Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Both shamili and shylu ran to the bathroom taking their clothes, i wrapped the bedsheet thinking will tell the maid to come later. Opened the door to find the girl from the factory, luckily kriti also came up the stairs just then, i asked the girl to talk to kriti as she is the manager here and locked the door again. Got dressed up and knocked the bathroom door, found shamili and shylu also dressing up, reddy was out and down by now. Told shamili and shylu to come after sometime to office, shylu said it has got late and she will leave for college now. Gave a goodbye kiss to shylu and asked her if she can come in the evening, she said she is already tired and will see but cannot promise. I left and joined kriti in office and just then the maid arrived, all 3 of us came out and i took a smoke and kriti too took one and both of us smoked, the girl was astonished but kept quiet. Maid cleaned the office and we went inside and then shamili followed us. The girl started, sir my name is chaitra and i am the daughter of the senior accountant of the factory, i cut her in between and showed kriti to discuss anything with her. Kriti turned and said, it is not something i can do, listen to her once sir, i turned towards chaitra now.

Chaitra said i am the daughter of the senior accountant of the factory, i cut her in between and said i cannot hire your father back, she continued, sir i know, but it is not about my father but about me. I turned towards her and she continued, sir i study in one of the top mba colleges in south india and my father forced me to take up internship with his factory only as it was the top name then in its field. I dropped off lot of campus offers for internship due to my father and on the day of my joining my father is fired and the owners have changed. That day i tried to speak with the other madam and she said she cannot help, took so long to find your office address and come here sir. Sir without the internship certificate my mba will not get cleared and i will be left out in the batch, please don't punish me for my father's mistakes sir. I looked at shamili and she said, as much as sir wants to help you he cannot, he just gave the factory to his family and has agreed to let them run it and the other lady you spoke to in factory is none other than his own aunt. Chaitra's face went down hearing it, i asked her to leave her number with kriti or shamili and i will see what i can do. Chaitra gave her bio data to kriti and left. Work started and the two girls were way ahead in punctuality and had already logged in and there was no necessity for me. Called divya and asked her where she was, she said almost leaving to factory with mom, i told her to come to office and then go to factory, she said ok and cut the call. Called aunt and she didn't pick up, called her two more time and still she didn't pickup. Messaged her to call back.

Aunt called back after 10 minutes, i asked her where she was, she said bathing, i told her to come to office immediately and cut the call. On a monday aunt was bathing after 10:30 in the morning, something was fishy and i could sense it. Divya and mom came in 15 minutes and then aunt followed. Looked at kriti and she ordered orange juices for all. First time mom had come during office hours, she saw kriti and shamili engrossed in their work, but also noted their dressig style, both of their sarees were below the navel and both their sarees were pinned to the blouse with one boob clearly visible. Divya asked where is roopa, told her that she works with aunt now and i don't know must be in factory. Aunt too arrived now and her dress was exactly like kriti and shamili's, saree tied just above pussy and saree neatly pinned with one boob clearly visible under the blouse. Mom didn't say anything but asked why did you call us here and asked aunt aren't you supposed to be in factory. Aunt said she came from factory only as i called and then bit her tongue. I asked aunt what the girl said the other day, she asked which girl, i said chaitra d/o ex senior accountant.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:33 PM