Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
He dint say anything, he looked into my wife face and left a small smile. I also looked into my wife, her tears stopped, her face turning little from pain, she loosed her grip of my hand. It told me that she is recovering from pain. I went to her face and kissed her lips and asked her
Me: are you fine babe?
She shook her head positively. Joseph was standing still without any moment and also dint remove his cock out. I now think that my wife pussy is adjusting for big cock.
Me: if its paining a lot lets stop this darling
Janani: no da i am alright. Lets continue.

I cant believe what she said, just a little before she cried in pain like hell now she wants to continue. I turned to look joseph, he was there with smiling face that tells that he know what he doing.

Joseph: i told you sir, janani will be alright
Me: i............
Joseph: i cant believe that you 2 married for 3 years, she is so tight like virgin

By saying that, he looked down my shrunken cock and gave me a humiliating smile which clearly told me “that my cock is too small to my wife pussy”. That was more humiliating situation in my entire life and was so ashamed. Without any further delay he again started his work.

He started to fuck her slowly and she was trembling like a pond fish. After a few mins she dragged my face towards her and started to kiss me deeply and i understood that she was nearing the climax. Within a sec she left a large moan in my mouth and started to ooze out her cum. He dint stop his humping, she was shivering like anything and i understood that she felt one of the most amazing organism of her life which she dint receive from me. After some time he removed his cock, it is still hard, i can see my wife’s cum in his cock. She was breathing heavily, all this made my cock again hard.

He was sitting in bed without any action and looking me and my wife, her total shivering and excitement got reduce and she coming to normal state. Then he made her to turn and standing on doggy style and i understood that he wanted to fuck her in doggy style.

Lets freeze the action for one moment guys, i want to tell you something. I like doggy style and i have tried only few times, because my cock is small, when i tried to insert my cock from behind i reach only little of her pussy, which not enough for my wife. So when i first tried doggy style she said no so i tried some more times afterwards but its not successful so our most successful style is mission style. Now lets get back to the story

He took some pillow and stuffed behind her belly, then held her waist and inserted his cock from back into her pussy. This time she dint feel much pain and his cock also entered without much of difficult. He started to fuck her slowly and constantly increased his pace. She was enjoying doggy position with him so much i think he is hitting her inner parts of her pussy very well. I was sitting near her face, my cock was growing hard by seeing all the action and i was shagging my cock with my hands. Janani seen and held my cock in her hand and started to shake it. It was so pleasure for me, her boobs were swinging infront of me due to his fucking, so i held it and started to crush it. She was giving sexy sounds ahhhhh........... hmmmmmmmm........ ammmaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeee fastttttttttt...... ahhhhh............ i was also getting excited, so kneeled infront of her and placed my cock infront of her mouth, without saying anything she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck it very. He was fucking her like bull from the behind, both me and janani where excited very well, almost reached our next organism, both me and janani climaxed at the same time. I cummed in her mouth and she cum on his cock. He slowed down his fucking and he dint show any sign of cumming, we both cummed twice but he dint show any sing at all.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:24 PM