Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Asked her 5 minutes and went and switched on the system and camera to the room. Came back to room but didn't lock the door. Asked her 2 minutes and washed reddy with soap and water. Chaitra had removed all the clothing from her body and was completely in her birthday suit. Went near her and she put her lips up, bent down a little and put my lips on hers and for the next 15 minutes or so was completely on her mouth only. She then adjusted a little and then pushed her delicate fingers on reddy and moved her fingers from tip to bottom of reddy slowly. She then pushed me back and went and sat down on the bed. I went closer and chaitra put her lips on reddy and then slowly let him inside her mouth, she sucked reddy for a while and i then pushed her on bed and went and lay next to her, then held her hips and pulled her over my face, her pussy had lot of hair, parted her pussy hairs with hand and she put reddy inside her mouth. Pushed my tongue on her pussy line and chaitra let reddy out and moaned loudly.

Held her pussy lips wide with fingers and then put my lips on her pussy mound and sucked it, chaitra had her first release of the day and i lapped up her pussy juices. She lay down next to me, i put my mouth on her nipples and pressed her boobs once, she held reddy in one hand and tried to pull me on top of her, put my hand on her hips and instead pulled her on top of me. She held reddy in one hand and put him on her pussy and then slowly moved down till he was fully inside her cunt. She then came down to my ears and whispered, i am going to make him cum, i just smiled and she got angry and said do you think i cant and pulled my hands on her boobs and started moving her hips up and down on reddy. I kept mauling her boobs and she kept pumping reddy, i let her boobs and then pushed my fingers on her pussy mound and in in the first touch itself, she released for the second time of the day. She hit my chest saying cheating, i said i only touched and you released, what else did i do, she said she was controlling to make reddy release. I turned her upside down with reddy still buried in her and kissed her lips.

Told her it is not in your capacity to come on top of me and make him release, removed reddy from her pussy and then took some oil and coated reddy and then put some oil on her bum hole, she shouted not there, i heard many people get hurt doing there. Didn't listen to her and coated her anus by inserting a finger dipped in oil, turned her on her stomach holding her legs and asked her to be on her knees and hands, she agreed and said slowly as i am afraid. Kept reddy on her bum hole and held him in one hand and then held her hips tightly in another and gave a push, reddy went in a little, adjusted her hips a little and then gave another push and reddy had cleared all the barriers of her anus and was buried by half, moved slowly till he was buried completely and chaitra's eyes had tears. Let her bum hole get adjusted to reddy's intrusion and put a finger in her pussy and moved it for sometime and chaitra had forgotten her pain now and started responding, held her hips and pulled reddy a little and then moved him inside back.

Asked her how is she feeling now, she said simply superb, i held her hips and banged till reddy was about to release. Chaitra released before me and asked how much more time you need, told her 5 more minutes, she pulled her bum front and let reddy out and then turned on bed and said pour here only pointing towards her pussy. Reddy was almost ready to release and on finding the right place to unload, he let out load after load after load and chaitra's pussy was dripping reddy's potions. We both lay down on the bed for sometime and after regaining her senses chaitra said this is the best sex she ever had and stopped. I asked her and what chaitra, she took her cell phone and called her dad and said bring the security officer dad it is done.
__
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:49 PM