Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Asked her to climb the stairs first, was smitten by her small ass movements, couldn't remove the eyes even after we had climbed the stairs, deepakka understood i think and she was somewhat consicious now with me. Time was 3:30 now and trading had just closed. Dropped her inside and introduced shamili and kriti to her and her to them, didn't tell anyone who she was. Both shamili and kriti were curious as to who the girl was. Couldn't help compare and deepakka was way beyond both shamili and kriti, it was like comparing aishwarya rai with mayawati and rabri devi. Deepakka was slimmer and more shapely than any other girl i had seen, way more beautiful than vini or even kalpana being atleast 5-6 years senior to them. My mind was getting obsessed with deepakka. Came out leaving her in and shamili followed and asked who is she? i said deepakka, shamili joked and said what da whomever you say akka he wants them and pointed to reddy. Told shamili, nothing like that dear. She pointed towards reddy and said then control him otherwise whole world will know that you are hot for her. Reddy came down by the time i finished smoking.

Ramesh also came up now. He asked whether i finished smoke and said yes, told him will wait here, give the accounts to kriti and come. He went in and found deepakka in shamili's seat and was probably stuck by her beauty, he gave accounts to kriti and came out. He asked me new hire, i lied to him yes. He looked at shamili and said he hires only beautiful girls. Laughed it off and then told him to find a good office space for my new office as i have told the owner that i will vacate this place by month end and also you too make an office as you are getting married now. Shamili couldn't believe her ears, she called kriti to come out and asked is he getting married? Ramesh said i have not seen the girl still and he with my parents have arranged for my marriage. Shamili asked when did you become marriage broker? i told her nothing like that, last night i went to meet my old school friend and he came and picked me up from her place, i joked and told him to get married to her and he and his family agreed to it, what can i do? he doesn't know to differentiate between joke and seriousness. Told them lets go to coffeeday, all of us together and called deepakka by her name.

She too came out and asked what is it, asked her if would mind coming to coffeeday with us, she said no problem da and pinched my cheeks in front of all. Ramesh came in his bike, kriti took deepakka with her and shamili came with me. All of us ordered cold coffee and i added cream toppings for all of us. Chitchatted with all and deepakka became comfortable with all of us. After coffee, shamili said i cannot climb the stairs again and will go home, i said no problem to her and got her a rick. Kriti said she will be in office for some more time as she needs to set accounts right and asked me are you coming to office? i told her yes in sometime after dropping deepa. Deepakka said i will wait for you in office what will i do at home, i said ok. Deepa gave a good hug in front of all and kriti took deepakka with her.

Had smoke with ramesh at the corner shop, after deliberating for sometime he told, even he will hire only girls for office work and said since you have hired a new girl can i ask kriti can join my office and start taking care of all the things there as it is growing and she has all the idea of what is happening, told him clearly no, kriti and shamili are the backbone of my office and can't afford to loose either of them. To change the topic i asked him how did you find deepa, he said she is out of his range and only casanova's like me can get her. Told him i am not casanova as you think, i am married da. He said still i hire only beautiful girls only and not boys or men. I again asked him how is deepa da, he hesitated for a movement and then said way too beautiful than anyone he has seen in his entire life. I asked him what do you feel about her? He asked why suddenly that question? I told him that deepa is none other than the girl i asked him to get married to. Didn't introduce you both as such so that she knows about our friendship and you will know about the girl.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:43 PM