Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
By saying that she turned other side and started to sleep. I felt very bad about it, i should have consulted with her before itself about this, its all my fault. I tried to talk to her but she dint respond, so i kept quite but i can hear her weeping sound. In my mind i was started to rewind the stories i read and most of the thing the wife get upset first and then she got convinced and enjoys later. I somehow get confidence of convincing my wife and slept off.

When morning i got up she was already wake and preparing food. I went to say good morning but she dint respond she is still mad at me. While taking shower i got an idea how to convince her, so after talking shower i wrote the websites which i went through and

Me: i know you still mad at me. I love you so much. Near our computer i have left a notes which consist the website names. Please go through it once and think about it. If you find still it is mad i understand and i promise i will never talk about it.

She dint say anything but she left one angry look. I left the house to work but all the way i was thinking what a fool think i did. I wanted to go back and say sorry to her and need to finish this thing now but another mind said that lets try this if it work that will be. I was fully confused and in work i couldn’t concentrate. That day i finished the work so soon and came house but i was afraid to go home.

When i entered she was not there but i heard shower sound, oh god she is taking bath. So i went to our room to change, i can see computer is on and i can one of the website which i wrote is opened. Oh my god she reading the 3some story in which wife husband shares his wife with black guy who having big dick. I have read this story before it was so hot one. When i was still looking on computer screen, janani came out of shower and she was shocked to see me there

Janani: you came home early
Me: ya no work i came

She dint say anything but she is embarrassed by seeing me looking on computer screen. I also dont want to embarrass her more so i left her to change to hall. I went and switched on the tv but in mind i was thinking that my plan is working because she gone through the website, she was not angry on me like in the morning. She came out after sometime by changing into nighty and asked me whether i want coffee or tea, i said coffee and she went to kitchen. She couldn’t look me while talking she is fully embarrassed i think. So i went again to room to change, computer was off, i changed and came out to watch tv again. Till night nothing was happened she was avoiding looking me and i also dont know what to do.

After our baby slept, we both lied on bed and room to full quite. I wanted to break the silence, so i started talking.

Me: janani have you gone through those website
She was facing opposite side from me and she dint respond anything, she was pretending to be sleep
Me: i know you dint sleep yet. Its nothing to embarrassed i wanted to read those site

She turned towards me, but she dint tell anything. Her face is fully turned to pink due to shyness. I dont know what to do but she looked more sexy. So went near her face and started to kiss her. She dint resist me at the same time she dint respond also. I dont know what she is thinking, so i broke the kiss and looked in to her eyes. I can see lust is filled in her eyes, its a green signal for me so started proceeding my action on her body. Slowly she started to respond and after some time she started to act so wild, I know the reason for her wild turn on. We had the amazing sex that night.
After the sex

Me: you are not mad at me right
Janani: no
Me: so do you find those stories are interesting
Janani: hmmmm
Me: shall we try those thing what you say
Janani: i dont know i like the idea but i love you, i am mother of your child
Me: darling me to love you so much, its just one time thing, it changes nothing (but at that time i dont know i am digging my own grave)

She dint talk anything but i can see that she is still confused. After some time with little more talking i convinced her. After that we talked about further and she made clear that this should be one time thing and she is not willing to continue because she feels cheating on me (it all before she taste new cock). She also wanted to know who should included for 3some, i dint have no idea but i made clear i dont want any other girl apart from her, so i am going to find some guy for my wife. She told me that i should reconsider before its too far and also told me that i should be careful about the guy who i choose because she dont our marriage life spoiled because of that. I also understand her fear and i said i will take care. After that she started to sleep by hugging me and i was enjoying that my wish is going to fulfil that to in my terms and condition. I was also happy that i dont have to worry about cuckold or humiliations but god have different plans for me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 18-10-2019, 02:07 PM