Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
He asked then how come she kissed you? I asked him haven't you seen elder sister kissing their younger brothers anywhere, from the time i am in kg classes, she has been pulling my cheeks and also kissing whenever we meet irrespective of who is there, she has too much love for me as an younger brother as she is the only kid of her parents. She was my senior in school and it has been the same way ever since. Many people mistake that for some other relationships and misunderstand. That is also the reason i didn't want you to proceed in the morning. She and you both are my friends and i cant bear the hurt if either of you are hurt or get suspicion on each other. Time has not gone far and still you can cancel the marriage with her ramesh, i don't want you to get suspicion later or regret in your life. He said he will decide after speaking once with her. I agreed and we came to office, went in and introduced deepakka to ramesh as the guy whose parents had come to your home today morning and introduced deepakka as the girl i spoke about. Told them to go to coffeeday and have a chat. Deepakka declined the coffeeday offer and said terrace itself is sufficient, i sat down in office and they both were left alone in terrace.

Told kriti to call aunt and ask her to come to office immediately. Kriti wondered why i didn't call, told her just do it. She called aunt and asked her to come immediately. Aunt said sure and cut the call. Aunt came after sometime and i told her that i will send ramesh to factory daily to give accounts and also from this saturday have a look at labour and security agency details too and give me details on sunday every week. She agreed. Called kriti out for a smoke, aunt too joined, found ramesh and deepakka there and went to room. Kriti asked why suddenly changes, i told her ramesh was eying her and i had to do it. Asked aunt directly who was it yesterday, aunt understood and said your uncle, i said don't lie aunt i own the body and soul for whomever i hire to work and you lied yesterday. Aunt deliberated for sometime and i gave a tight slap to her imprinting my fingers on her cheeks. Aunt started crying and said it was your father, like father like son. Asked her what happened, she said your father wanted either me or your uncle to work in the factory and wanted to throw me out and the only reason he kept me is for fucking me.

I asked aunt didn't you tell him that i hired you, she said i told him but he said he is my son and i will tell him i let you go because it is not good for both husband and wife to work in the same office and you couldn't have turned him down, so let him have me, this salary is very important for my life, your uncle has so much debts that his salary alone cannot pay for it. I have been forced to become family whore because of getting married to your uncle. Joked that periyappa has still not had her, she started crying loudly and i put my hands around her shoulders and patted her head, once she sobbed down, told her will talk to dad and do something about it. Aunt said don't talk to dad, i don't want him to know about us, i love you dear and don't want anyone else to know about us. I asked her then how are we going to manage, she said weekend accounts i can give and also get what i want right, i just nodded my head.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:43 PM