Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
I am in no mood of listening her, i was humping her fast, she again took his cock in her mouth and was moaning due to pleasure getting from both cocks, joseph also enjoying the sucking of my wife. Now he hold her hair and started to fuck her so fast, she was unable to breath, she is trembling all these scene made me so hot so i started to fuck her so fast and i cummed her so soon. I can sense that her body is also nearing organism but i finished before her now letting her body in middle way. It never happened before to me, she removed herself from joseph cock and told me “please da dont stop now fuckkkk mee daa”. I know that she is in peak but my cock already started to shrink, i was looking her with “nothing doing” face, she gave me a angry look for leaving her in peak and turned her face towards joseph, he was standing there with smiling face by looking my “cant do anything state”.

Janani: please joseph fuck me now, my husband left me high and dry

Oh my god my conservative wife is begging another guy to fuck her, that too infront of me, its all my mistake. But joseph was standing there without any moment with naughty smile on his face

Joseph: what janani what you want? (he is teasing her)
Janani: please da its not time to tease i need to cum

She is literally begging to fuck him. He moved from his place, stood at the edge of the bed and dragged her to the edge of the bed. He placed his cock on my wife pussy mouth, but he is not entering her pussy. He was making circle with his cock on her clits area, she was trembling like fish without water.

Janani: please daaaaaa i cant take it anymore......... plssssss fuck meeeeeee

Joseph with a winning smile; looked at me, i understood that i digged my own grave, all now i want is to finish this one soon.

He inserted his cock on my wife’s pussy, i can sense that its too hard to get in, she hold her mouth shut from shouting and i can feel that she was undergoing a lot of pain. With lot of hardness he entered half of his cock in her pussy. She was fully wet and even i cummed in her pussy, so it was fully lubricated but still his cock not going in freely. He slowly removed his cock out and this time with little more thrust he trying to entry her pussy. She cant able to tolerate the pain, i can see tears in her eyes, she is bitting her lips so hard, i really felt pity for her, i wanted to give the pleasure but its opposite here. He dint care about her pain, he is not slowing down and i also dont know how to tell him to stop. So i went to my wife face, wiped her tears and started to kiss her in lips. She holded my hands very tight in pain, she was squeezing it, i understood how much pain she is getting now and i wanted to shout to stop him but i cant now. He once again withdraw his cock out, she left some relief moan and looked into my eyes by saying to save her. I locked my lips on hers to seal her shouting, he took that as perfect opportunity, with full force he enter his full cock into my wife pussy at single motion. She broke the kiss with shouting pain “haaaa maaaaa..........” and squeezed my hand very hard. I cant take it anymore so i

Me: joseph what the hell you done, remove your cock now and get out of the house now
He dint say anything or do anything just looking at me without any reaction in his face.
Me: dont you understand, stop everything and get the hell out of here
Joseph: calm down sir, she will be alright in any moment now
Me: i dont want any of this, get the hell out of here.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:23 PM