Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Her father called after 5 mins and chaitra explained to him that i have recorded the video of us and will publish it. I snatched the phone from chaitra and put it on speaker and told her father come to office and we can do some settlement or go to security officer and i will ensure that the cd's as distributed in the whole state for free, it is your choice and cut the call. He still came with a single security officer inspector. Ramesh messaged that he will reach in some time. As soon as they came both of them started absuing me with bad words. I kept quiet and took them to office room and offered them chair. security officer officer gave gyan that i can be arrested on bang charges and also so many other charges and asked me to call my parents to office. Was terrified that he wanted to speak with parents. Chaitra's father said he has already spoken to ramesh's father and they will take care of me too later. I requested the security officer officer to help us in getting some settlement done as i don't want my family name to be spoilt. After requesting and pleading and literally falling at their feet, security officer officer looked at chaitra's father and said how much do you want to keep quiet.

Chaitra's father said 5 lacs and also salary from factory for 2 years comes up to 3 lacs and totalled to 8 lacs. We were haggering over the price and finally settled for 5 lacs. Told chaitra's father to be in the room and will get some cash i have in locker and also let me send off the security officer officer with his charges too. Chaitra's father left and sat in the room. Ramesh now arrived and along with him one more person. security officer officer stood up and saluted the other person, ramesh asked any problem da, security officer officer explained both of them what had happened, the other person told the security officer officer to go and he will take care of it. I took 5k from locker and paid the security officer officer even though it was unnecessary now, he thanked and said anything anytime and he will help and wanted to leave. Ramesh asked him to wait in the terrace. After he left, ramesh introduced me to the person along with him and said, he is the son of the SP who owns the college da and we were together and you sent the message. I thanked the SP's son for taking back princi as he was now related to me. He asked where is the girl now, i said in the next room.

He got up to go to room, requested him to sit for a while and took 10k cash, switched on the camera and went to room and handed it to chaitra's father. He said what only so much, you said now you will give 1 lac and are giving only 10k. Asked him to talk to security officer he had got. He went outside, i called chaitra now and told her, what ya, who asked you to dress? She was taken aback and shouted for her father, her father came near the door and i called ramesh and his friend and showed chaitra. The security officer who had come with chaitra's father told him leave her for now, when they are done, they will get her safe and sound otherwise as i told you earlier i cannot promise anything. Chaitra's father bent his head in shame and stood still. I pulled him to the side and let ramesh and SP's son go inside. Took Chaitra's father and made him sit on the chair.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 07:03 PM