Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
I went before itself to bar and picked a corner spot so that no one can listen us talking. He came after sometime and i told him to order what he wants and i order XXX drink (sensor guys). I was little nervous because so drank two rounds quickly and he also sensed that.

Joseph: sir are you ok, is that any problem (he is junior to me so always calls me sir)
Me: no no i am fine
Joseph: ok you wanted to talk to me something
Me: yes yes but i need a little favour from you but i dont know how to start
Joseph: no worries sir you can ask me anything
Me: you know there are so many rumours going on in our office about you.
I expected he would be shocked or deny my statement but he was so cool and had naughty smile on his face.
Joseph: i know sir but not everything you heard is true sir
Me: no no i am accusing you i am telling that when the talk like that wont you get hurt
Joseph: yes sir it hurts a little you know what they are talking without knowing full thing about me. They left so much in there talking.
Me: what? (i dint expect that answer from him)
Joseph: yes sir, there are telling that boss wife seduced me and bedded me but actually what happen is opposite to that, i seduced her in few parties and finally fucked her.
Me: what? You proud of it?
Joseph: offcourse, she is not beautiful lady but really hot, i put my whole career in stake to seduce her, if it dint worked i would have been jobless now.

Oh my god, he not only play boy; he also cool head. He dont have any fear and also no guilt of seducing others wife he is so proud of it. My mind started to ring alarm and told me to drop him and back off but on the otherside his attitude and story made me excited.

Joseph: so you wanted to talk about it ah?
Me: no no its kind of different
Joseph: ok can you tell soon, i have other Friday night plans

He said that with naughty laugh and i understood what he mean. I wanted to ask with whom he had plans but again i compromised myself that he will have planned with some else wife.

Me: you know i am married right?
Joseph: ya i have seen you and your wife pics in your desk
Joseph joined one year before in my company, so he dint have chance to meet my wife in office parties, after my daughter birth my wife avoided office parties.
Me: ya her name is janani and we have a daughter
Joseph: ok. I am not getting what you coming at.
Me: after our child birth we have some problem in our life.........
Joseph: you are confusing me clearly
Me: last few months we have problem in my sex life and i need your help
Joseph: how can i help i am not a doctor
Me: ok i am telling you openly but you have to promise me that this conversation should be with in ours, whatever your decision is i am ok with it.
Joseph: sure sir its a promise
Me: lately my sex life little dull and boring, so me and my wife thinks that we can include another person to spicy it up
Joseph: what your wife also think that
Me: ya, if you interested you can be that third person and also one more thing that it will be for one night because my wife dont want to continue
Joseph: sir are you talking from your mind, you are asking me to fuck your wife you know that?
Me: yes i know. I asked now and decision is yours.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 18-10-2019, 02:10 PM