Mom trapped because of gambling son.
So this is my first story and it is based on true events. So this story goes back to the time when I started going to college. The time in college was not getting right for me. I faced a lot of ragging and a lot of bullying. I was very disappointed, the life was going really hard for me. I hated going to college. I never told my parents as I didn't wanted to show them I was weak. 

So one day we had a function at our college. In which my mom came with me as only two members were allowed in one invitation card. So my mom was looking stunning in a yellow saree. But first let me tell you a little about her. Her name is Asha(name changed) 49 years old but looks just like 37-38. Busty fair Lady with a wide ass which moves like hell when she walks. 
So coming back to the story she was wearing a yellow saree, she was wearing a lot of makeup and a large part of her back was visible because of her stylish blouse. So we were seated in the third row. So suddenly a guy who was a huge built and mascular approached us shaked hands with me and said that how I was. I knew the guy he was Kunal the bully the baddest of them all but I was surprised why he was talking so nice with me. I saw his eyes very frequently were checking my mom's boobs. I had no idea what he had in mind. 
After that day he became a Friend of mine he acted very nice and helpful and we turned into best friends. He also made me his partner in other activities like drinking beer and sometimes smoking. 
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Mom trapped because of gambling son. - by Dannyd - 02-06-2019, 02:55 PM