Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Went inside deepakka's house after seeing ramesh's parents leave. Deepakka's parents were a little apprehensive about ramesh's father's details. I told them that i and ramesh are partners in 2 firms, one is security and the other one is labour contracts. Both the parents were relaxed somewhat, her father left for factory and told me to have lunch and go, i agreed. Deepakka's mom went to kitchen to cook for lunch and i was left with deepakka. She started saying, one time you met me and you already arranged a match for me, if it was anyone else i would have rejected but only because of you i agreed. I explained her what happened and she started laughing and told, even i or my parents have not seen the guy and i have also agreed to get married to him only because of you. Told her he will come to office in the evening and you should come and meet him there. She felt shy for the first time in front of me. Time went chitchatting with her and her mother prepared lunch for us. Had lunch and told them will now leave to office as it has already got late. Deepakka asked going to factory, i told her no akka, i have another office and factory is taken care by parents. She said wait let me also come and see what office it is, i agreed and she took another 30 mins to get ready.

When she came out of her room, it was like a lightning striking me, she had worn a white colour salwar which had silver colour embroidery all over the top, her hairs neatly combed and they were long like in hair oil advertisements, coming just above her knees, she had put her hairs in front of her dress, one small strand of hair was falling on her face enhancing her beauty. Her dress sat tightly on her boobs and her hips were visible slightly with the side cut from her salwar, she was milky white in colour and was looking like a real angel who was walking on earth. I was mesmerised with her looks and was staring, she didn't mind and came near me and gave two pecks on my cheeks and asked shall we go to office now. Took the bike out and she sat at the back sideways. she held my shoulders with one hand and we started to office. She was talking non stop all the way till office and i didn't even realise when her hair end had landed on my lap and was moving all over jeans. Only when i stopped near office and she pulled her hairs while getting down did i see that asshole reddy almost in saluting position.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:41 PM