Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
On Saturday, i was little nervous and i can sense the same in janani. Afternoon i told her to prepare herself so sexy, first she gave me an angry look and then she said ok, but i can see her that she is also liked it. She took long time in shower than usual to take bath and when she came out she was shining like star. She selected black saree with normal panty and bra, but i told her to wear sexy one which she only wear twice for me that too i requested her. She accepted and told me to wait outside, i wanted to see her getting ready but she denied completely. So i was waiting outside, after 30min she came out of the room, oh my god she was so sexy, she decorated herself like angel. She was so sexy, hot and after child birth her breast and ass area gained perfect weight which added more hotness in her structure. I went to her and hugged her and when i tried to kiss her in mouth she stopped me by saying that her makeup will spoil, i understand but it also new to me because she never stopped me. I look gave me good hard in my cock, i left her and started to massage my cock on the pants, she looked that and gave me naughty smile. So i took her hand and placed it on my cock on the pants, she started to hold my cock and told me that it is so hard. I told her that because of her sexy hot looking and she laughed for it. Then she asked “now tell me if you want to share this hot body to someone” with a naughty smile and shaked my head “yes”. For the first time in my life i heard that word from her mouth “you pervert husband”.

I was shocked but her sexy voice with sexy tone made me crazy and also she was squeezing my cocks very tightly now which made me to cum within a second. She smiled mischievously and told me to get ready. So i immediately went to bathroom to take bath and when i removed my underwear i can see my cum which i realised just before with little squeeze of my wife. While taking bath my mind was fully occupied with the thoughts whether i am doing right or not, and just the thinking of joseph’s reaction to see my sexy wife today gave me a another hard on. I shagged once more and took bath and came out. I dressed simply and went to hall. She was preparing something in kitchen, i towards her and hugged her from behind. She was preparing milk for our sleeping daughter. I was hugging her from behind and was slowly creasing her navel, it was so soft today, she had prepared herself so good for another man. She asked me again whether we want to continue this or we can call it off now itself but i told her it will be good.

Around 7 o clock bell rang, i told janani that it is joseph and went to open the door. Yes it is joseph with rose bouquet in his hand was standing there. I invited him in, when he entered his eyes was all over the house and i know he is looking for my wife, i understood him and said that she is in kitchen, he gave sheepish smile. I told him to sit and from there i told janani that joseph came and told her to come out. After sometime she came out with juice glass, like when i first time saw her in her house, with heads down in shy. After seeing her joseph face turned completely with surprise and joy, he stood up and took the glass from her and gave her the bouquet he brought. I can sense that both my wife and joseph looking for first time and they were attracted to each other, who wouldn’t be, he is handsome and attractive lover boy, she is hot, smoking beautiful girl sorry women.

Joseph: wow madam, you looking so beautiful than the photo which sir showed me
She blushed immediately
Janani: thanks you too look handsome
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 20-10-2019, 01:16 PM