Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Monday when i came from work, she was there in hall, looking like sexy actress. She cutted her to medium and did something else also, she was looking so beautiful. That day she weared of her black saree which is slightly transparent and i also seen that her saree is little below the navel. I couldn’t control myself so went near her and hugged her. She was smelling great also and i am sure she has done waxing also.

I really like her change, her new look and i was happy that i was a lucky guy in the universe (later only i know that i am not the only guy).

Its been one month, my life was going normal, she was acting so normal, but two thing i was feeling little change. It is in bed, first thing is that when i was fucking her she was responding much and another thing is her pussy is too loose now. I have read that once pussy got fucked by large cock it will expand but now its too loose than before. I done further research i couldn’t find the reason, i cant doubt her also, because i initiated it, but she was so loyal to me so i cant blame her. I also couldn’t talk to her about it. Like this my another 1 month also gone.

One day when i was in work, my MD called me to his cabin and said me that i need to hand over a important file to a foreign client who is staying in a resort in Mahabalipuram. Usually of the junior guys who is below me handle these but he was in leave that day, i told my MD that i will do it. I went there, met the client and discussed about the file a little and handed over it to him. The meeting was over so i came to take the car, that time i got a call from one of my friend.

I attended the call by standing nearby car, where tree shade was there. While talking i looked a car is entering into the resort towards car parking. That car attracted my attention because that car looks so familiar but i dont know how. So i was talking and looking the car. After parking, a guy got out from the car, yes it is joseph now i know why that car looks familiar to me. Since i was talking i dint call him, i was looking into him, he is also talking in phone to someone, after sometime one lady came out front passenger seat. I couldn’t look her face, she was looking like hot lady, that in transparent saree with sleeveless blouse. I laughed my self and in my mind i was telling “whose wife he took and come this time”, because i know about him. When she turned, i was shocked to death, she is my wife. My innocent, devoted and faithful wife. I almost got an heart attack. I was pinching myself for confirm that i wasn’t dreaming and also it is not dream. My tears came out of my eyes, my head is spinning, i dont know what to do. It was like my worst nightmare come true infront of my eyes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:30 PM