Adultery I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy
Let begin................ Read, Enjoy and Comment

Janani: Vishnu honey please lick my pussy well.... lick it clean...... you joseph idiot i told you not to cum inside me
Joseph: i cant help it Janu
Janani: i dont want to get pregnant again........ Vishnu please lick it clean da..... joseph next time you have to wear condom.......... dont make my loving husband lick your cum again

Yes guys my name is Vishnu. Janani is my beautiful loving wife. Joseph is... hmmm i tell about him later. Just a little before joseph fucked my wife well in my bed room and cummed inside her pussy and i am cleaning it. So you guys understood what is going on in this room right. Yes i am a cuckold now. No one forced me into it, if i want to tell clearly its all my single mistake. Janani, my darling wife telling me to clean another man’s cum from her pussy now, but she is not always like this. Let me tell my story from the beginning.

As i said before my name is Vishnu. I am 26 years old and working as engineer in manufacturing company. After completed my studies, i struggled a little to get a steady job and 2 years back i joined in this work. I am average looking guy, i dint have any girl friend in college. I am staying in Chennai separately for work. My parents were living in my native and for some reason they dont want to come and stay in Chennai with me. Somehow i settled in my job, so now they started looking a perfect girl for me.

One day while talking in the phone my mom told me they have seen a girl in my relative marriage both my parents liked her so much, they even talked to her parents. My mom asked me when i am coming to home town so that i can go and see her. I told my mom that “this weekend i will be coming there”. She told me “then i will arrange a visit to girls house, if you like lets finish your marriage soon”. That sounds good plan to me too.

Friday evening after work i travelled to my home town and i reached around mid night. My mom was still awake, while serving me food she told me that girl name is “Janani” and started to describing the her like she was so beautiful, good character and from good family. That sounds good to me. Next day when i reached girl’s house i felt little nervous because its my future life decision, how the girl will be, my mom told she is beautiful but i dint see her yet so everything was running inside my head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I WAKED UP THE BEAST IN MY WIFE by indodesiboy - by sarit11 - 18-10-2019, 01:58 PM