Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
First time my wife commenting on another male’s beauty infront of me. I told janani to sit and she sat near me. Then i started to talk to joseph and all the while i was talking his eyes are all over her, she also know that which made her blushings and in shyness her chin became red, which added extra cuteness to her beauty.

At the same time my daughter started to cry for which janani stood up but i told her to sit and i went to take care of daughter. After i went in only i was cursing myself “what i was thinking left my wife with total stranger to her”. I slowly watched from the room, both of them are talking and laughing like long time friends, but they are in distance only. I feed the milk from bottle and made my daughter sleep and when i came out from the room both of them were sitting close and talking and i can see that joseph is holding her one hand, and another hand is on her thighs and both of them were laughing. When i reached near them both removed there hands and janani got up immediately by saying that she will arrange table for dinner. I dint say anything she went immediately to kitchen. Joseph was looking normal and when i sat near him he started to talk normal. After sometime he told me that my wife so hot and beautiful and also thanked me for this opportunity. I got a massive hard on by hearing what he said and just smiled for that.

Then janani called both for the dinner and she prepared some vegetable briyani with some side dish (oh i forgot to tell guys we were vegetarians). While eating joseph was prising janani for the food and she was all blushing. Now both of them were talking like long term friends and she acting completed normal. All 3 completed the food and i helped janani to clear the vessels from table to kitchen and joseph was sitting in hall. Then i came out and sat with joseph, janani came with juice again and gave it to both of us and sat opposite to us.

There is little tension building up in the room and i can sense it because we all know what is going to happen next and the question is who going to initiate it. Since other 2 was keeping silent i itself thought of making it happen, so i called janani and told her to come and sit with me first. She got up shyly and came near me, i moved away from joseph for make room between me and joseph. She was shy to sit near him, so i dragged her towards me and make her to sit between us. Slowly i kept my hands on her thighs and started to kiss her on lips, she immediately started to cooperated and this is green signal from joseph, he kept his one hand her thighs and another hand on her right boobs over dress and started to kiss her neck. She shivered and left a slight moan in my mouth. It is her first time that another male is kissing her other than me and also i am sitting next to her. After a long kiss i left and i started to remove her saree which is pinned with blouse at the same time joseph turned her face toward him and started to kiss her. They both were kissing so passionately like lover who seeing each other after a long time.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:17 PM