Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
After such a hot blowjob preeti and me was laying inside our tent. Few minutes later Rahul messaged me to come out for a smoke. Preeti was laying her head on my chest and her eyes were closed. I woke her up slowly and said "Im coming in 5 minutes going to smoke". She said "Ok". I wore my T-shirt and shorts and came out from the tent. I saw rahul was already waiting for me outside. We went a bit away from the tent to smoke. It was really dark outside and in the tent as well. Its really hard to recognise a person from a distance in this darkness. Rahul lit the ciggerrate and said "What have you done john?". I looked at him a bit surprisingly and said "What do you mean?". He said "Dont be so innocent bro, i heard preeti's moanings". I said "First you tell me bro, finally your dream has come true, how was it?". Rahul said "Puch mat yr". I said "What happend?". He said "Yr it was outstanding, i dint know that she will be so hot in bed". I asked "What she did to you". He said "Everything bro, i fucked her nearly in every pose, and she was tight". I smiled and said "Bro its kinda different with sister are you agree on that?". He said "Definately bro, I dint enjoy that much with my gfs, I mean she was good in everything. The way she was maoning, sucking, smooching etc etc she was outstanding. And one thing bro she said she dont know why she felt so turned on while having it with me". I said "Bro same thing for her with her brother its kinda different feeling for her aswell". I asked "Best thing when you were doing with her?". He said "Man i loved that pose when her both legs were on my shoulders and i was ramming her hard, it was a deep penetration bro and the chhap chhap sounds were coming while doing that made me mad". I said "Yea bro i understand". He said "Bro she told me that no one had fucked her that hard till now". I laughed and said "I can understand bro it happens". He said "Bro it was awesome and it becomes true coz of you thanks for that". I said "Anytime bro". Then he said "What all you have done with preeti". I said "Bro i got brithday blowjob". He smiled and said "Wow bro was she awesome?". I said "Outstanding bro it was out of this world. She sucked like a pro". Rahul asked "Or kya kya kiya?". I took a puff of a ciggerrate and said "I licked her pussy". Rahul said "Fuck man really?". I said "Yes bro". He asked "Howz her pussy tastes?". I said "Bro i never licked that much tasty pussy before, she squirted on my face brother". He said "Fuck man thats insane". I said "Yea bro, she told me im master in licking". We both laughed at the same time. I took the last puff from the ciggerrate and said "Kal ka kya plan?". He said "we will go on trekking or something else". I said "ok". I took a pause and asked "Or kitne din rakhega riya ko apne sath bangalore me". He said "Yr ye mat puch i dont know, but jab tak bhi rahegi i will fuck her every single day". I smiled and said "Good, fuck her as much as you want till her marriage". He said "Yea". Then he asked "Why dint you fuck preeti? Isnt she ready for it?". I said "Bro agar sach bolu wo to kabse tayar hai chudne ke liye, But i dont think its a right time now. Preeti and me talked about it many times, we think that it would be too far for us coz we are brother and sister". He said "So what bro she is ready to get fucked by you and she is hot as hell why are you still not fucking her". I said "Im waiting for the right time, i dont want it randomly, i want it as a memory. I want that day to be special, i want that no one disturb us that day. I want to fuck her brains out that day so im waiting for the right time". He said "I hope that day come before her marriage". We both laughed at it slowly. Then i said "Lets go inside coz tomorrow we have to go on a trek". He said "Yea good night bro". I said "good night".

Next day i woke up around 7:00 Am in the morning. I looked at preeti she was looking so beautiful while sleeping. She was just sleeping in her bra and panty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at her face hair were coming at her face. I got up and put hair at the back of her ear. I gently kissed her cheek and said "Good morning sister". She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me she smiled and said "Good morning brother". She gave a peck on my lips and said "Its like a dream, i hope we could stay like this forever. I hope every morning you will wake me up like this". I smiled and said "Lets run together sis where there is no one knows about us". We both laughed slowly on this. I said "I also want to wake u up every morning, You were looking so beautiful while sleeping. I was looking at you when you were sleeping". She smiled and gave a peck on my lips and said "I love you brother". I said "I love you too my beautiful sis". And gently kissed her lips after few seconds later i was about to break the kiss but she held my hair with her right hand and started parting her lips wider and wider and coz of this i was not able to break the kiss, the way she was kissing me i got melt and started responding back passionately. She started caressing my hair while moaning in my mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
I got turned on and came on top of her and started kissing her back in full passion. I took her lower lips and sucked it with my tongue. She was parting her lips wider and wider to kiss me passionately. I parted her legs and came in between her legs. The way she was kissing me i got an instant erection my dick got hard and big. And i started pumping her over her panty while kissing. After few seconds later she pulled her panty down while kissing me and threw it away and then she waited for a while and started pulling my shorts down while kissing. I lift my ass up a bit and she pulled my shorts completely down. After that i leaned over her compeltey. My big thick dick was touching her clits. I broke the kiss and looked in her eyes and with my right hand i held my dick and rubbed it on her pussy. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... and closed her eyes. I put my lips on hers and bit her lower lip. Few seconds later i broke the kiss and looked in her eyes, i pulled back the foreskin of my dick and rubbed the inner part of my dick on her pussy. She lift her ass up a bit and hugged me tight and whispered in my ear put it in brother. I was controlling myself but she started biting my shoulder while hugging me tight and i was somehow loosing my control but not doing anything. Few seconds later she brought her left hand down and held my dick and started stroking it and after that she lift her right leg and put it on my shoulder and put my dick on the enterance of her love hole.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was about to say something but she locked my lips with her and dint allow me to say anything. We were kissing each other like hungry animal her one leg is on my shoulder and with her left hand she put my dick on her love hole and was kissing me. Then she slided her right hand from my hair through back to my ass. She applied pressure on my ass with her right hand. She wanted me to give thrust, but i somehow waited for few seconds. After that she spanked my ass gently to tell me to put my dick in her pussy. She was spanking and scratching my ass with her nails to provoke me to give a thrust. As im also a human being and i lost my control. So i leaned over her completely with her right leg on my shoulder. Her right knee touched her right boob coz i leaned over her completely. I slided my right hand down to my dick while kissing her. When my right hand reached my dick she left my dick and i hold my dick with my right hand and rubbed my dick a bit on her love hole. Few seconds later i adjusted my big thick dick on her love hole and locked my lips with hers tightly and gave a thrust. When i gave a thrust she bit my lower lip and moaned in my mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................. When i gave the thrust my dick dint get inside her pussy instead of it, it got slipped coz of the wetness of her pussy. I held my dick with the right hand and was going to put it again on her love hole but my phone started ringing and i stopped. I looked at my phone it was rahul's call.

CHAPTER - 25

I picked up the call, Rahul said "Hey bro are you guys ready for the trek". I looked at preeti who is looking at me while breathing heavy and said "Give us few minute will be ready". After that rahul hung up. I got up and said "Preeti what the hell was that, we were just about to have it, gosh i dont know, what if rahul dint call me i would end up putting it inside". Preeti looked at me and said "The way you made me wake up was so cute and the way you kiss me right after waking up was so intense that i lost control". I said "I can understand preeti, its not your fault. I know you waiting for that time even im also waiting for it". She said "Im sorry". I put my finger on her lips and said "Dont be sorry sweet heart" and gave a peck on her lips. I wore my underwear and shorts and passed preeti her panty and said "Lets get ready, im going for a shower and you too also come fast". After 30-40 minutes we all were ready for the trek. It was around 3 hrs trek. Me and rahul was in shorts and tshirt and wearing sports shoes. Preeti and riya were in sports bra and shorts. We started trekking towards the lake which is 3-4 kms away from our place. Preeti and me were walking behind Rahul and riya. I looked at preeti and said gosh preeti "You are looking bomb shell". She said "Thank you so much sweet heart". While walking i was touching preeti on her waist and ass. She smiled while looking at me whenever i touched her. After covering half of the distance we decided to take a bit of rest. So we all sit together and started talking. Riya was looking at me in a suspicious way, coz she knew what had happend between Preeti and me. We all four knew what happend last night. Finally riya broke the silence and said "Guys we all know what happend last night". Preeti looked surprised coz she dont have any idea that rahul and riya knows everything. Riya said "So dont get embarrased no one knows here that we are brother and sister's". Riya asked preeti "So yesterday was your brothers birthday what you gave him as a gift last night". Preeti kept quite and looked at me i whisper "its ok preeti". Preeti was quite then riya said "Preeti your swollen lips shows that your lips were busy in something nasty last night" And she laughed a bit and rahul and me managed to smile. Preeti took a pause and said "Yes my lips were busy". Riya asked "Busy as in". Preeti looked at me and then at riya and said "Yesterday was the special night so i gave my brother a birthday blowjob". Riya make a slight noise wooohhhhh, riya asked me "Was preeti good at blowjob". I said "She was outstanding, i never got such an intense blowjob before". Riya smiled and said "Yea her swollen lips saying all the story". Then preeti asked "How was your last night riya?, i heard you moaning". Riya said "Rahul fucked me like hell yesterday night and he is quite good in bed". Preeti said "Yea good for you guys". Rahul asked "John did you fuck preeti last night?" He knows that i dint fuck preeti last night but he asked in front of riya again. I said "No rahul coz it would be too far". Riya said "Really". I said "yes because i love preeti and i dont wanna hurt her. I wont do anything which hurt her, i love her more than my life". Preeti looked at me when i was saying all these and i looked at her after that. I saw lil bit of tears in preeti's eyes. And she was smiling and blushing at the same time. After few minutes of talking we again started walking. While walking preeti held my hand tightly and i kissed her cheek and said "I love you". She said "I love you too". After walking some more time we reached a place where there are lot of rocks. We have covered almost more than half of the distance. Rahul and riya was walking in front of us. Preeti stopped me i said "What happend". She said "Riya you guys go im bit tired we will be there in few minutes". Riya said "Its ok preeti we are waiting here". Preeti then took me behind one of the rock. I was about to say some thing but she locked her lips with mine and i got melt in her lips ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................. i started kissing her back with full force ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................... preeti pushed me against the rock and kissed me passionately. I lift her up and started kissing her more and more ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. we both were moaning in each others mouth. After few minutes later preeti stopped and said "Sorry coz i was not able to stop myself to kiss you". I wiped my lips and said "Are you alright preeti?". She said "All the things you said to riya that you love me a lot, i wanted to kiss you right there but i somehow stopped myself". I gave a peck on her lips and said "Anything for you my darling sis". After few more kissing we came out behind the rocks and were going forward. We were not able to find Rahul and Riya. Preeti was walking behind me and i was walking a bit ahead of her. I looked here and there for rahul and riya but dint find them. After walking few more meters there was a rock, i reached at the rock and looked behind it my eyes got widened. I saw riya was sucking rahul's dick. Rahul was holding her hair and riya was moving her lips up and down on his dick. I got back and looked at preeti, she was about to say something but i told her to keep quite and put my hand on her mouth. She slowly put my hand away and asked "What happend?, Where is rahul and riya?". I hold preeti's hand and took her a bit away from the rock and said "They are busy in something behind that rock". She smiled and asked "What are they doing?". I said "Riya is giving him a blowjob". Preeti smiled and asked "Do you also want it?". I looked in preeti's eyes and smiled and she got the answer. She held my hand and took me behind one of the rock and make me stand against the rock and kneeled down. She pulled down my shorts and underwear and held my dick. I said "Preeti we dont have enough time do it fast". Preeti said "Dont worry brother let me see for how long you can hold it". She took it in her mouth and i closed my eyes and moaned slowly ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............
She started moving my dick's shaft up and down with her lips. From the starting itself she was deepthraoting. Her nose was touching my belly when she took the whole dick in her mouth. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk................ sissssss..............
I hold her hair with my right hand and started pushing my dick deep in her mouth. She was choking in between but not stopping at all. When she took deep in her throat i moaned a bit louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................ her throat was so warm and it feels like my dick was burning inside her throat. She took it out and started stroking it with her right hand. I said "Fuck preeti you are doing so good i dnt think i can hold it longer". She spit a bit on my dick, my dick was really very wet by her saliva. She took it in her mouth again and after few minutes later i said "Fuck preeti im cumming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........." and i shoot my cum in her mouth. I moaned louder when i cummed in her mouth my whole body got shivered coz of such an amazing blowjob. Priya spit out the cum from her mouth. I gave her the water bottle to wash her mouth. She washed her mouth and got up and said "How was it? I told you lets see for how long you can hold it". I said "Sis agar is tarah se Blowjob dogi to koi bhi ni tik payega der tak". I winked at her when i said that.

After having an amazing blowjob preeti and me went back and saw rahul and riya was waiting for us. We finished our remaining distance. All of us were really tired coz of the trek. It was around 5:00 Pm in the evening. Rahul and me went to talk to one of the man working on the camp site. He guides us to our tents. We put the luggage and came out and sit outside our tents. We all decided to eat something first coz we all were very hungry. We went to the cafetaria and eat the food and came back. After that we all took a nap for about 2 hours coz all were very tired. Around 8:00 Pm in the night we all were sitting at a lonely place and were talking about random stuff. We all have changed our clothes coz it was a bit chilly in the night. Im wearing lower and T-shirt and a slim jacket over it. Preeti changed in her yoga pants, top and slim jacket. Rahul was also in lower and jacket and riya was also wearing the same clothes as preeti. Riya said "Lets play truth and dare". Everyone said "yea sure, it would be fun". So riya said "Everyone will get a chance to choose truth and dare no spinnig of bottle, we will play turn wise". We all said "Yea sure". So it was rahul's turn, he chose truth. I said "Let me ask him". I asked "Rahul have you ever fucked any girl imagining riya". Riya gave a sharp look to me but i smiled. Rahul also smiled and said "Yea", and he said about the first time he got feelings for riya and fucked a girl imagining riya. Now it was my turn, i chose truth. Rahul asked "Tell me the first time u sniffed preeti's panty". I took a deep breath and preeti was looking at me. I looked at her and then at rahul i said "When preeti shifted to mumbai and lived with me and ritika, It was by mistake i was alone and was horny and saw a used panty in the bathroom, i thought it was of ritika but i got to know it later that it was preeti's". Rahul said "Did you find any difference?". I said "What difference?". Rahul said "Like smell wise or anything else". I said "Yea". Rahul said "What?". I said "Well when i first sniffed preeti's panty the smell from her panty hit my mind straight. I thought it is kinda different, it was way more hotter than ritika's". Preeti looked at me when i said that and i looked at her. Riya was smiling when i said that. Now it is preeti's turn, preeti chose truth. Riya asked "Tell us the first encounter with john". Preeti took a deep breath and said "It was a neck kiss for few minutes in my bedroom". Riya said "ok". Now its riya's turn. Riya chose truth. Preeti asked "Do you think rahul has a chance to fuck you after your marriage". Riya said "Well im not sure it depends on the situation, if we got a chance then yea for sure rahul has a chance". Its Rahul's turn, rahul chose dare. Preeti said "Let me give him a dare". Preeti said "Twerk in only your underwear". Everyone started laughing except rahul. Rahul said "ok". So he put off his clothes and started twerking. He did it for 1 minute. Now it was my turn,i chose truth. Riya asked "From how long you have feelings for preeti, like sexual feelings". I said "Its been a long time", Riya asked "Tell us about the first time you looked her in other way". I said "When i met her after a long time after completing my engg, i came home and she came into my room with that tight formal shirt and tight black trousers. When she was leaving my room i looked at her swaying ass and thought fuck she is hot". Its preeti's turn, she chose dare. Riya said "Give a lap dance to rahul". Preeti dint say a word for dew seconds. Then riya said "Kya hua himmat nhi hai" she teased preeti. Preeti looked at her and said "Ok, but there are people around us so if you dont mind can i give him inside the tent you guys can watch sitting outside". I looked at rahul he seems really happy coz he is going to have a lap dance from preeti. Preeti and rahul went inside the tent and preeti told rahul to sit. Then preeti came closer to him and turned her back towards her and make some sexy moves with her ass in front of rahul. Rahul's mouth was opened coz of this. Preeti slowly sit down in rahul's lap. Rahul let out a breath when preeti sits in his lap. Preeti bent forwards and moved her ass in his lap. Rahul was sitting and was looking at preeti's big wide ass. Few seconds later rahul put his right hand on preeti's right ass cheek. Preeti turned her face back and looked at him. Rahul looked in preeti's eyes. Preeti sit straight and leaned her back on rahul's chest while grinding her ass in his lap. Rahul slided his hand to her navel and pulled her towards him. Preeti leaned her head on his shoulder and rahul was sniffing her hair while moving his hands on her flat tummy. Rahul put her hair side from her left hand and rubbed her nose on the side of her neck. It was looking like rahul was enjoying every second of it. Preeti's eyes were half closed it seems she was also liking it coz it all was happening infront of his brother and maybe it turned her on a bit. Rahul slided his hands just below her boobs and grabbed her tightly. Preeti put her right hand in his hair and rahul was rubbing her nose on the side of her neck. Preeti moved her ass in a circular motion and coz of this rahul let out a soft moan ahhhhhhhh baby...... Few seconds later preeti got up, when she was getting up the swollen parts of her ass touched rahul's lips. Preeti turned and face towards rahul and sit in his lap facing him. Both of them looking in each others eyes. Preeti hold both the hands of rahul and put them on the either side of her ass. She put her arms around his neck and started moving her ass too and fro. Preeti leaned forward a bit and touched her forehead with rahul's and asked u like it baby. Rahul moan yeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................. Preeti's big ass was working great on rahul's crotch. She then slided her hands from his neck to his hair and clutched them. She pulled his head back with his hair and increased her speed a bit. Rahul was gently squeezing her ass while she was moving her ass too and fro. Preeti left rahul's hair and hugged her tightly rahul slided his hands from her ass to upwards till her mid back. Riya and Me were looking all the scene with our eyes wide open. Rahul was looking really horny at that time. Then preeti pushed him back and make him sit straight. Preeti looked in his eyes and unzipped her jacket and removed it. She was wearing a deep neck top inside which was of a thin material. She threw the jacket on the side and hold both the hands of rahul and pinned them above his head and started moving too and from again in his lap. Rahul maoned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. ahhhh.....
Preeti then released his hands then he leaned on preeti and hugged her while moving her hands on her back. He was feeling every inch of her back. Preeti hugged him back tightly. I saw that preeti's big boobs were crushing on rahul's chest. Rahul slided his right hand down on the lower back of preeti and put her hand inside her top. Preeti moaned softly ahhhhhhhhhhh........... and started moving a bit faster. Few seconds later i saw rahul clutched the top of her preeti from the down and lift it up. I thought preeti would stop him but preeti slowly broke the hug and make him remove her top completely. As rahul threw the top on the side preeti hugged him back. Rahul slided his hand on her sliky smooth back and moved his hands to the mid back. Rahul's fingers touched the black bra strap on preeti's back. He hold the strap and pulled it and released it. The strap hit at the back of preeti making sound thhap. Preeti moaned ahhhhhh..
and clutched rahul's hair tightly. Rahul now started kissing on the side of preeti's neck. I saw rahul was parting his lips wider and taking the sweet flesh of preeti's neck in his mouth. Preeti moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhh............... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... slowly.
Then rahul moved his hand to preeti's hair and cluthced her hair and pulled her head back. Rahul looked at her boobs it was looking like two big mountains in that black bra. Rahul leaned his face on preeti's neck and started kissing her neck. Preeti was moaning frequently now like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
They both enjoying that dare without any hesitation now. Rahul came down while kissing her neck and stopped at the swollen parts of preeti's upper boobs. I saw rahul opened his mouth wider and gave a deep kiss on preeti's swollen parts of her upper boobs. When rahul did that preeti moaned louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................... and came forward and hugged him tightly. Rahul started kissing her collar bone now and gently biting her shoulder. Preeti was moaning and she has increased her speed really fast now. I saw rahul was also moving his ass while sitting. They both were moving their asses in a rhythm with each other. When preeti lifts her ass rahul moved his ass down and when preeti moved down her ass rahul lift his ass. Rahul slided his hand on her mid back and hold her bra strap and started playing with it. While playing with her bra strap rahul was biting her shoulder gently and preeti was caressing his hair. Few seconds later rahul unclapsed her bra and coz of this the bra straps on the shoulders of preeti got loose and feel down from the shoulders. Preeti's bra was now hanging between rahul's chest and her boobs. If one of them broke the hug preeti's bra will fell down for sure. I looked at riya and riya looked at me. I gave a signal to riya to stop them with my eyes. I saw rahul slided his right hand to preeti's shoulder and pulled her bra strap down and was trying to pull her bra off from between them but riya said "Stop stop stop". They both stopped and looked at us both of them were breathing heavy.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by John446 - 17-10-2019, 02:17 AM