Misc. Erotica Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2
It was all wide awake when Kasturi had her eyes open. Raghu was besided her...sleeping against his chest. All his bare back lying on that white bed against her. Remembering the last night event she blushed red. She pulled up the shinny sheet over her and headed to the bathroom. Her legs were trembling as if they had no life left in them. Soon she was discharging...the jet coming out of her. 

While she was returning back to her room. She heard him. 
"Where are you going sweetheart ?" His sound muffled and growling. 
"We have to be in office in two hours...get going." She commanded closing the door back. 
She checked upon her daughter after putting on a gown. She was about to go to her school.
Sending her off...she came back in and took a long bath and readied herself.
Raghu who didn't wanted to go anywhere at all...too had got ready in the time. 

Back in the car...she sat at the back seat. She had been wearing a beautiful saree. 
"Come here baby..." He said getting inside the car.
"Get me to office." She commanded.
"Why do you always need to get me angry on you, I said get your ass here." He said in a hard tone. 
Kasturi moved...that was it. Her resistance gone in one scolding. 
"Good." He said slapping her ass hard.
She wiggled in pain for sometime.

She was back in her office. While she did the paper works he slept on the couch. Ordering food and energy drinks in between. She didn't liked it...his this behaviour but he possessed her favourite toy. 
She woke him up at around 3:00 PM and they headed off the building. Everything professional in the midway. He held her belongings and headed out. 
They sat next to each other and sped away. 

"You look really hot today." He complimented her.
She kept mum. 
"But I like more when you are not wearing anything." He said that with a wicked smile. Unzipping his fly out.
"Here...He is dying to burst in your mouth again." He said...shaking his woken up dick in his arms. 
Kasturi looked at him in frustration.
"I don't like when you make faces...I just want my every command fulfilled." He cleared himself. Kasturi lowered her head on his shaft. Spreading out her glossy pink lips on his dark throbbing meat.

He spent no time in undoing her blouse and bra. He collected her saree out too. 
"You like exposing so very much." He said out... grabbing her ass over her pink satin petticoat. Kasturi was moaning with muffled sounds. Soon the car came off road...the bumps made it harder for her. The cock hitting straight to her throad...making her gag.
"Ohhhh Good...you are such a great sucker." He let a strong moan out.
Soon the car came at a halt. He lowered her side of window. 

"Hello Saheb...what do you want ?" He said... looking at the perfect ass. Raghu had her hair grabbed and he had been pistoning her head up and down on his cock. 
"Get your boss here...say Raghu called him." He replied.
"Ummmm...Raghu nooo..." Kasturi said in muffled sound.
"Hello.... Motherfucker...who is she...fuck ?" She heard a pretty exciting raging manly voice following a grab on her ass. 
"Ummmm...Aahhhh." She let a sweet moan out.
"Just a sweet fling man... keeping your friend awake all night." He said chucking and both men high-fived.
"Well she must be...She looks such high class. Fuckkk...look how good she is with cocks." The man moaned for words. 

"So when is the wedding." Raghu asked.
"Don't know Man...It was just round this week but now its about 10 days late. But one thing I tell you...Asif is pretty restless. And I just fucked his fiance two days ago. I will get her well oiled before marriage...you know so he won't have trouble with new machine." The man chuckled.
They burst out laughing. 
"And how is your wife...does she still takes my name when you fuck her." Raghu teased him.
"Asshole....Hahaha...you will never change." The stranger said.
Slowly he started lifting off her petticoat. Kasturi held her palm on her ass to stop him.
"Ummmm...Noooo." She said pulling her head off his cock.
"Let him sweetheart...poor man just want to see whats underneath it." Raghu assured her.
There she was at the mercy of her own bodyguard that her husband put into... sucking his cock in nowhere and a complete stranger lifting off the modesty of her womanhood. 

Raghu got her hand on her back the stranger lifted her modesty up. 
"Fuckkk...She is so beautiful." He said in a racy tone... grabbing her ass cheeks. Kasturi liked being treated like that. He ran his finger tips updown in between her valley and lowered her panties. She swayed her ass in a seductive way.
"Told you...she is such a tease." Raghu said.
The stranger did her ass cheeks apart.
"Fuckkk...such great pussssyyy....so thick lips. Shit she is all shaved out here." He said dipping his one finger inside.
Kasturi let a sweet moan out. 
He took his finger out and sucked it off.
"Such a delightful taste..." He gasped "Have you licked her yet..." 
"No...not yet...I am happy fucking it." He replied.
"You are a complete shit....I wouldn't even mind putting my tongue inside her shit hole. Look at her class. I am sure its honey inside her." He said poking his finger inside her rear end.

Kasturi squealed...."Aaahhh...Not there pleaseee." 
"Shittt...she has a virgin ass too...fuck open the door." The stranger commanded.
"Easy Gaffur...she is not a cheap whore." Raghu screamed when he saw he was about to put two of his fingers inside.
There she came to put a name on him. Gaffur.
"Okay enough..." Raghu said putting her covers back. 
Gaffur grabbed her ass for the final time. Slapping it gentley.
"Okay...See you soon." He said.
"Bring her to the wedding." 
"Damn she will." Raghu assured.

He sped the car away.
Kasturi got back on her seat. Breathing heavy.
"What was that...what do you think you were doing ?" Kasturi said hitting him on his shoulders.
"Letting the world see your beauty....you were pretty okay with it last night." He said... showing her off her top and bra.
"Now get your mouth here and finish off what you have started." He commanded pulling the car back on track.
She started moving her head back and forth again.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kasturi : The Enchanting Scent Part - 2 - by rashmi_rathi - 17-01-2019, 08:34 AM