Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
After sometime when both of them were came back normal, he raised her head and started to kiss her so passionately and she also responded for that kiss very, it was looking like he asked her how was his fucking and she answered that it was amazing. Apart from all the excitement now fear is the only thing in my mind. Is my wife will the be the same wife who loves me so much or is she changed like the wife’s in the story i read.

After a long kiss, he realised his hugging, and she got up from him, i can see now large cum was oozing out from my wife pussy and i sure it was his cum. His cock started to loosing his thickness but still it looks large and proud. Without saying anything my wife stood away from bed, took a towel from the hanger, covered herself and started to walk towards bathroom. She disappeared into rest room, i was standing near the bed and joseph got up from lying position and sat down on the bed.

Neither him or me dont know what to do and what is going to happen next. After sometime janani came out by covering herself, she was walking slowly i understood that she is in pain. She came near me and hugged me, and in my ears she said “thanks da, i love you”. That i love you word was really life saver word for me, i relieved me from all my worries. Then she my hugging me she turned towards joseph and said

Janani: thank you so much joseph for this wonderful fuck and its time you should go.

I cant believe my ears she was acting like my old perfect housewife, i was so happy just a little before i thought i lost my wife i am an idiot. I can sense shocking reaction on joseph face, he may thought that she will became his property after that wonderful fuck but his faith is failed. He tried to talk something, at the same time my daughter who is sleeping in next room started to cry.
My wife went towards him, gave a hug and kissed him in his lip and then said

Janani: thank you so much for this beautiful experience, i never forgot it, but its time for you to go, that is good for everyone.

By saying this she moved away from him and went to attend my crying daughter without even looking back. Joseph stood up, collected his dress and started to wear it. I also weared my pant, he dressed and started to walk towards door. On the door he stood and turned back towards room where my wife is attending my daughter but he cant see her, he turned towards me and said bye.

Me: thank you so much joseph and please be keep it confidence

He dint say anything but he just smiled and went away. I went towards sofa and sat down and all the things happened before was running in my mind. After sometime janani came out with my daughter, when my daughter looked me she gave a big smile calling me, i went near janani to take my daughter and took in my hand. Janani looked me questioningly about joseph, i understood her look and told her that he left. She dint say anything and straight away went to the bed room and i also followed her. Still that room is full of cum smell, she went straightly to bed and lied down, i also went near her and sit there for sometime, waited till my baby sleeping. Both of the dint talk anything, after my daughter slept i placed her in her place, came to bed and lied down. Janani turned towards me, with a smiling face and asked

Janani: are you happy now, you allow another guy to fuck your wife
Me: are you happy, have you enjoyed that what i want

She dint answer for that, but i know she enjoyed more than i thought. But she is back again as my decent wife now so i dont want to force her to tell. I turned off the light, we both were tried of the fucking, i hugged her and both went to sleep within few minutes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:26 PM