Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Janani: dai what is it new thing its for baby da
Me: today you look so sexy janu.... i need it
Janani: ok mister atleast drink slow you hurting more than your daughter.

So i started to suck little more of her breast milk and i left her and watching her feeding baby with a smile. She also looked me with a smile and

Janani: so what made you so horny today
I was afraid to tell her about my research and story so
Me: dont know di when i see you today you made me horny
But that is not the truth.
Me: so how is it today? You like it or not
Janani: hummmm
Me: tell me di you liked na
Janani: yes da i like it.... enough?

I was also happy and after that she started to wear her dress again but i told her not to wear inners and only nighty. She looked me cutely and said “you are so naughty today.... something is going on with you... but you are not telling me”. I just laughed, she left to kitchen only wearing nighty. I lied in bed there and started to think what happen little before, just story itself turned me on so much and gave my sex life back. So took my laptop and started to search for more. That night i fucked her 2 more time and every time i was thinking that someone is fucking my wife and i made me so horny.

After fucking that night, janu was sleeping nearby me nude, i started to think that i got my sex life back, now i know what’s wrong before and i got idea to repair my sex life completely. I couldn’t sleep that night and all i was thinking how much i turned on by imagining someone else fucking my wife.

Next day i started to read more stories and when i read cuckold story i turned on more but at the same time i got some fear of what happen to husband’s when both wife and lover tease him, humiliates him etc. That thought freaked me out and i decided to myself that i cant do that. I was in double minded in to what to do and atlast i decided to talk to my wife about it. I decided tonight after fucking i should start that talking. That day also when i went home she was watching tv in nighty she was damn sexy in that, i couldn’t control myself i went straight on and started to kiss her. She responded well and also she started to think what happen to me suddenly. At that night also we had amazing sex and after that she was lying beside me by closing my eyes.

Me: janu i need to say to you something
Janani: what
Me: regarding what you asked before, what happen to me suddenly i am in full mood
Janani: ya
Me: dont get mad at me what i am going to tell
Janani: ok what
Me: have you figured out that last couple of months our sex life is not so good.
Janani: what? What are you talking about? I thought everything is fine
Me: please di dont lie you have noticed the difference right
Janani: ya little bit but i am totally ok with that
Me: ya me to thought like that only at first but.......
Janani: but what?
Me: but later i started to think why it happened and i searched in internet about it
Janani: internet? Why?
Me: because i dont know with whom i can talk about it so i searched in internet, and......
Jannai: and what you got
Me: in most of the site they have said that it happens to everyone after some years in marriage
Janani: ok
Me: we can actually do something to rectify it
Janani: thats good, so tell me, what should we do? lets do
Me: dont mad at me by hearing what i am going to tell
Janani: what
Me: Most of them suggesting that.......
Janani: tell me
Me: most of them suggest that to spice up our sex life we should introduce some one in our sex life
Janani: i dont understand what you are telling
Me: you have heard 3some right. Sharing our bed with one more person
Janani: what? Are you mad? Are you gone crazy
Me: no no i am serious that what they suggest it will spice up our sex life for sure
Janani: yes u gone mad. How you know that it will work
Me: i tell you something but dont get angry
Janani: hmmmm
Me: i have read those 3some stories, thats turned me on and while we are having for past 2 days i was thinking that you are with someone else
Janani: what? I am your wife for god sake how can you think like that
Me: dont get angry. I know its wrong but it worked and you also find some different right
Janani: if i know that you thinking that i never allowed you to touch me
Me: please dont get upset. I am telling this for our own good and if you are not comfortable with it i never talk about it further. But before you should really think about it
Janani: there is nothing to think about it. If you talk about it further i will never talk to you again
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 18-10-2019, 02:07 PM