear on god this is a true story.

Let me know how I should tell the story. shall I tell how hard I tried to get her, how we both fell I pure love, then how we both went to bed? Or shall I straight away tell her how we both had sex? Please let me know so that I can write my real life stories as you like it to read. Also please let me know what should i improve to make this story nice. your comments are well come.
[+] 4 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 21-12-2018, 11:07 PM