Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 26

Preeti looked at me and i managed to smile a bit. Rahul was still holding preeti from her waist. Few seconds later preeti put her right hand on her bra from front and hold her bra and got up from rahul's lap. Preeti turned other side and put on her bra strap on her shoulder and hooked her bra up. Riya and me looked at rahul there was a tent in his lower. Rahul got up and her managed to hide his erection. Preeti wore the top and the jacket. We all came out from the tent and sit down and started playing again. It was riya's turn, Riya chose truth. I asked "Riya have you ever had sex with your brother's friend". Riya looked at rahul, he was looking at her. She said yea once, Rahul got a bit shock when she said yes. Riya said "It was his college friend whose name is Mayank, he used to come at our home. He used to flirt with me on facebook but i dint pay much attention to his flirtings. When he got placed in pune he was in touch with me on whatsapp. Once i went to goa trip with my friends and he knew about it. He told me to come to pune so that we can catch up. I told my friend that i have some work in pune and i went to pune and they all went back to delhi. It was a one day stay at pune. I thought that i would meet him and came back the next day. We went to a pub in the night and got a bit drunk and i ended up having sex with him on his flat". Rahul was completely shocked after listening this. But he dint say anything. We continue playing. It was rahul's turn, rahul chose truth. Riya asked "What you liked the most when preeti was giving you a lap dance". Preeti looked at riya in a shock. Riya just smiled at preeti. Rahul was thinking about it and said "The whole lap dance was really sensous and very hot, I like the way preeti co-operated with me. The way she was clutching and caressing my hair when i was kissing her neck, it shows that she was really into it and she is wild and riya i think preeti is a bit much wilder than you". We all started laughing apart from riya. Riya said "Dont worry time will tell and she smiled". Now its my turn, I chose dare, Rahul said "You got a nice body so you have to do a strip tease for us". All of them were laughing and i was looking at rahul and said "Wtf dude". He said "Dare is dare". I said "Ok". I got up and preeti put on the music on her phone and i started doing it. I removed my jacked and threw it on the side and i did some sexy moves. All of them were looking at me. I removed my t-shirt and threw it on the side and flexed my muscles. I saw that riya was taking much more intrest in me. She was looking at me with her eyes wide open without blinking. I did that dare for 1 minute. All of them clapped coz they all loved my performance. When i sit down preeti whispered in my ear "Too hot it was". I gave a smile to preeti. Now we said that "It is a last truth/dare". It was riya's turn, Riya said "I chose dare". Preeti said "Ok, Riya you have to dry hump john while sitting on top of him until john cums". We all got shocked, riya said "Wtf is this preeti". Preeti said "Kya hua dar gayi, himmat nhi kya". Riya took it as a challenge and said "Ok, i will do it". I said "Preeti what is this, i think its not ok". Preeti took me to the side and whisper in my ear "I just wanted to see you how will you do with her". I looked at her and was about to say something but she put a finger on my lips and said "Shhhhhhhhhhhh".

Riya said "Are you ready john?". I said "Ok" While hesitating. Riya and me entered inside the tent and i laid down on the mattress. Riya looked at me and sit on my legs with her legs on either side of me. She looked me in the eyes and shifted a bit upwards on my crotch. I felt her soft ass on my dick. She started dry humping slowly with her ass going too and fro. Preeti and rahul were sitting on the side of us and watching all the scene. I was a bit uncomfortable coz preeti and rahul were watching me. Riya was looking comfortable, she leaned over me and put her both hands on either side of my head and increased her speed a bit. My both hands were on the mattress. Riya whispered in my ear and said "Aren't you enjoying?". I dint say anything. After few minutes i started enjoying it a bit. I slided my hands on her ass and squeezed them a bit. She rubbed her ass a bit harder on my dick when i squeezed her ass. She leaned over me completely and i was squeezing her ass and she was moving her ass in a really sexy way.
I slided my hands up to her lower back and she started licking my ear. I moaned softly ahhhhhh....... and moved my hands up to her mid back. She got up and unzipped her jacket and removed it and again leaned on me completely. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhh................
Rahul was looking at us without blinking his eyes. Riya was rubbing her ass really hard on my dick. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhh........... I held her top and removed it she was wearing a dark blue colour bra. I kissed on her neck and slided down to her cleavage. She pressed my head inside her cleavage. I gave a bite with my lips on the upper part of her swollen boobs. She moaned a bit loud when i bit her cleavage with my lips. She make me lay down and increased her speed. She get up a bit and looked at me and put her lips on mine i was not ready for this kinda action. Rahul and preeti were also a bit shocked. I was horny at that time so i parted my lips and she took my upper lips and i took her lower lip. We both moaned in each others mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................
I tilted my head on the other side and licked her lower lip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I broke the kiss and whispered in her ear riya i wont cum like this, it will take alot of time. She whispered then what to do. I hold my breath and grabbed her ass with my hands and turned right side on the mattress and make her lay on the mattress and came on top of her. When i did that rahul and preeti were looking at me surprisingly coz they dint expecting this. I whispered in riya's ear let me take control and started humping her harder. She started moaning a bit louder and to shut her up i put my lips on hers so that her moans wont get out of the tent. She was sucking on my lips like a hungry animal. I put her one leg on my shoulder and gave few more thrusts and cummed. After cumming i laid on her for few seconds. Both of us breathing a bit heavy. Preeti and rahul were looking at us with their eyes wide open. I got up and sit on the side. Riya took her top and jacket and wore it. Riya said to preeti "I did it". Preeti said "Good". Then we all came out from the tent and went for a dinner. After completing our dinner we came back to our tent. Rahul and me were sitting few meters away from the tent and talking. Rahul said "How was the last dare". I said "Riya is good man". He said "Preeti is outstanding man far way better than riya". I asked "Why?". He said "Man the way she was giving me the lap dance i wasn't expecting this". I said "Yea man she is awesome". I sit quite for a while, and thought of doing something crazy and hot coz it was our last day here. I said "Rahul what if you get a chance to dry hump preeti again". He said "What do you mean". I said "Just answer my ques". He said "Man i wont loose that chance". I said "Rahul if you are ok we can dry hump preeti together tonight in my tent." He looked at me surprsingly and said "john what are you saying?". I said "Rahul i just wanted to try it, becoz when preeti was giving you a lap dance i got turned on while looking at you guys". He said "I can understand that". I said "I love preeti but i also wanted to try it". He said "What if she wont agree?". I said "She will "Dint you see the way she was giving you a lap dance, she was really into it". He said "Yea". I said "I think we should give it a try". He said "Ok". Around 12 in the night rahul went to his tent and came out after few minutes and said "Riya is sleeping". I said "Thats good, now let me go inside my tent". I went inside my tent and rahul was waiting outside the tent. I went inside i saw preeti was laying in her crop top and shorts. She was listening to songs on her phone. It was really dark inside and outside the tent. I lay beside her preeti said "Finally you are here brother, you took so much time". I said "Just talking with rahul". She put her earphones and phones on the side and came on top of me and asked "Is rahul more important than me?" and smile. I said "No baby not at all, You are my love". She gave a peck on my lips and we got engaged in a hot smooch. After few seconds later i said "Preeti i have a surprise for you, i hope you wont mind". She asked "What?". I said "Something special tonight coz its our last day here". She smiled and gave a peck on my lips and said "Then show me fast". I said "Ok wait a minute". I took my phone and messaged to rahul "Come in rahul and hug preeti from behind". I put my phone down and few minutes later rahul came inside and tucked the tent enterance. Preeti was about to look back to know whose that and in that meantime rahul hugged preeti from behind. Preeti was about to scream but i put my hand on preeti's mouth. I got up and whispered in preeti's ear "Dont worry baby its rahul be quite". Preeti put my hand down from her mouth and asked "What is he doing here and why is he hugging me from behind". Rahul broke the hug and i whisper in preeti's ear "Baby i told you about the surprise this is the surprise". Preeti said "What kinda surprise is this?". I whispered in her ear "Preeti today is our last day here and i saw you the way you were giving rahul a lap dance, you were really into it. And i know baby you can handle us both at the same time. I want to try something different this night so i called rahul". Preeti was still sitting in my lap and rahul was sitting behind her. Preeti kept quite for about a minute i asked "What happened?". She took a pause and said "Is that what you want?". I asked "Dont you want this?". She kept quite, i said "Your silence is saying everything". While saying this i hold rahul's hand and put it on preeti's waist. Rahul put his both hands on preeti's waist and started caressing her. I got up and put my hands on preeti's ass and started kissing her neck. Rahul also came closer to her and touched her chest with her back and started kissing on the other side of her neck. Preeti let out a soft moan and put her hands in our hair and started caressing them. Preeti started moving her ass in my lap while we were kissing her neck. I was squeezing her ass gently while kissing her neck. I felt rahul's hand moving upwards on her tummy. Rahul kept her hands just below her boobs while kissing her neck from behind. Preeti left my hair and put her both hands on rahul's hands which was on her tummy. I laid down on the mattress and preeti was sitting on my crotch. Our eyes were got used to the darkness now. We can see each other comfortably now. While laying down on the mattress i saw rahul was caressing her tummy and was kissing her neck wildly from behind. Preeti started moaning softly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................
Rahul pull the strap of her top down from her shoulder and kissed her shoulder. Preeti held is head with her right hand. Rahul was kissing and biting her shoulder gently. I put my hand on her waist and started moving her over my crotch. Preeti was getting a double pleasure at the same time. Rahul pull the other strap down from her shoulder and did the same with the other shoulder as well. I put my hands inside her top from below and caressed her navel. Preeti's breathing got really heavy at that time. I saw that preeti's one hand is still on rahul's hands which was on her tummy. I hold her hand with my hands and put it away from rahul's hands. Rahul immediately moved his hands on her boobs and kept his hand on her boobs. Rahul waited for few seconds and slightly pressed her boobs while kissing her shoulder. Preeti let out a moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
And she moved her ass a bit hard on my crotch at that time. Rahul was pressing her boobs gently while kissing her neck. Rahul moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ gosh preeti you got big boobs and kissed her neck. I held preeti's top from below and pulled it upwards and caressed her navel a bit harder. Preeti was breathing really heavy coz rahul and me were enjoying every inch of her body. Few minutes later i saw rahul told preeti to get up. Preeti got up and rahul turned her to his side so that she can face him. Now preeti's big ass came into view. Rahul hugged her and his chest touched her boobs. Preeti hugged back rahul with equal passion. There was so much heat build up between us. It looks like this night is not going to end so soon. Rahul held preeti's top from below and pulled it upwards rahul is trying to remove her top. But preeti held his hands and stopped him. I held preeti's hands and put it away from rahul's hands so that he can easily remove her top. Rahul removed her top completely. When her top removed completely preeti hugged rahul tightly, rahul hugged her back. He was feeling her smooth and toned bacPrk. He moaned ahhhhhhhhh.......... gosh preeti your back is so smooth. Preeti was caressing his hair while hugging him. Preeti started going up and down on my dick while hugging rahul. Rahul was kissing on the side of her neck. I saw rahul was parting her lips really wide to kiss her neck passionately. With every kiss of rahul preeti moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhh................ ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................
Rahul seems really hungry for preeti and preeti was also enjoying this. Few minutes later rahul make her lay on me and came on top of her and started kissing her neck passionately. Preeti was caressing her hair while hea was eating every inch of her neck. I held her waist and started moving my hips Preeti's big ass was crushing on my dick coz of the weight of the rahul over preeti. Preeti was laying on me and rahul was laying on preeti. Rahul move down to her cleavage from her neck and licked the line of her cleavage. Preeti moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................ ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......................
Few minutes later i heard both of them kissing. I really wanted to see how they were kissing. So i told them to get up a bit and laid down on the mattress. They both did the same what i said to them. They laid beside me and i was looking at both of them. I saw rahul kissing preeti really passionately and hard. He was taking her both lips in his mouth. Parting his lips wider and wider to suck those thick and juicy lips. Preeti and rahul was moaning each other in the mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... ummmmmmmmm..........
After few minutes of a hot kiss rahul came down to her neck and started kissing her neck like an animal. Now i sit on the side and was looking at the whole scene. Preeti was also enjoying the animal of a rahul. Rahul move down to her cleavage and started biting with his lips on the upper swollen part of her boobs. Preeti was pressing his head more n more inside her cleavage. Preeti held his t-shirt from below and removed it. Now rahul's bare chest crushed preeti big and milky boobs over her bra. I was enjoying all the scene in front of me. Few minutes later rahul turned preeti and make her lay on her stomach. Rahul started kissing her sliky smooth back and started palying with her bra strap on her back. Rahul unclapsed her bra and kissed at the point where her bra strap was. Rahul turned preeti again and make her lay at her back. Rahul put his lips on her neck and moving down slowly and kissing every inch of her neck. When rahul reached at her cleavage rahul opened her mouth and held her bra between her teeths and pulled it off from her boobs and threw it on the side. Preeti covered her boobs with her both hands. Rahul was looking at preeti with her hands on her boobs. I came close to preeti and removed her hands from her boobs. Her big firm boobs came in the view of rahul. Rahul looked at her boobs like a thirtsy person look at the water. There was a shine in rahul's eye when he was looking at preeti's boobs. Preeti's boobs were going up and down when she was breathing heavy. I saw rahul likced his lips with his tongue while looking at her big boobs. I was enjoying all this so im not taking much part in the act. Rahul leaned over preeti and took her left boob in her mouth. Preeti moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
and held his head with her both hands. Rahul pressed her nipple between his lips and pulled it while sucking. Preeti moaned a bit louder when he did that. I can understand the feelings of rahul coz i know how tasty preeti's boobs are. Rahul pinned down both her hands abover her head and continues sucking her boobs. He was sucking both boobs equally. Preeti was moaning continuously ahhhhhhhhh..
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
I saw rahul was eating her boobs like a hungry animal eating food. He knows that he will not get another chance to suck those lovely pair of boobs. After eating her boobs for about 10-15 minutes. He went down to her navel and licked it for few minutes. Rahul parted her legs and adjusted himself in between her legs. Rahul was ready to dry hump preeti. Rahul leaned over her completely and put his lips on her neck and started moving his hips. With each thrust he parted his lips wide to kiss her neck. He was kissing her neck and thrusting her in a rhythm. Preeti started moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................
While moaning preeti looked at me. I bent down and whisper in her ear "Are you enjoying?". She said while moaning "ahhhh yeasss......"
I kissed her forehead and she whispered in my ear "But you got bigger dick than him". I put my lips on preeti's when she said that. Rahul increased her speed a bit faster. Preeti started moaning in my mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................
I broke the kiss and saw that rahul removed his shorts and put his hands on the button of her shorts. Preeti stopped him from unbuttoning her shorts. Rahul looked at me, i said rahul to move back. Now i came in between preeti's legs and leaned over her completely with her right leg on my shoulder and started thrusting her. Suddenly preeti started moaning louder than before. I whispered in her ear "What happened babe?". She said "Gosh brother you know how to fuck ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......". I started biting her neck while thrusting her hard. Rahul was watching us and removed his underwear and started stroking his dick. I put my lips on preeti's lips and put my hands on her shorts button. I unbuttoned her shorts and she dint stop me. I started pulling her shorts down she lifted her ass up so that i can remove her shorts easily. I removed her shorts completely and threw it on rahul. Rahul sniffed her shorts and started stroking his dick harder. I looked at rahul at signaled him to come. I rolled to the right on the mattress and make preeti lay over me. Rahul came behind and adusted his dick between preeti's butt line and laid over her and started thrusting her. Now i was thrusting preeti from down and rahul from up. Rahul and me both of us thrusting preeti hard. Preeti was moaning like hell at that time. She put her lips on mine so that her moans wont go out from the tent. Rahul was biting her neck from behind while thrusting her from behind.
Rahul held preeti's hair with one hand and was thrusting her harder. Rahul moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........... fuckkkkkkk.......
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. Few minutes later rahul got up and preeti lay down beside me. I said "rahul let me cum first" he said ok. preeti laid down on her back on the mattress i came in between her legs and removed my shorts and underwear and put her right leg on my shoulder and started pumping her harder. I locked her lips with mine and giving her harder strokes. Few minutes later i gave her really hard strokes and cummed all over her panty and laid down beside her. Rahul looked at me and came towards preeti. But instead of coming between her legs he sit down over her waist and put his dick on his lips. I looked at preeti, she looked at me and i said "Go on preeti, show him your skills". Preeti opened her mouth and he slided his dick in her mouth. When his dick entered her mouth he moand ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...................... fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk............................... The way rahul maoned it shows that he will cum quickly. Rahul put his both hands above her head on the mattress and started fucking her mouth. Rahul's moaning was getting louder and he gave few deep strokes in his mouth and sprayed all his cum in her mouth. Rahul laid on the other side and was breathing heavy. He said "I never got such a hot Blowjob before". I smiled and preeti spit out all the cum on a tissue paper and washed her mouth. We took preeti 1 more times that night.

CHAPTER - 27

I woke up in the morning and saw that rahul was hugging preeti from behind while sleeping. Preeti was also sleeping. Preeti was sleeping between rahul and I. Rahul's right hand was on preeti's bare waist. I saw that all our clothes were kept on one side. Rahul's dick was touching preeti's ass crack over her panty. I took my clothes and wore. I came out from the tent and looked at the beautiful view in front of me. Its been a long time i was looking at the beautiful sunrise. The weather was quite chilly but the sun rays was giving a warm feeling in that lil bit chilly weather. I sit down on the grass and was looking at the sunrise. Few minutes later someone touched my shoulder i looked back it was rahul. Rahul sit beside me and he took out a ciggerrate and lit it. While smoking he said "Man last night was awesome". I said "yea man". He said "John yr why dont you fuck preeti asap?". I said "I told you rahul that its not the right time". He said "I dnt know about what time are you talking, she was ready to get fucked by both of us last night". I said "Rahul you wont understand man, I love her, i dont lust for her, I know she is hot and beautiful and i got attracted by her beauty but as i spent alone time with her we fell for each other. We are in love with each other". Rahul said "Ok bro i understand, but dont let her go without fucking her once, I mean to say that fuck her once before her marriage, later who knows you will get a chance or not and you have a right to fuck her before her husband that's my personal thinking coz if every brother's right is to protect their sister, if on rakhsabandhan every sister tie rakhi on brother's wrist and brother promise her to protect her and also give them expensive gifts i think they should have given a chance to enjoy their sister's body before their marriage. Coz its not all the time brother has to make promises and give them expensive gifts, i think its sister's duty also to take care of their brother to make them feel happy, to take care of their brothers when they are alone and even make them happy in bed". I took a pause and said "I think you are right rahul". He said "That's why im saying dont waste too much time". I said "Hmmmmmm".

Few minutes later we saw that riya was coming out from the tent and sit beside us. Riya asked "Where were you yesterday night rahul?". I said "Rahul was with me we both were drinking". I made excuse coz i dont want that riya will get to know what had happened last night. Few minutes later preeti also came and join us. Preeti gave a peck on my lips and said "Good morning" I said "Good morning". Riya looked at preeti for a while and asked "Preeti you seems sleepy, What happend?". Preeti looked at rahul and me. Then she said "Nothing im perfectly fine". Rahul and me looked at each other and got a relief. Riya doesnt know why preeti seems sleepy. Rahul and me dint make her sleep till late night coz rahul and me enjoyed her hot body till the very late night. Preeti was handeling us alone the two monsters who ate every single inch of her body so thats why she seems sleepy in the morning.
Riya looked at preeti's neck there was some bite marks on the side of preeti's neck. Riya asked "What's that". Preeti was about to say something but riya said "I got it" and riya looked at me and smiled. But she doesn't know that those bite marks on preeti's neck were made by rahul on yesterday night. We all got up and got freshed and went for the breakfast. After finishing our breakfast we took our luggage and left the place and reached my flat around 7:00 in the evening. We all were bit tired coz of the trekking and we all get laid on the same bed in my room. I asked rahul "when is your flight tomorrow?". He said "10:00 Am in the morning". I said "ok". We all took a rest for about 1-2 hours and then we ordered the dinner from a restraunt. The delivery boy delivered the food in 30 minutes and we finished the dinner. Riya said "Guys i want to sleep". I said "No probelm you and rahul can take this room and preeti and me will sleep in other room". Preeti and me came to the other room. When we were coming i heared rahul locked the room. Preeti asked me "Do you think rahul will let riya sleep?". I laughed a bit and said "I think riya will not let him sleep". Preeti laughed at it. We reached the other room and laid down on the bed. Preeti laid beside me and hugged me she rested her head on my chest and held my tshirt with her left hand. I was caressing her hair. I said "Preeti this is the best feeling ever?". She asked "What feeling?". I said "The way you are hugging me, it shows that you love me so much and i mean alot to you". She raised her head from my chest and looked deep in my eyes and gave a peck on my lips and said "I can do anything for you". I hold her face between my hands and she adjusted and came over me completely. Her soft boobs touched my chest, Her hair fell on my face covering our faces. We both were looking deep in each others eyes. I asked "Will you do anything for me?". She again gave a peck on my lips and said "yea bro and i mean it". I took a pause and said "Preeti i want to fuck you tonight and that too really hard". She looked in my eyes and took a deep breath when i said that. She said "Finally the time has come". She slided her hands on her shorts button and unbuttoned her shorts. I put my hands on hers and said "Babe im just kidding". She looked at me and put her lips on mine and took my lower lip and bit on it. I maoned in her mouth ummmmmmm.
She smiled and said "Kitna tadpaoge mujhe?". I said "Tadap to mai bhi raha hu?". We both were getting horny while talking at that moment. We dint know when we started using slutty langauge and that too in hindi. Preeti asked "Kis cheez ke liye tadap rhe ho?". I said "Wahi jo tumne shorts me chhupa rakhi hai" and smiled she also smiled and said "Mai to shorts utar rhi hu tum hi nhi utarne de rahe". I asked "Tum kisliye tadap rhi ho?". She took a deep breath and said "Tumhare dick ke liye bahut bada and mota hai". Coz of this slutty language in hindi we got really aroused. In between we were exchanging kissed aswell. Preeti was rubbing her whole body on mine while laying over me. I said "Say it in hindi na". She said "No". I said "Please jaan for me once". She kept quite, I gave a peck on her lips and said "Say it na jaan". She took a deep breath and moaned softly ahhhhhh and said "Tumhare lund ke liye tadap rahi hu". I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and gave a bite on her neck. She asked "Tum kiske liye tadap rhe ho". I said "TUmhari choot ke liye coz bahut tight hogi wo". She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................. She asked "Kya karoge meri choot ke sath". Now preeti is really horny and was using very slutty language. I said "Chatunga and chodunga bahut". She maoned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and
kissed me lips and i asked "Tum kya chahti ho mai kya karu?". She took a deep breath and said "I want you to fuck me". I said "Babe say it in hindi na". She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ............... and said "mai chudna chahti hu tumse". When she said that i put my lips on her and gave a peck on her lips. I asked "Kaise chudna chahti ho mujhse?". She was breathing heavy while talking. She said "Like an animal, Harder and rough". I gave a peck on her lips and said "Dont worry sister my big thick dick will fuck your pussy really hard that you will scream like hell." She gave a peck on my lips and said "When will the time come, im burning inside". I said "Sis i want you to burn like hell before i could fuck you like an animal, that day would be special for us. I hope i wont leave you unsatisfied that day". Preeti gave peck on my lips and said "I know that you wont leave me unsatisfied, just look at the size of your dick it will fit really tight in my pussy". I moaned ahhhhhhhh preetiiiiiiiiiii........................

We talked whole night like this giving small small peck on each others lips. Around 6:00 Am in the morning rahul knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door rahul said "Still sleeping?". I said "Yea kind off". Rahul said "Well riya and me are getting ready to leave for the airport". I said "Ok i will also get ready". Around 7:00 Am we left the flat i said "Preeti im going to drop them to the airport". Preeti was really tired and she talked with me whole night so she dint come with me. We reached airport around 8:00 Am. We sit and chit chatted for a while and then i left the airport. I came back to my flat. I ring the bell and preeti opened the door. As she opened the door I hugged her and put my lips on her and lift her up by her ass, she wrapped her legs around my waist and i closed the door with my leg and started moving towards the bedroom while kissing preeti. She was responding equally passionately like me. I love kissing preeti coz she match the passion that i have while kissing. She is as passionate as me. The way i eat and chewed her lips while kissing she do the same with my lips, thats why i love kissing her. I made her lay on the bed and came on top of her without breaking the kiss. We were moaning in each other mouth while ksiing ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
After few minutes later when we break the kiss, i said "Gosh i love you so much". She said "I love you too". We both decided to take a leave from the office. She said "Bro drop me to the PG". I asked "Why?". She said "as she has some work at her PG and she also want to meet amrita". I said "Ok" with an unhappy face. She noticed that and came close to me and gave a peck on my lips and said "Awww dont worry bro we will meet in the evening ok". I said "Ok" and some happiness came back to my face. After having few more hot and wet kisses with preeti i dropped her at her PG. She said "I will text you when to meet in the evening". I said "Ok". I came back to my flat after that. I was also feeling a bit tired and slept for a while. Around 2:00 In the afternoon i got up as my phone was ringing. I looked at it, it was mom's call. I picked up the call and said "Hey mom, Namaste". She said "Namaste beta". I asked "Howz dad?". She said "He is fine but quite busy these days with his work". I asked "Why what happened?". She said "May be he is going to get promotion in the future thats why he is working hard these days". I asked "Are you alright mom?". She said "Yea im alright". While talking to her it seems that there is something which is not right. But i dint force her to tell me what is wrong. We talked over phone around 15 minutes and then i hung up. I thought about mom what is going on with her is she alright?. I know she is hiding something from me. I thought not to think about it much. I opened my laptop and started playing fifa. After playing fifa for about an hour i thought of hitting the gym. I got up and changed my clothes and put my shaker and supplements in my bag and left for gym. I worked out around 1.5 hours in the gym. When i was leaving the gym i got a text from preeti. She wrote to meet her at the dinner around 8:00 Pm. I replied "Ok sis" with a flying kiss smiley.

I came back home and take a shower and rest for a while. Around 7:00 Pm i got up and started getting ready for a dinner date with preeti. I wear blue jeans with a white t-shirt and a navy blue blazer. Around 7:45 Pm i left my flat. I reached preeti's Pg on time and called her. I was waiting outside her society. I was standing outside the car and was waiting for her. Few minutes later she came and i looked at her. She was looking really beautiful. She was wearing a white colour suit-salwar with a dupatta. I was amazed that she looked even more beautiful in suit-salwar. She came close and i noticed that her suit has a really deep neck exposing her cleavage. I said "Looking killer sis".

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She smiled and said "Thank you my sweet brother". I opened the door for her and she sit inside the car. I droved to the Skky lounge for a candle light dinner. Skky lounge is a Sophisticated hotel rooftop with a stylish garden bar and a menu of international dishes. We reached the hotel and sit at our table.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preeti said "What a beautiful place". I said "Yea it is but not as beautiful as you". Preeti smiled, waiter come to us for our order. I ordered preeti's fav food with some red wine.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by John446 - 17-10-2019, 02:18 AM