Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
We both were kissing, my hand on her pussy on the panty, joseph was sucking her both the boobs alternatively. Joseph slowly moved down towards her navel and his hands were on her waist holding it tightly, he was playing with it like handling guitar and my wife is responding to every touch of his fingers. I was amazed by his skills that i always start with kiss, then play with her boobs then straight away attach her pussy i never concentrated any other area but he is taking very slow even after seeing very hot body of my wife. After playing sometime in her navel area he slowly moved to her pussy.

I know he was smelling her panty and i always thinks that my wife smells so great when she was wet. He was roaming his fingers all over her pussy upon the panty and janani was trembling for every touch of his fingers. I can sense that she is leaning more towards me so that her legs getting weaker due to his magic touch, she was holding my shoulders very tight for support. Just by touch he was making her going crazy. After the long time play i spoke the first word

Me: lets move to the bed

By hearing my word by janani and joseph back to sense, joseph stood up and said ok. We 3 started to move towards bedroom, suddenly joseph lifted janani in his hands by saying “she was weak to walk”. Janani most of the times insisted me to lift her, i did sometimes but most of the times i tells her she is little too much weight to carry, but he was doing it like mind reader. She is only with her panty on, her one boob is crushed against his chest and another is crushed by his hand while lifting, she is enjoying it by holding his neck. Till today i thought me and janani are made for each other, but now i started to think they 2 are made for each other.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:19 PM