Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Said hi to chaitra, she wanted to go to office room, remembered aunt was not properly dressed. Asked chaitra, what were you doing, she said she prepared a ppt on the stock and supply and market trends for our products. Asked her to show me and she was very enthusiastic about the ppt and explained in detail what she felt and the reasons for the same. Felt factory is going to grow only from now on. Aunt came out now properly dressed, told aunt to collect the presentation and take a copy and give it to me later tomorrow, aunt just nodded her head. Told chaitra good work keep it up and left. Received a call as soon as reached near bike, it was a new number, said hello and chaitra asked if i can drop her on the way, kriti was waiting there and reddy had not released in any hole from long time and this girl wanted drop now. Couldn't say no to her and asked her to come soon. She was going on and on about work and things and i was least interested. Dropped her near the entrance to the area, she asked why here only sir come home, i told your father will not like me coming home and i dont usually go to anyone's place if i am uninvited. She said it is my home too and i am inviting, told her it is her father's house and if she was married and had invited then i would accept her proposal. She said then coffee somewhere, i told her i am having some work today, shall we catch up tomorrow. She was adamant on coffee and said shall i call your friend deepa too if you are feeling shy to come with me alone. I agreed as she was pestering me too much. Called kriti and told her to leave as it was getting late, she said sir i can wait no problem. Told her its ok go home, if there is anything i will call you.

I could feel her disappointment in her voice only. Cursed my fate and asked chaitra where to now. She said anywhere i feel like, told her your treat and your choice, she said coffee day and i told her went there in evening only, she said then your choice, wanted to show her level to her and told her the only 5 star hotel in our city, she said she cannot afford it and i should suggest some other place. Told her the only other place i know is office which you came the other day. She said sure but let's take coffee from coffeeday. I agreed reluctantly. Drove to coffeeday and asked her to pick up something to eat as well. She asked cold or hot coffee, told her hot coffee. She ordered and took the parcel and we reached office, i took one smoke and lit it and asked her to give coffee and stumbled and a little hot coffee fell on her dress, she got angry on me and said if will leave now, told her sorry and opened the room and showed her bathroom door and said you can clean up there. She went in and cleaned her dress and came outside, still in anger, she said what if the colour stays and also where will i dry the clothes now, told her you can use the room for sometime. She said stay alone inside, no ways i get scared. Accompanied her to the room and she removed her salwar top and put it for drying, she was only in her black laced bra. Stared at her boobs for a minute and she recognised it and said if you wanted me you should have only asked why pour coffee on dress and spoil it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:47 PM