Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Aunt said that she wanted to do her internship with factory and since the owner had changed and her father fired, will she still be able to do her internship and i clearly said no to her sir. Mom was astonished that her naathana called me sir, mom said you don't need to call him sir, you can call him keshav, aunt said outside office or factory i will but here he is the boss and if don't show respect others might follow me and it will be bad. I looked at mom and divya and said, that girl had come here today morning and requested me to give her a chance to finish her internship or else her mba degree will be jeopardy and since you both are going to take care of factory from today, i didn't want to make any decisions but keep you informed about what should be done.

Divya asked why did you fire her father, i said he threatned me and kriti the day we took the accounts books saying he is the senior accountant there and first we should take his permission before even if the owner is there, if i keep such attitude then factory will definately be under loss and all people will sit on our heads. Divya then said what aunt did is correct. I looked at mom, mom thought for sometime and said send her to office, we will take the interview and see what we can do. Divya looked at mom with question mark written all over face. Mom said, knowing that her father was fired for wrong reasons still she came to ask us for internship, either she is too clever or out to stand on her own feet, we will find out in office. She turned towards me and said send her to factory by 3 and asked anything else. I told her nothing else mom, will send her by 3 and looked at kriti, kriti immediately called chaitra and informed her to meet mom in factory at 3. As mom was leaving she said come to factory in the evening to pick me up, i just nodded my head. Mom, divya and aunt left in the car with divya driving.

Work got over by 3:30, ramesh came and gave finance accounts to kriti and all three of us smoked. He said he wants bike for some work and will give it back by evening, just then mom called and said come to factory. I asked ramesh to drop me to factory and then take the bike, he dropped to factory. Went inside and found divya already had left to home. Roopa and aunt were in the room prepared for kriti and shamili and dad, uncle and fil were on the floor. Mom said i have asked the girl you sent to join from tomorrow itself. Mom said shall we start for home, i said i dont have bike as gave it to friend and thought car will be here. Mom said she asked divya to go home as she wanted to speak with me. She said what is the dresscode for your office dear son. I said no dress code mom, mom said from tomorrow girls will wear salwars to office and ladies will get uniform sarees whether they work in factory or in office with blouses covering the whole back, if someone has a problem then they can quit. I told her as you say mom. She then added, i trust you and you should not break that trust son, i see only females around in office and i get scared that one of them might trap you.

I held mom's hands and said nothing like that mom, only roopa is not married and all others are married, if i have to hire ladies then only those who are married are hired and both the ladies you saw in office are also married, one is shamili you know and the other one is ex teacher of manjula akka's relative from her husband's side. I wouldn't hire anyone like that without checking mom. Mom was relieved to hear that i was taking precaution. She asked who takes accounts of that office, i told divya mom, she started taking interest since we picked up that land. Mom then asked what do you want me to do with the factory. I told her make it grow mom, it should stand so big that all our future generations should not work. Mom laughed and said is that your dream, i said yes mom. Mom said don't make anything so big that if it crashes then the whole family crumbles, make small small things but have many so that even if one does not give returns others should cover it and keep you well fed always. Always diversify and never put all the earnings to one place. I said sure mom and dropped her home and went to college
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:35 PM