Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
I can see that his face is lighting up, who cant because he seen my wife photo, she is real beautiful any man see her wants her for atleast one time.

Joseph: are you sure or is it trap to set me up. I am confused
Me: its nothing like that, i am asking you favour. If you say yes i am glad and if you say no also i understand
Joseph: sir i need little time shall i tell you on Monday
Me: ok no prob take your time

After that we both left the bar and i started to driving to home. I know why he asked time, he need to make sure its no a trap or something. I reached home and told about my talking with joseph, she also wanted to know what he said, when i said he asked sometime to tell her face changed a little. Next day is Saturday i dont have work but i know joseph have work that day. I was little afraid if he talked about what i discussed with him to anyone else it will become problem for me. When i reached Monday to office i was little nervous and when i reached my cabin first think i found was one of my wife photo is missing, which is taken in one my trip to Ooty in which she looks so cute in rose garden. I know it is work of joseph, i went to his department by looking for him but he is not there. When i asked about him they told that he went to meet a client.

Afternoon after 12 he came to office, when i seen him from a distance he smiled at me mischievously. That the moment i thought that i may choosed wrong person that to who works with me, who i have to face everyday, if i cancel this plan also he may trouble me. I was in dilemma. By 2 o clock he met me at my office, one mind says to call off the plan but another mind want to experiment it. He is cool in his smile and by looking my wife’s photo

Joseph: sir i am here to say yes
I dont know why i got so happy to hear that word. I wanted to jump to sky but i dont want to show my over joy to him. With a good smile in my face
Me: thank you, i let you know when
Joseph: ok sir one more thing sir
Me: ya what it is
Joseph: you said that its for one night, but your wife is so hot, so will it be another some time also

Oh my god, he now openly commented that my wife is hot that too infront of me. I know its coming i cant do anything about it, because i invited him to fuck my wife.
Me: sorry joseph, she is so strict about it, she approved for only one night, if i demand more it will be problem
Joseph: its ok sir let me know when

By saying that he left my office, i dint ask him about the photo he took. I also thought myself he easily agreed for one time only, he dint force any further. I thought that its all going according to my plan, but i dont know that joseph had some other plan in his mind at that time.

When i told this to my wife she was happy, but she made sure that it will be safe and i ensured her it will be so safe and it all going according to her rules. She is finally happy and we fucked that night likes bunnies, she is now using only his name and also telling that “my husband is watching joseph, cum in me”. She is talking dirty which made our sex very hot. After our fucking session, i asked when we call him and after certain discussion we planned it on Saturday so no one’s work get disturbed and also she told after sex session he need to leave to his place and shouldn’t stay here.Next day i conveyed it to joseph and he also agreed for it. So now finally everything is set. I was so happy that my plan, my fantasy came to true and i felt so lucky because i dint face any hurdle in. But what i dont know at that time is i digged my own grave and i was happy about it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 18-10-2019, 02:10 PM