Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Got up next morning with reddy up and ready, shook divya and asked her how many more days, she said one or two more days, showed her reddy and she started using hand and later put her mouth on reddy, after reddy released, she used her dress to clean up reddy and i had bath and was doing yoga in the balcony, saw two cars coming to halt in front of my house. Got a call from ramesh asking me to come down, i waved to him from balcony and asked him to come up. Woke up divya and asked her to prepare tea. Ramesh came up with his father and mother. Opened the door and welcomed them in, asked everything alright uncle. His father was somewhat not comfortable talking in front of divya, told him its ok, went to divya and asked her to go to parents place. After she left i asked uncle is there any mistake i did or anything wrong i did or he did pointing to ramesh? His father said, last night he came home around midnight and said he wants to marry one girl and you recommended her. I started laughing and told uncle nothing like that, i fired one person in factory and gave internship to his daughter to finish her mba, just opposite to her house one friend of mine from school deepa stays, happened to meet her after many years last night and told him jokingly to marry her, not seriously.

I really didn't know that he will take it so seriously, i am really sorry to trouble you uncle. I told ramesh, cant you differentiate between joke and serious words. Everyone was silent for sometime. Then i told uncle ignore this matter and i am sorry if i hurt you, it was never my intention. His parents thanked me and got up to leave, ramesh held their hands and said i also have to say somethig and made them sit again. He told his parents that i gave 2.5lacs to start finance business, now that finance business has touched 10lacs, then i told him to open a security and labour agencies and asked my aunt to help him set it up legally. He asked did you check accounts with kriti anyday? I told him no, he asked me why? because i trust her completely. He said call it co-incidence or trust or superstition, but whatever you told me has come true and i am very happy about it. He turned towards his father and said, first time in my life i have stood on my feet, our security agency is now getting calls from coimbatore and chennai too, i have hired about 300+ guys for it, lots of factories also now want contract labourers from our agency and we have already expanded from our town to whole of district, for him it might be joke but he is 50% partner in all the business i have.

He told his parents, whatever he tells as joke or anything for me it works out very well, please let us see the girl atleast first. His parents didn't know what to do and looked at me. I told ramesh, it was a joke da and moreover you know that i really don't want to play with any girl's life. She is 2-3 years our senior and also don't know if they belong to your community or not too. I will not support inter community marriages at any cost. The whole place became silent for sometime, even the outside noise was not heard by anyone of us. Finally ramesh's mother said, find out their community and if it matches then we will see. His parents left and i asked him to stay back. Went to balcony and both of us lit smoke, shamili came to balcony and waved at us and asked what happened any tensions? i told her no nothing like that.

Got dressed and wanted to leave, divya stopped us for breakfast and after breakfast she asked ramesh, any problem from him? ramesh said yes, divya looked at me, i showed ramesh and told her that he wants to marry someone he has not seen or even knows the name and he wants me to help him. Divya joked lucky girl, what if she is not good looking or has physical problems, ramesh said however she is he will marry her. Divya just kept quiet. Called kriti on the phone and told her will not come to office today and manage. Told ramesh to go home and i will think about it. Went to deepa's house and had tea with her. Asked community details from her mom and also asked for her horoscope if they have a copy. Deepa's mom gave one old page and said that is all they have and asked me to make a copy of it and give it back. Deepa's mom was very happy that i was going to look for her marriage.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:40 PM