Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
After that i fucked her one more time that night, which lasted little longer than previous one and we both slept after that by hugging each other. Morning she waked me up by holding coffee in her hand, she already took bath, her hair is wet and in simple saree she is looking so beautiful. I took the coffee from her hand, kept near the table and pulled her by hand towards me and tried to kiss her.

Janani: dai dirty boy...... leave me da........ have coffee and go and take bath.... need to go to temple...

I am not in mood to hear what she saying. I was hugging her and started to kiss her neck, her fresh wet hair was smelling great.

Janani: dai..... stoppppp daaaaaa..... goooooo and take.............
Her words slowed down a to moans, i was kissing her, hugging her, holding her ass cheeks over saree and massaging her everything, she also started to enjoy. After sometime she came back to sense and went away from me

Janani: pooda..... go take bath and come out.... we need to go to temple its already late
Me: ok di I go to take bath. You also come with me and help.
Janani: you small kid, need someone to make you bath.... go i have to help mom (my mom) to make break fast.

By saying she started to move out, her ass is dancing, before leaving the door, she stopped and turned towards me, kissed me by standing there and with cute expression told me to go and take bath, then left the room. Without dress at night she looking so sexy, with dress and childish expressions she looks damn cute “oh my god what a lucky man i am”.

After 2 days i left to Chennai with her, we settled down in our new rented house, she took care of arranging everything, i helped only a little, but she converted the house into beautiful palace. Our life turned to happy with so much love, every night we fuck, i took her out a lot, be both like lover than husband-wife. So my life is going so colourful.

After one month, she told me that she is feeling bore in house after i went to work, so she wanted to go to work. I can understand that and i agreed. She also told me that nearby itself one kids school was there and there was job opening there for smalls kids. I told her to look for some big school because she had experience also, but she told its nearby and also she like small kids so it will suits her well. I also dont have any problem in that so i told her to go ahead. She got the job and started to work from next week itself. She go to work after i go and comes before i come to home. So everything is fine and also she have lot of time to take care of house and me also.

So everything is fine, my life wheel is spinning happily. After 6 months one evening when i came home, she told me take sweets and asked her for the reason. She told me more happier news of my life that she is pregnant. I was so happy, she dint even tell her parents about it she waited for me to tell first. After that we told our parents, everyone is happy. I took her to doctor next day for check-up everything is alright. I took care of her very well and after 6th month of her pregnancy her stomach regions bulged into large pot, so i unable to fuck her and after 8th month i totally stopped fucking her.

During her pregnancy, she had some difficulties in giving natural birth, so doctor insisted me to go for operation and i also agreed for that (operation is more common now a days need not to be worried). She gave birth to beautiful baby girl and my daughter looking exactly like her. She and baby are healthy. After 2 days we came home and now our house is even beautiful. She left the job to take care of baby. Now her body got so many changes, boobs became large, ass area also gained some weight, her face became little bubbly, totally she turned even more sexier. Our sex life again started but this time baby interrupts us by crying and when it happens she used to stop me in middle to go and take care of baby. After months i got promoted to senior engineer in my department because of my senior resigned job for another company. Anyhow i got promotion and salary hikes.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 18-10-2019, 02:04 PM