Misc. Erotica Rinku – The Problem
Rinku – The Problem (Part 1)

Hi people! This is a problem my friends & me are facing and I hope you can suggest a solution!
We promise to try out your suggestions & give you detailed updates!!!!

The people involved…..as yet…..

Anuj – My husband Mohit’s nephew (Anuj is the guy I was caught with, uploaded earlier in Rinku – seduces hubby’s nephew.)

Anuja – My husband’s niece & Anuj’s younger sister. (The girl for whom I let myself get banged by 2 men & she is also my present lesbian lover…. uploaded earlier in Rinku – The Sacrifice)

Pallavi – Anuj’s wife.

Harita – Pallavi’s mom. (Another of my lesbian lovers who offered me job – uploaded earlier in Rinku – My New Boss!)

& of course saare fasadh ki jadh…..the Slut….Rinku (myself)……

…..The Problem…….

It was Anuj & Pallavi’s 1st wedding anniversary & I landed up at their place along with Anuja.
Although Anuj was not at home, Harita, Pallavi’s mom was there & I looked forward to having a marvelous threesome with Harita & Anuja later in the day!
However, a hate filled whirlwind struck all erotic thoughts from my mind!
“RINKU! YOU FUCKING BITCH! How dare you even enter my house!....you have spoilt my life…you shameless whore! Behenchod…..Saali haramzadi kuttiya!” Pallavi screeched hysterically!

“Pallavi! Mind your language!” her mother Harita yelled at her!
‘SSLLAAAPPP!!!!’ Pallavi smacked me across my face before anyone could react!
I stumbled to the floor & I caught a glimpse of a smile cross Anu’s face as she bit her lip & rubbed her crotch as she was aroused by the sight!

“Pallavi! I am sorry for what happened but….but it was six years ago!” I protested only to be slapped again & abused even more!
“Mom! Anu! I am surprised how you two even tolerate this slut!” Pallavi said to them accusingly.

“Pallavi, please! Listen to me! It was my fault! I seduced Anuj! But trust me I have suffered enough for that!! Six years ago, I slept with your husband! You didn’t even know him then! He must have fucked others too! Why don’t you blame them for spoiling your life? Why only me? Frankly I don’t even think Anuj remembers much of what happened then!” I retorted & glared at her!

Pallavi glared back defiantly & then said “Rinku, you bitch! You want to see how you have spoilt my life! Wait! All of you can watch & then decide!”
Pallavi stomped off leaving us puzzled!
“What the fuck is she doing?” Anuja mumbled as Pallavi returned with a small handycam & hooked it up to her wide screen TV.

Without a word, we sat in front of the screen.

As the video started we realized it was Pallavi’s & Anuj’s bedroom & the handycam was hidden somewhere when the footage was shot!

“Harita?” I whispered questioningly! Was she going to watch her daughter & son in law make love!

“Mom! You sit & see! See what I have been going through for the last one year because of this bitch!” Pallavi said almost spitting the words in hatred!

Pallavi forwarded some part of the video until Anuj came into the frame & then she switched it to play & we watched the video………
……..
“Pallu…Pallu….Pallavi!” Anuj yelled “Where the fuck is this bitc…h!” he mumbled in irritation & as Pallavi came into the bedroom Anuj said “Chal jaldi aaja! Ye le!” he said & threw a plastic bag towards Pallavi.

She went into the bathroom.
“Oh shi..t!” I gasped when Pallavi reappeared on screen.

Anuj was sprawled on the bed fully dressed & Pallavi came near the bed & crooned “Kya mai tumhare shoes utar doon?”
“Haan! Haan utar do!” Anuj said hoarsely.

Pallavi tossed her shoulder length hair back & bent to remove his shoes & she let her pallu slip down!
Anu, Harita & myself all gasped as Pallavi’s front buttoned blouse was exposed. It was totally open. Her bra was also worn loosely & her fleshy boobs jangled within her loose blouse.

She quickly removed Anuj’s clothes & then picked up a pair of spectacles & wore them.
“Oh fuck!” I mumbled to myself in shock!

“Kapde utar…!” Anuj mumbled onscreen & Pallavi stripped of her loosely worn clothes.
She had a nice body except for the fleshy love handles around her waist & her butt was well rounded.

Anuj caught hold of her hair & pulled her towards him, groped her boobs & kissed her.

Neither Anuja, who was watching her brother & sis in law nor Harita who was watching her daughter & son in law show any shame at what was happening on screen.

Then Anuj began pounding Pallavi’s asshole & kept slapping her bums.
She squealed as he fucked her!
Then Anuj turned her over & began fucking her hard & fast & began mumbling something!

Exactly at that time, Pallavi who was also watching increased the volume & glared at me!

As onscreen, Anuj increased his pace & kept repeating one word!
Even as he ejaculated in his wife’s cunt he kept repeating just that one thing!
Anuja, Harita & Pallavi turned to me as I lowered my head in shame!

Onscreen, Anuj kept saying…. “OOHHh..Rinkuuuu! I love you, Rinku!”….”Yeessss Rinku….Ohhh you are the best Rinkuuu!”….”Oh Rinku…Rinku!”

Suddenly, Pallavi switched off the TV & said, “Tell them the rest!”

I looked up shamefaced & said after a long pause “The clothes Pallavi was wearing….maroon blouse, maroon sari…black embroidered bra & panty….they are similar to what I had worn when I ….se…seduced Anuj! Those spectacles that Pallavi wore are also just like what I had been wearing that day!”

“Yes you bitch! Anuj always fantasizes about you! Everytime! Right from our suhaag raat till now! You are his fantasy! I am just a body with holes to shove his cock into!” Pallavi screamed in frustration!

“Every night I dress up like you had when you seduced him & he fucks me calling me Rinku..Rinku! I hate that name! I hate you, BITCH! You have ruined my life!” Pallavi flung the remote at me & stomped away inside her bedroom crying!

Anu, Harita & myself gaped at each other!
“I never knew…Anuj is.. I mean..still fantasizes…about me! How can I ….we change it?” I said almost to myself!

“Will it help if…..if I or Harita sleep with him? I mean I didn’t know my brother has such a nice cock!” Anuja joked.
“Shut up Anu! This is not funny!” Harita scolded her.

“This is big problem, what can we do to set it right?” we asked each other.

……………………..
& we are asking you folks to help us out…..any suggestion is most welcome!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – The Problem - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Rinku – The Problem - by Johnpaul - 16-06-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Rinku – The Problem - by MasterR - 18-06-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: Rinku – The Problem - by raj500265 - 23-06-2019, 06:28 PM