Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
He dropped her in the bed, removed his hand but she is still holding her hands around his neck, dragged him towards her and started to kiss him like a lover. Its a total change in my wife, what made it whether i like thought made for each other she also felt or just playing along the 3some game. Whatever it is nothing doing now, i set everything in motion and i have to be patience till it get over. They broke the kiss after sometime, she left his neck, he stood up with a smiling face and she also had the same. Janani was lying my marital bed room with only panty on while the presence of another man, the thought itself wants to make my cock burst in organism.

Joseph: sir its not fair that janani is almost naked and we are fully dressed
Janani: yes darling you are fully dressed, remove the dress

What is going on here, joseph calling me sir, but my wife is now janani from madam and my wife called darling whether she said me or joseph. Now both me and joseph started to undress and all my concentrations were on joseph cock area, because i want to know whether all the rumours were true. I totally became nude but joseph still dint remove his underwear, i can see very hard cock tent inside his underwear, even janani eyes were fixed upon his underwear. Like teasing he dint remove his underwear, its still on he was standing there like underwear model, he got amazing physic, i think he do workouts, even janani was spell bounded by his physic.

He leaned towards her and they both started to kiss now janani is roaming her hands all over his gym body and i can sense that she was so excited. I now understand that why she always wants me to join the gym. She was roaming her hands on his couch region also on the underwear, like me she also eager to see his cock but he is teasing without taking his underwear. After the long kiss he pulled his face away from her and now her hands holding on his cock on the underwear, he had his mischievous smile on his face. She was moving her hands on his cock, felling his whole length and thickness and wanted to see it. He was standing there without moving, i know he wanted her to take the underwear down, he was teasing her, my cock is standing in full now. I can feel that her patience is wearing off, she slowly hold his underwear band and started to move downwards to remove it.
She completely removed the underwear, his cock jumped out; both me and janani were in utter shock. His cock is like elephant trunk so long and thick, now all my excitement turns into worries because how my wife’s little cunt going to take this monster. But janani now holding his bare cock on hand and roaming her hands up and down. His cock is not even grown fully but it is go big than my full grown cock.

When my mind was wondering all these thing, another surprise happen before me, yes my shy wife who always deny to take my cock in her mouth now kissed his cock head, slowly opened her mouth, let her tongue and started to lick his cock like small child eating lollipop. I cant believe my eyes, is she my shy wife, is she my conservative wife who i have to beg to lick my cock. I cant take it anymore, i removed the piece of dress remaining on her body. Her panty was fully soaked in her juice, her pussy was fully wet with his touch, i placed myself in between her thighs and started to insert my cock in her pussy, it was going in without any trouble due to her fully wet. She was so warm and hot inside her pussy. She removed his cock from his mouth and told

Janani: please da do it slow you are hurting me
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:20 PM