Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
Raghu kept her well fed with his cock for the next few days. He was always exhausted and emptied but when he saw her anytime privately he became rock hard. And it she had be on the receiving end of it. 

The day has came up. He had already informed her about the marriage plan. He asked her to clear everything out for the night as they will be returning really late. Kasturi tried to calm him down. 
"I don't know...your exhibitionist side has woken something inside me...I want show you to my friends." Raghu said... buckling up after. She had been panting again.

It was in the evening they left. Raghu had collected some alcohol in the mid way and hid them underneath. Kasturi had been wearing a red saree and she looked damn hot. Her blouse was really tight..and her pallu transparent enough to not to let anything for imagination. Her back bare and arms too. The saree tucked in really low on her waist. Her dimples visible. He parked in the car and asked her to get off.
"Seriously...I don't feel good in this dress. Please can we go back." She pleaded.
"It was Gaffurs idea, you need to talk him. Now will you come out yourself or I have to take you on my shoulders." He asked with a flat face.
"Are you sure...i will be safe here." She asked.
"Well safer enough than that club." He replied sarcastically.

She got off and started walking besides him. Her gold waist chain perfectly shinning on her curve where Raghu had kept his hands. There were big round earrings in her ears dangling as she walked. He took her straight to a group of four men. All of them of similar personality like Raghu's. She greeted them politely. 
"Who is she huh ?" One of guys teased.
"Should I tell them ?" He asked her... pulling her closer and nuzzling in her ear. 
"She is my boss...I work for her." He replied with a wink.
He pulled her in front of him...his right hand running across her breasts... while his beard tickled her. She closed her eyes in embarrassment as after all her efforts she was turned on. He didn't stop in there...he kissed her all over her neck... Kasturi shrank in his strong grasp.
All out in public gathering. Thanks to the people around... otherwise a lot of them had seen the show a classy women getting teased out in public.

As his hands ran down in between her thighs she stopped him... applying her full force to get rid of him. She stood in front while the men cheered. Her gaze lustful.
"Okay...come here." He said with a smile... lifting his hands up surrendering.
After that they got into meeting the bride and groom. As she reached out on the grimmish stage...everyone moaned out. She was more beautiful than all the women combined together.
Raghu get on the bride's side. He had his hand on Bride's ass. The newly wed looked at him...he responded as if nothing happened.
"She is a tight fuck...take her from behind as well." He gave his friend a suggestion to be heard by enough people around. The bride had her face held down in shame. While Kasturi smirked at him. 
"What...I didn't said anything wrong." Raghu said standing besides the groom now...Raghu and Kasturi.
"Why don't you and teach him personally tonight ?" She replied in a husky tone.
"And who will take care of you ?" He asked...while the Groom stood there blushing.
"I can see a lot of them...who seem interested." She said with a smirk... adjusting her pallu.
"If you don't mind can I take her to your love bed." Raghu said to the groom. 
"Will you take her from behind?" He asked.
"Promise I will." Raghu replied.
"Sold." He said...the men fist fiving.
Kasturi shook hed head in "No." She blushes redder.

When she was about to get off the stage. A man came in. 
"Please...can we have a picture together." He asked her out.
Raghu was reluctant to let her go. But she wanted to teach him a lesson. 
"Yeah Sure." She replied... taking her hands out of his grab. 
He followed behind to the stage and stood besides her.
"Do you remember me Madam?" He asked.
"No...who are you? Sorry." She asked her breasts pumping hard.
He placed his hand on hed ass.
"I hope this will help." He said with a smile.
He was Gaffur. Now she looked at him. A man in his mid 40s. Similar physique as Raghu's... But a lighter skin tone. He ran his hands up on her bare back.
"You are really beautiful...inside out." He said looking down at her. 
Kasturi took a leave and got back with Raghu.
"Did he teased you sweetheart?" He asked.
Kasturi gave him as if you don't know look. And they headed to the food.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 17-01-2019, 09:15 PM