Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Called ramesh and he was still busy so took a rick from home to college. Reached college and all my college friends asked for a party to be given for buying the factory. I didn't want to disclose that i owned the factory but the news had spread, so asked them to choose the place and we will go there. I invited a couple of lecturers who had our classes and all of us went to a nice veg and non veg restaurant. Called divya and informed her that having dinner with college friends and treating them as the news of factory has spread. She asked which one and i gave her the address. Lots of them assumed that my dad was a rich guy and i was spoilt brat of his, ignored them and everything went well and bill came up for 12k, i didn't have that much cash with me and called ramesh to see if he had any cash left with him so that he can collect it from kriti tomorrow morning, he said he just gave all he had outside and he will have to go home and get it and it will take more than an hour. Called kriti and asked her to pull out 15k from the card i had given her and be in the hotel fast. She came in 20 minutes and by then everyone had finished dinner.

Asked her to pay the bill and bid bye to all college friends. She asked me do you want me to drop you home? i was about to say yes to her and someone called sir from behind, i knew that voice but couldn't recognise the person. Said no to kriti and told her to leave. Then turned back to look who called, it was chaitra who had called. She came near me and said thank you, i asked her for what, she said for giving her an opportunity to complete her internship. I asked her how come you are here, she said she was going home after meeting her childhood friend and she happened to see me seated with my friends in the hotel so she wanted to thank me hence stayed back. She asked for my number and i gave her, she again said thank you sir, i said i am not sir, my name is keshav, you saw all my friends i believe and none of us are as educated as you are today. It should be vice versa and i should be calling you madam. She laughed and said still i had to come to you. I told her to ignore the office work after office hours. She asked family problem that you gave factory ownership to that lady. I told her no family problem, and that lady is none other than my mother.

I got some money in lottery and i picked up the factory on impulse, but factory cannot be run on impulse right so someone needed to take charge and mom and aunt decided to do it and dad took responsibility for production thats all. She said so you told them to hire me and they hired is it? i said nope, mom decided to hire you as the company name should not get spoilt saying they didn't honour the promises made whether done by us or previous owner, so she decided to hire you.She laughed and said so you are momma's boy. I just nodded my head in acceptance. We kept walking down the road and should say some spark got lit inside me. Dropped her home and her father came out and was fuming at finding me dropping his daughter home. I ignored and she waved bye to me. Suddenly heard another female voice calling keshu from behind, couldn't recognise it that instant but i had heard the voice before and so i turned and looked, one girl was waving her hand from the house opposite to chaitra's house. Walked towards the girl and found chaitra's father still standing in front of his door, i recognised the girl from my school days, she was three years my senior and her name was deepa, i opened the gate and she ran and came and gave two pecks on my cheeks and said how are you da. i said i am good and how are you. She held my hand and pulled me inside her house. Went in and she yelled for her parents. Both of them came from bedroom i guess. Her father cleaned a chair for me and offered it to me. Mother wanted to prepare coffee or tea, vanitha said tea ma. I was surprised that a girl calls me inside and her parents are not bothered about the guy.

Finally deepa's father asked me how come here sir, I asked do you know me uncle, he smiled and said this whole road knows you sir. I asked him how come. He said most of the people who work in the factory stay in this area and since everyone has seen you they know you too. I asked him so you too work in the factory. He said yes but was asked to quit this month end. I asked him were you in accounts department? he said no, he was production line supervisor and sunday he was home as his daughter was sick and by the time he went back there was some problem with machinery and someone else had rectified it, and new father had asked him to leave the job by month end. I told him will talk to dad and see what happens. Had tea and said thank you deepakka, she pulled my cheeks and said so sweet you still have not forgotten da. I said how can i forget akka, you used to save all your pocket money to buy me choclates in school. Her parents were somewhat surprised at it. Told them from my kg days she was my first friend in school and she used to give me choclates everyday in school till she left the school. I told her akka will come tomorrow as it has gotten late already and left.

Called ramesh and asked him to pick me up and gave address. He came to pick me up near deepa's place and chaitra's father was still watching me from the window, shouted at ramesh saying what da you take so much time to come after i call you. He said sorry da and bid bye to deepa and her family. After we left that area, asked sorry to ramesh and said that guy i fired on sunday you remember, he said yes, he stays in front of deepakka's house, was indirectly shouting on him da, don't feel bad. He said ignore da i will not bother whatever you say da dont worry, nothing will come in between our friendship. Jokingly i told him then marry deepakka da. He got serious and asked are you sure? I said yes jokingly. Dropped him home and came back. Parents and divya were furious that it was half past 11. Asked sorry to all of them. Then turned to dad and asked him to keep the machinery guy and not fire him and told him the whole story at deepakka's place. He was ok and said even he had thought of hiring one additional person if uncle or himself fall sick and since i told he will keep him. No session with divya also as monthly cycle in progress. Reddy didn't get any attention needed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:36 PM