Adultery Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon
Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon- Part 1

Mohit (my husband) had won a lottery for 2 nights-3 days off season package & we decided it was the perfect setting for our 2nd honeymoon.
We reached the resort, dumped our bags in our room & hit the beach.
2 days passed away quickly as we splurged on everything as it was part of the package!
On the 2nd evening, a storm hit the area & as the severity of the storm worsened we made our way back the resort.
That’s when we received our 1st shock.
Our room was wide open & all our stuff had been stolen!
We tried to fight with the staff but it was useless.
Then we received our next shock!
The bills! As usual Mohit had not checked the fine print & most of the things we had enjoyed were being charged almost double due to off season. The bill was huge! In addition, we were broke!
Even our clothes had been stolen & since the clothes we were wearing were soaked & soiled, we were reduced to the bare minimum!
Thus, when the smart looking manager entered I was wearing only the short white bathrobe provided by the hotel while Mohit was wrapped in a towel around his waist.
The manager went on listing the amounts due & Mohit put his head on his hands in despair!
The manager had been glancing at me every now & then & I decided to risk it.
I flicked the edge of my bathrobe aside to reveal my fair naked thigh & flashed a weary smile to the manager & said “Manager…ji, koi aur tarika nahin try kar sakte bill chukane ka?”
Moiht still had his head down as the manager grinned & checked me out slowly.
His eyes rested on my lips, moved slowly over to my breasts & then latched on my still exposed thigh.
“Hmmm! Ek idea hai! Par aap aur aapke pati ko thoda compromise karna padega? Chalega kya?” he said still ogling at my body! I guessed I would spend the night fucking this smart man & was almost looking forward to it!
However, I guessed wrong!

Mohit was so shocked at the huge bill that he only nodded absently as the manager explained the terms to him in a hushed voice. I only heard ‘50-50…. Equal share!’

The manager led us to the top floor, which was under renovation & opened the door to a suite.
The living room was partially renovated & a sofa & a side table with some stuff was the only furniture in there. The bedroom on the other hand was properly furnished with a large fluffy bed in the centre. The only thing missing was the door to the bedroom. There was just a thin curtain hanging between the 2 rooms.

The manager gave me a thumbs up sign & left Mohit & me sitting on the sofa.
I was tired & got up to go the bedroom when the door opened & the manager led a tall foreigner in to the room.
Right in front of my eyes the foreigner peeled of 1000 buck notes & handed them to the manager who in turn counted them & handed over half of them to Mohit!
Before I could utter a word the foreigner came close to me & untied the knot of my bathrobe & slipped his hands inside.
“Mohit!“ I screamed at the humiliation but the foreigner answered “Hey babe! Ease off! OK? I just paid your pimp! You will get your share later!”
He moved behind me & with one hand squeezing my boobs he pushed open my thighs exposing my clean shaven cunt to the manager & my pimp husband.
As expected the manager’s eyes were wide open with lust at my nudity but it was Mohit’s reaction that shocked me! My husband had a weird gleam in his eyes as his hand rubbed his crotch slowly!
He waved the wad of notes towards the foreigner & flashed a thumbs up sign to me & said “1 hour – full enjoy!”

I felt a wet sloppy tongue slide over my ear as my 1st client of the night pulled me into the bedroom.
As his finger slid into my crotch the slut inside me had awakened. I pushed my bums backwards pressing against his by now erect cock & let his tongue slide over my cheek. I turned my head a bit more & licked at his lips with my tongue.
“Mmm…that’s good bitch!” he moaned.
“This bitch…MMmmmmm…is called Rinku!” I crooned sluttily.
“And this horny dog is called Jon!” he laughed as he groped my naked bums.
He placed both his palms on my heaving boobs & I let my bathrobe fall away to my feet.
We were standing right in front of the mirror & I watched myself.
I was turned on by the reflection as he smooched me all over my body.
“OOOhhh…Ummmmm! Wowwwww!” I moaned loudly to make sure Mohit heard me enjoy! Full Enjoy as he had said!
Slowly I guided my client towards the bed & I lay down on my back & opened my thighs. I licked on my own nipples & beckoned him to come over me!

He stripped off his clothes & looked at me questioningly & asked “Babe, where’s the rubber?”
“What?” I asked confused.
“Rubber! Protection!....Condom?” he said & continued “Don’t whores here provide it?”
“Maybe whores do; but just a few minutes back I was just some idiot’s wife! He lost all the money & turned me into a prostitute!” I said frankly, “I am clean but are you?” I asked him.
“Oh fuck! Wow! Yeah babe I am clean! This is fucking great! You are worth much more than 20000 bucks!” he said.
Then I understood what 50-50 had meant!

I smiled & said “don’t waste time talking; you have just 50 minutes more left!”

With a growl, Jon dived above me & drenched my face with sloppy wet kisses.
I responded as only a cum hungry slut can! I wrapped my legs around his waist & let him inside my twat. I also opened my mouth to allow his tongue to probe deep inside my mouth.
He began to thrust hard & fast & I guessed he would be done within 10 to 15 minutes!
Again, I guessed wrong!

Jon seemed to be unstoppable & soon my pussy was groaning from being fucked hard continuously for more than 20 minutes!
I was also going through multiple orgasms & was screaming my lungs out in ecstasy!
“Yessss!....Fuck Me! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhh! Yessss! More!!! FUCK ME…… MORE…..! OHHhhh…mmmmm YESSSSSSSSS!”

“AAhhhh..YYEAAAAHHHh! Rinku…you horny bitch!” Jon screamed as he pounded my cunt!
Then, all of a sudden, he ripped out his cock from my pussy, turned me on my side & moved behind me.
He kissed me as he raised my leg by holding the back of my knee!
I reached down & pumped his shaft before he shoved it into my asshole!
I screamed as he plunged his manhood deep inside my dry anus! His lips wandered over my nipples chewing & biting on them!
My ass felt as if it was on fire with his hard & fast strokes!
“Pl..e..ase..Jon! Sto…p!...” I began pleading with him.
That’s when I saw Mohit peeking inside the bedroom!
That bastard had whored me without a second thought & I decided i would go ahead & enjoy it!

Immediately I changed my plea. “Jon..darling….fuck my pussy again! Breed me & then let me eat your cum!” I begged.
Jon seemed rejuvenated when I said that & shoved his cock into my soggy wet cunt with great force!
“AAAhhh! AAaaaaahh! OOOhhhh! Yeeesssss!” I moaned with genuine satisfaction!

My first client turned out be very obedient & dumped his hot white sperm in my pussy! He sat over my tummy & rubbed his cock on my nipples & then made me suck on it until his slated 1 hour ended!
We both let go of each other reluctantly but had no option as the manager looked in to the room, clapped his hands & said “Out!”

To my surprise, as Jon left the room, the manager walked in & ran his fingers over my naked thighs!
I flipped on to my back & showed him pussy & spread my legs!
‘Come fuck me!’ was the clear message!

However, he ignored me & flung small sachets of condoms at me & hollered “NEXT!”
Just as my next client was entering, the manager whispered “Mai tujhe chodunga jaaneman, par yahan nahi….wahan….open me! Maaje karenge, kuttiya!” he pointed towards the beach sending a wave of passion coursing through my body!
“Lekin, pehle in sab ko kush kar!” he nodded as a dirty looking man entered the bedroom!
I sighed, as having been a prostitute earlier in life; I recalled the reality of being a randi! Not all clients are handsome & smart! Most of them are ugly, dirty & very bad fuckers!
I quickly opened a packet of condom & welcomed my next client with a sexy smile & a naked chut!

I serviced another 4 clients that night & with every one of them including number 2, I fantasized it was either Jon or the manager who was fucking me & pleased all of my clients with multiple orgasms!
Although I had allowed Jon to breed me, all the others had to use condoms & ejaculated it them.
Of course I drained the condom in my mouth not just to please the clients but because I really love to eat cum!

When I woke up in the morning, I was back in our own room with my husband who did not show any sign what we had done the earlier night & neither did I!
It was late in the afternoon that Mohit & myself went for a walk at the beach! We walked towards the farthest end so that we did not meet any of my clients!

We sat in the moist sand as the water gently lapped around our ankles!
I lay down on my tummy, laid my head on my hands & closed my eyes!

“OOhhh! Thanx!” I crooned as Mohit massaged by back gently! In fact, he did it so expertly that I actually felt aroused as he caressed my back & then my bums!

One hand rubbed my fucked up pussy while the other kneaded my sore breast! He lightly kissed all over my back making me moan as my cunt became wet!

“UMmmm! Thanx, Mohit!” I mumbled.

“Mehnat mai karoon aur credit iss bhadve ko! That’s not fair Rinku!” a familiar voice complained & I froze in shock!........
[+] 2 users Like nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:47 AM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:49 AM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by nangi_rinku - 16-06-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by Johnpaul - 16-06-2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Rinku – 2nd Honeymoon - by MasterR - 12-07-2019, 05:10 PM