Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
She totally forgot my presence and kissing him so passionately and deeply by keeping her hands around his neck, her eyes were closed. It was long kiss and my time stopped running, it also created a little fear in me but i tried not to disturb them. After a long time both break the kiss and when janani looked me she was little embarrassed and look down immediately. I understood her feeling so i lifted her head and told her to enjoy completely. For the she kissed me on my lips but it was a light kiss for little time. I can smell mint while she was kissing me which i am sure that i came from joseph mouth while there kissing. I made her stand up and removed her saree completely from her body and started to kiss her by make her standing facing me whereas joseph hugged her from behind and he was kissing bare neck and shoulder region by removing the free hair.

When we broke the kiss, joseph turned janani towards him and started to kiss her at the same time his hand were on her ass massaging over her dress, partially brushing my cock also. His partial touch made me hard, i started to remove her blouse from behind and when they broke the kiss i removed her blouse fully. Now she was standing with her bra on top, her breast wants to release from the bra jail and she crossed her hands to cover the breast. I can see that surprise look in joseph by seeing my wife’s semi nude breast. He removed her hands away and immediately immersed his head between the cleavages of her boobs. I was hugging her from the behind and my hand was on pussy region on her dress and i was creasing her softly, while doing that i mistakenly brushed joseph pants where i felt his cock, it was so hard, in my mind i was telling its looking hard due to the jeans pant he wearning, he has just normal cock.

After sometime he raised janani hand upon her head, her armpit was cleanly shaved and it looks like silky, now i understood why she took long time to take the bath today. She prepared herself for him, it made my cock to very hard and i need to fuck her right away, but i cant she is playing with joseph. He was licking and smelling her armpit and she was giggling and was shivering. I never gave much priority to her armpit, but he is playing with it and she was liking it. He really know what to do with the girl and how to handle them thats y he is called as play boy; He was playing with both the armpit and after sometime he hugged her tightly so that her boobs is crushed to his chest very hard. Now i left her and standing in some gap and i can see he was unhooking her bra.

Once he did, her golden globe jumped out in front of him, he was looking it size carefully and commented her “ you have such a wonderful boobs and i never seen such a boobs in anyone before”. I think it is one of his pick up line or may be true because my wife most beautiful boobs, and she blushed immediately for that compliment. She is now fully nude on the top and i now see her shining back. He then catched her boobs with his hands and started to crush it for that she left a moan “ahhhhhhhhhhh slowlyyyyyy”. With that word i know he was crushing her so hard and he was man handling her which i never did because she is like flower to me and i always like to handle her so soft and i also thought that she like that only but now she is responding more for his touch.

I went near her and hugged from the behind, i slowly moved my hand to the string of her petticoat and pulled it to make it fall from her body. He was still playing with her boobs, sucking it like a baby and she was enjoying by closing her eyes and let her hand playing on his hair. I now moved my hand on her panty, it was wet and i started to move my hand on the panty slowly on her pussy mouth. She slowly turned her head towards me, looked into my eyes like thank you for giving this ultimate pleasure for her and kissed me in my lips. It was one hell of the kiss and i was happy in my mind by saying i got my sex life back without knowing that i am losing it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:19 PM