Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Dad called aunt and asked where she was and aunt said in my office, he asked her to come back to factory, aunt looked at me and i nodded my head, called ramesh in between his discussion with deepakka and told him to give accounts to aunt from tomorrow and also let aunt take care of accounts of agencies every weekend. Ramesh asked why sudden changes, i told him kriti is going to get more work as shamili is preg and don't know how long she will come and i want kriti to assume all the responsibilities of office from tomorrow. He agreed and went back to deepakka. Aunt left and asked kriti to tell her inlaws that she will be late today and pinched her hips. She said atlast you found time for your wife is it? i told her no ya, yesterday also he didn't get any relief and was occupied completely, what to do? Pushed my lips on kriti's for a second and told her to be prepared as soon as ramesh and deepa leave. She nodded with excitement. Deepakka and ramesh finished their long discussion and both seemed happy with each other.

Ramesh came and said i am sorry da i mistook you, only now did i come to know how you treat women and how much you respect them. I was surprised and asked what sudden changes in you, he continued, he spoke with deepa about me and she gave detailed description from her school days till now as to how much she loves you as a bro and like me too she has complete faith in you. It is good you told me to marry her, i cut him in between and said you were the one who wanted to get married to her, i was stopping you remember, he said you started if first, i said but you continued it, while we were arguing deepakka came and hugged me and said stop fighting with your machaa da, i kept quiet and he didn't care. Held both their hands and promise me that irrespective of what happens in future the three of us will remain friends forever, deepakka cut in between and said you two friends for ever but me his wife and your sister and gave a sweet kiss on my cheeks. I asked treat with both of them, both said anytime. Told them i need individual treat not joint as they are not yet married.

They both agreed. Asked him to drop deepakka home. Both of them left. Deepakka asked me to come home if i can find time. Told her going to factory to meet dad, told the same thing to kriti and asked her to wait for me. She said she has some filing work and told me to be back soon. Reached office and didn't find mom or divya in factory, found dad also missing and knew where he would be and knocked the mirror, dad thought fil had come and opened the door to curse that he disturbed, but instead found me standing there, called father in law too inside and found aunt in bed with her saree moved up to her hips. Asked them both what if i was doing it and they had found out, threatened them that i am going home to tell mom and mil about what they are doing in factory. Aunt rushed from inside hearing my voice and i saw her in disrobed clothes. Told fil to leave and asked dad what should i tell mom, he was feeling ashamed and didn't know what to do or say, he hung his head in shame. kept quiet for sometime and let him feel guilty a while longer. Finally when he wanted to speak, called fil also inside and dad started with sorry and won't happen again sort of stuff. Asked him what if someone else comes to know and our family name gets spoilt, or someone informs mom about it, he said sorry again.

Told him, make a small house outside somewhere and do it there and also warned fil that he make up with his daughter sooner maybe in a day or two. Told fil to go home and take sexy to my place and make peace with divya, he asked now only, i just nodded my head. After he left, asked aunt where are roopa and chaitra, aunt said she sent roopa for some outside work and she should be in office in half an hour. I asked what about chaitra, aunt said she has given her some stock taking work and she is downstairs. Told dad to make a room outside the factory where no one knows you or her and enjoy, what if i had done and you had caught me, he again said sorry, told him don't be sorry, from now on lets be clear, you won't come in my way and i wont come in your way and winked. He was surprised and asked you too, told him yes.

We agreed that whenever i was busy he would cover for me and i would do the same to him. Looked at aunt and told her you are our family bitch from now on and whenever either of us call you, you will please both of us. Dad asked why do you want old lady, you have better ones in your office right, i told him i am the one who broke her chasity, normally i don't share my women with anyone but with aunt i am making an exception. Looked at aunt and asked her what is her opinion, she said do i have a choice, told dad to increase her salary to 25k and also provide her a second hand car, told aunt to loose weight around her hips in the next three months and also learn driving as whenever we both call you will have to be there. I asked aunt are you happy now, she nodded her head as an yes. Thanked dad and was coming down when i met chaitra there.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:46 PM