Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Now i convinced my wife, its time to start search for a guy. I dont know what to do, i all the i read mostly 3rd person will be husband’s friend, husband’s boss, wife ex-lover etc but i dont know anyone like that. Since it is going to be one time i need to give a best guy for my wife. Then i came up with the guy joseph. (Yes friends the same joseph whose cum i licked from wife’s pussy at the beginning of the story).

About joseph, he is also working in same company as mine, but in sales department. 25 years old, good and handsome looking, well built body. Whole company heard the rumours about him that he is play boy; most of the women in company had shared bed with him, in which most of them are married. Even one big rumour is he had seduced my boss wife and fucked her.

So i turned my concentration fully towards him, i started to talk to peoples about him to gather information about him so that i can verify whether the rumours are true or not. Before that i have talked to him many times about office matter but now i am looking at him differently. When i imagine him with my wife my cock started to leak without even touching. During our sex session i started to imagine him fucking my beautiful wife which increased the excitement which my wife finds out and asked where i found the guy. I told her that “i have a guy in mind but once i conformed i will tell you”. But she asked again about the guy in my mind but i told her i will surely tell after confirm.

From talking to my colleagues and other staff from his own department, i came to know most of the stories about him are true. Once i had an opportunity to talk to a lady who is working in accounts department and she also shared bed with him. When i asked her about him first she shocked and dint ready to talk about it but i convinced her that i am asking commonly no need to worry about complaint and all. Then she started to me openly, like she is seduced by him in one of the office party, he was so charming in talking and that night he took her to his apartment and fucked her. While talking she told that he had big cock and wonderful stamina. She mentioned that he fucked continuously for an hour without cum, when i heard that i was totally amazed my total fucking time will less than that and also i would have cummed twice.

So that conversation with her gave me confidence that he is perfect choice for me. Now i need to take my idea to next step i.e. talking to him about my plan and wanted to help me and at the same time i need to tell my decision to my wife. First i planned to consult with my wife so that night after sex session, i told her about joseph. I can sense that she is getting excited. While i was explaining the stories i heard from my colleague lady, janani started to rub my dick, she was slowly moving her hands on my cock and her breath is getting hot and heavier. When i finished the story she took my dick in her mouth and started to suck it, which is very new because i need to beg her to do suck my dick and only few times she accepts it but now she is doing willingly and it was so pleasurable. From that i came to know joseph is ok for my wife and i have to proceed with joseph. We ended up in another hot fucking session, but during fucking she called joseph name by telling “yaaa.... joseph darling fuck meeee hardddddddddd....... fuck me wild...... etc”. That new for me and also i liked it because i was thinking myself as joseph while fucking her, so she is cooperating with my fantasy.

In next few days i tried to talk to joseph but whenever i approach him to talk about it i feel embarrassed so i back off. I dont know what to do so during Friday i told him that i need to talk to him something important and invited him for a bar near to my office. I am not a drinker but i drank before during my office parties lets say i am social drinker. He also agreed. I felt that i drank i may get courage to talk to him about my situation and ask him to help me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 18-10-2019, 02:09 PM