Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
The security officer officer who had come with him came inside the office now and told chaitra's father that one is the son of SP and the other is goon's son. He turned towards me and said sir, first only if you had told they were coming, i would have left, why unnecessary trouble for you. He wanted to return the money, i asked him to keep it and he left. Took a cd and added chaitra's father taking money first and then me taking chaitra, switched on the other system and put the cd and showed chaitra's father, it looked as though he took the money and sent his daughter, the ground under his feet collapsed, i told him, tomorrow morning this cd will be circulated in the state and also i will put the video on internet along with his address and phone number. He wanted to leave now, signalled him to be seated. After half an hour both ramesh and his friend came back. Unknowingly and unwantedly i had recorded their adventure in my system. Chaitra was still in the room.

Sp's son and ramesh both thanked me for the treat. They again asked any more problems, i said no. Chaitra's father kept the 10k on my table and wanted to leave now, chaitra also had dressed and came back and was looking ravaged. I told him to take 10k as i don't want any free services and thrust it in his hand. As he and his daughter wanted to leave, SP's son said wait and took out another 10k and he told ramesh to also pay 10k, thrust it in chaitra's father's hand and said you go now, she will come once we are satisfied. It was now chaitra's and her father's turn to fall at out feet, but now all three of us sent chaitra's father out without obliging. Ramesh shouted and said he wanted to harm us and when the tide turned he wants to fall at our feet and expects mercy. I controlled ramesh's anger and told him cool da. Her father asked when will she come, sp's son said as soon as all of us are satisfied with her. He left alone and was crying all along.

I gave a tight slap to chaitra in a fit of rage and she collapsed from chair, both ramesh and sp's son struggled to hold me and cool down. They asked me why unnecessary beatings and all, she will be here to satisfy you as long as you want. I told them send her away otherwise i might kill her in anger. They both took her along and said we will send her as soon as we are done and keep you informed before sending her back and bid bye to me. Looked at my phone, time was showing 12:00 am now, had over 50 missed calls, from parents, divya, vini, kriti, shamili and literally everyone. Called parents and told them was busy and will be back in sometime and left. Got lot of scoldings from everyone and when i finally slept it was 5am in the morning. Got up late and asked parents and divya to get ready and started to chidambaram natarajan temple.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 07:03 PM