Poll: How you want the story to continue ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1) Sailaja getting gangbanged by the three guys and the boys together (MMFMMM)
43.59%
51 43.59%
2) Involving a group sex with both women and five guys all together (MMFMFMM)
11.97%
14 11.97%
3) A foursome involving three guys and Sailaja (MMFM)
7.69%
9 7.69%
4) An orgy with both women and the three guys (MFMFM)
8.55%
10 8.55%
5) A foursome with both women and boys (MFMF)
28.21%
33 28.21%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Incest A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play)
Rainbow 
A Mom's game...

Sailaja just sat on the sofa in the living room. Time is around 8:30 in the morning and still she  is  feeling sleepy. Her husband, Kiran had just left for mumbai. She had made all the preparations for him a day before, but still got up at 5 :00 in the morning to make sure everything is packed.

Kiran is going to be away for maybe a month. He had been late to home the day before and was very much tired. By the time she went to wake up Kiran, her son Ravi had left for gym. To make sure she doesn't  miss her husband, she went to wake him in a beautiful saree after a fresh bath. She always loved to make herself look more presentable before their love making session. By the time Kiran woke up, he looked at the watch and realised that he forgot to inform the change in timing of his flight which had been preponed by an hour. Realising he is already late, Kiran got fresh up and was ready to leave soon after breakfast. As he was leaving, he just started at his beautiful wife clad in his favourite saree with sleeveless blouse which she wore occasionally. He felt sorry and made an apologising look at his wife, who seems to accept his apology. Soon, the taxi came and Kiran left kissing her on lips.

Ravi is about to be back from gym and she felt it is better to sleep after Ravi is back home. Dozing off to sleep on the chair, her thoughts went back to the events from the past few weeks. Thinking about the events, Sailaja is getting aroused and she felt a tingling sensation between her legs. She has never been like this. Last few weeks had been a roller coaster ride for her. 

Married at the age of 21 with Kiran who is a busy person working for a big organisation as Manager, Sailaja is from a very conservative family. Kiran always is busy with his business trips, sometimes even for months,. She had been a virgin in all manners until her marriage. Kiran was the one to deflower her on their first night. Unlike Sailaja, Kiran wants to be a little adventurous in sex. He even sometimes asked her to wear modern dresses while going out. She always refused. When it comes to sex, Sailaja always was the one to play a dominant role and is willing to do anything to satisfy her husband. The only rule she followed is to keep the horniness and kinky stuff between themselves. Kiran often asked her to wear some revealing clothes when attending office parties or friends place.

"Don't waste all that beauty" Kiran used to say to her.

She simply used to say "No", saying she just wants him to be the one to look at her that way. She had been a very faithful and loyal wife until the past few weeks.

Coming to present, after 18yrs of her marriage, Sailaja is no less than any college going girl except for her big round butt and 38 plus curvy boobs. Her fair wheatish complex adds more grace to her perfect figure.

"Mom, mom" called out Ravi knocking at the door.

She was startled by the knock of the door. She came back to her senses and smiled to herself finding her hand above her crotch. As she got up to open the door, she felt a bit excited and horrified as a sudden thought striked her mind.

"Is he alone or did he brought along his friend Rahul with him?" she thought to herself. "Are they planning to play the GAME again?"

She slowly went to door and felt relieved, as Ravi was alone. He's back from gym and looks like he had worked out very hard.

"My God, look at yourself. You're totally soaked in sweat" she said to her son as she closed the door 

"Where's Dad" asked Ravi.

"He had left already"

"I thought he'll be leaving after an hour"

"Seems like he forgot to mention us about the program changes".

Getting inside Ravi noticed her ravishing beauty in blue coloured chiffon saree. With the pink sleeveless blouse on, she looked exactly like a sex goddesses.

"Go, have your bath firs...." She was going to say when Ravi suddenly hugged her very tightly as soon as she turned around.

Shocked by this, she tried to get rid of him but in despair. Soon she found her boobs getting crushed between their bodies. She can smell the sweet aroma of his sweat. She cursed herself for not wearing any bra or panties. She was actually dressed for a love making session with her husband to make him happy before leaving.

Soon Ravi's hands started to roam all over her back. As she started to melt in bus hands Ravi, understanding the situation let his hands loose and started to feel her back. His right hand slowly caught hold of the pallu of her saree and let it move to the front from her shoulders while his left hand caught hold of it and let it slip away from her body from slowly between them.

Sailaja suddenly felt her nipples getting harder against his chest. The T-shirt Ravi wore is totally covered in sweat and she could feel the coldness against her nipples. The coldness was the reason she came to her senses and she pushed him away immediately.

"Mom, please let me feel you up" Ravi pleaded.

"You already have" she responded "a lot of times already"

"And you got more than just feeling" this time she said in a bit loud voice.

"But this time, it's only you and me" Ravi said.

"And I'm worried about that one"

"Do you mean to say, you want me to get Rahul along to feel you up" Ravi enquired.

Sailaja got a tingle in her stomach, just thinking about those incidents but still trying to hide her blush she said " shut up, what do you think, I'm your Mom. Stop talking to me like that"

Ravi understanding her anger " Okay mom" said in a lowered tone and left to his room. All the while Sailaja had her luscious  boobs exposed in just her blouse before him. She immediately adjusted the pallu of her saree as Ravi left disappointedly.

As Ravi went for a bath, Sailaja soon left to her bedroom locking the door she fell on bed and all things came to her mind at once. How, a once shy and conservative mom turned out to be a horny MILF......

A few weeks back....

Sailaja was ready to go for shopping, when she realised she forgot the car keys and came back to collect the keys. Suddenly she felt some movement in her room. She slowly noticed that it was her son Ravi in her room going through her wardrobe. She was shocked to find him there. Ravi didn't notice her as his back was towards the door. She saw her son take a pair of bra and panties and began to unzip his trousers. She let out a small gasp in shock seeing the scene before her eyes. He began to wrap her bra and panties around his cock and started to jerk off. She never expected this.

"Ravi, what are you doing" with mock anger in her eyes.

"Oh..Oh... Sorry mom" Ravi immediately left her undergarments from his hands and turned around to find her. In his hurry he left his trousers unzipped.

" Leave the room.immediately" she ordered.

Ravi left the room hurriedly zipping his pants. Tears flowed in his eyes as she noticed. She never expected her son to behave like that. She always thought of her son as a small innocent kid. And now she is horrified by the incident. She left for shopping and a wave of thoughts crossed her mind. When she came back, Ravi was not there. She began to think the reason behind this. She felt the reason behind her son's act is that he is being alone a lot of time.

Ravi, on the other hand loved his mom very much. He had a very few friends whom he meets rarely. He stays home most of the time. Being a young guy, he loves to keep his body fit. Although he is handsome guys standing 5'4" tall in good shape, he have never looked for any girlfriend. The reason is he feel shy to talk to them. He even speaks very little to his friends.

There were some noises in the living room and Sailaja  heared the door of Ravi's room close. She got up from bed and changed into nightie. She started to think of what to do. She thought of calling his father but decided against it as he will be busy with his office works and all. She decided to take the matter into her own hands. She went Ravi's room and knocked his door twice. There was no reply.

"We'll talk later mom" Ravi said.

"Let me in, please open the door first"

The door opened, she went in and sat on bed beside him. The room was filled with silence. Ravi started to speak.

"I'm so sorry mo......"

"It's OK, I understand. Don't be sorry. Maybe I was a bit rude towards you" she said.

"I think it's because you are feeling lonely. You are staying alone most of the time. How about we go on a vacation together. You, me and your dad.".

"No mom, that's fine. Don't tell dad anything about this, please" he requested with innocent eyes.

"So, how long have you been doing this" she enquired.

"Mom, I'm not....." Ravi was about to say, when she stopped him.

"Just answer me."

"Since few months"

She was shocked. Her own son is jerking with her lingerie for months and she didn't even got a doubt. Strangely, she was enjoying the conversation with her son. 

"What else have you been doing behind me" she asked again, a bit curious this time.

"Nothing, I promise. I was just looking at your legs, hardly" he said.

"What, my legs?" she asked surprisingly.

She always know she got good looking legs, that everyone would love to see. Her husband even admired her legs a lot. But she never knew how her son got to see them.

"When did you see them?"she asked again. This time her voice was smooth. That gave confidence to the boy and he quickly answered "while you sleep in nightie, the dress rides up until your thighs and I get to watch them"

Her face was blushing by the time and she felt proud of herself. "Have you ever touched them"

"Never, but I would love to" Ravi was able to say gathering some courage.

"Will you be happy if you touched them once" and was not sure of herself about what she said.

"Yes, please" he was shocked and happy while saying that.

"Okay, but I don't want to let my son touch me wantedly"

"So what do you propose, Mom"

" I'll go to sleep. You come in after a few minutes and you can touch. I'll pretend sleeping even if I'm awake"

"Okay mom" Ravi was more than happy. He never felt in his life he could get to touch his Mom and that too with her permission. He was in cloud nine and stayed in his room while his mom left.

Sailaja soon after getting to her room, was feeling tensed. She was unsure of what to do. She felt there would be no harm in just letting her son get a feel of her legs. She felt she will be uncomfortable in nightie while doing that. She feared her panties may be exposed if the nights rode up far enougg. She changed to T-shirt and shorts. She usually don't wear shorts at all. The short she chose to wear was brought by her husband. She would generally wear it only at night with only her husband. The cream colored short is very small almost above her thighs. She felt very exposed while wearing them.

"Just a feel and everything will be ok" she thought to herself and just laid on the bed facing the ceiling closing her eyes pretending to be sleeping.

She could hear the door open and him enter closing the door. She doesn't want to open her eyes to see her son who just came to feel up her legs. Her body is trembling with excitement as she heard her son's footsteps coming closer towards her. Her breathing became heavy making her boobs tight under the bra covered with T-shirt. 

"Mom" Ravi called out in a low voice hoping he doesn't wake her up.  He is shocked to see her in shorts. This is the first time he had seen his mom in shorts.

He went slowly to her bed and sat on the edge of the bed near her legs. All the while his eyes transfixed on her calves and thighs. He desperately wanted to touch them. He started with the toes first.  She was totally excited when he touched her for the first time today. He slowly started to massage her feet taking each in one hand. After massaging her feet for a while, his hands started to move up to her calf muscles. She was getting very much aroused. Her pussy has started leaking and soon her crotch will be wet and he could notice that. The thought of her son watching her dampness made her more excited. Her body began to tremble at the touch of her son. Ravi massaged her calf muscles with his fingers using all his expertise. And then began to move his hands over her thighs. Feeling aroused Ravi's hand went to his shorts and he took his cock out and began to carress it with his other hand while feeling her thighs with the other.

Sailaja felt her muscles stiffen. As her son's hand roamed all over her thighs, she felt excited and hold the pillow tightly with one hand and bedsheet with the other. She couldn't believe she's going to have an orgasm just by the touch of her son's hand on her body. She was breathing heavier by minute and is ready to explode. Ravi too started to rub his cock holding it in his hands. He can't believe he is jerking off right while caressing his mother. The room was filled with sexusl aroma. He slowly moved his hand inside the shorts until he felt his mother's panty. 

There was a slight gasp from her which made him take his hand back, but it still rested on her thighs. He can't resist himself now from keeping his hand again inside her shorts. This time he made a quick move inside her short holding the edge of her panty with fingers. This was enough for her to push her to orgasm and she exploded the next minute releasing the pillow and sheet from her hands. She never felt this much relieved, satisfied.

Ravi could feel the wetness on his fingers from her cum and realised she just had an orgasm. Feeling proud he shook his cock vigorously and was on the edge of coming.

"Mom.....I'm cumin....." He let out the words escape from his mouth as he came. A few drops fell on her thighs which made her to move a bit. Realising her son had cum, she felt guilty and woke up.

"Go away, right now" 

And with that Ravi managed to run through the door, with a flaccid cock dangling between his legs. Sailaja laughed at the sight in front her eyes.

"That's it, this will be a one time thing. I'll never let it happen again" she thought to herself.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 7 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A Mom's GAME (It's her game and they have to play) - by Mf123 - 11-06-2019, 08:42 PM