Fantasy Adventure of married couple - need story full parts
Adventure of married couple

hotgirlwifelover

29th November 2017 

https://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1510932

Kavita & Raj enter in farmhouse gate; it was big farmhouse, and there were many cars park in parking of it, they saw some couple moving toward door of farmhouse, all the girls were wearing red saree and black blouse, it was uniform for today, Kavita was also wearing same dress, Husband or boyfriend of girls were walking with them and there were no uniform for them. There was also some strong bouncer like man, maybe they were security guard. This was very deserted place. This was their first visit to this sex event. This was sex party which Kavita and Raj were attending, this was their first adventure in three years of their marriage, Kavita was 25 years old housewife, and she was married to Raj three years ago, when she was 22. Raj is 32 years old today, and the age difference between them is seven years, but both love each other. Kavita was pretty young and bold girl, she was pretty much teenager when she married to Raj. Raj also considers him lucky that he got bold girl like Kavita as his life partner. Raj was first male who come in life of Kavita, She was bold but she never had boyfriend in her college life. Raj was first man to kiss Kavita.This sex party is happening outside of city in one farmhouse, this is couple only sex party, where only couple is allowed. This is organized by high profile corporate group, This is mainly organized for housewife so that they can have some adventure, Kavita got this information from internet, I told you Kavita is bold girl and Kavita do lot of erotic chatting on internet, and raj is also aware of it, of course she use dummy profile for that. She also shows herself on video call, of course she hides her face, she doesn’t give any personal detail, but she is pretty naughtily active on internet. Kavita also share these things with Raj, he doesn’t mind it, and sometime they even chat as couple with some guy for fun. One of her internet friend gives Kavita link of this sex party which is organized every month outside city. He told Kavita this is sex party and specially organized for females only. And that too female has to come with male (boyfriend or husband). Kavita apply for this party just for fun, but she got call from organizer, and after some discussion she was selected for party. Organizer told Kavita that this is one night sex event where girl will get opportunity to have some erotic fun with someone other than her husband in safe environment. 
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Adventure of married couple - need story full parts - by Givemeextra - 07-07-2019, 04:47 PM