Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Left home and took a smoke packet and left towards office. Shamili and english madam were already waiting in the room. English madam was sitting on the bed and she felt shy as soon as i locked the door. Went near her face and shook my hips, madam understood and loosened the belt and let my jeans fall and then she pushed jockey down till knees. She held reddy in one hand and guided him to her beautiful lips. She then pushed her tip of the tongue and licked the tip of reddy, reddy started moving up anticipating her moves and madam understood and parted her lips and let reddy inside her mouth. Her saliva coated reddy fully and i held her head and pushed it forward, she took her head out and gasped for air. She started stroking reddy with her hands and then pushed her lips below reddy. She put her lips around the balls and sucked the skin below it. After 5 minutes or so couldn't control and pushed madam on the bed and lifted her saree and petticoat up till her hips, pushed her panty below and then pushed it using my legs. Reddy was beaming hot now and held him and parted her pussy lips a little and pushed him inside her pussy.

When reddy was settled inside her love hole, opened her blouse hooks and pushed my hands behind her to remove the bra hooks. Once the bra hooks were removed, put my mouth on her areola and licked it without touching her nipple. English madam moved her hips up and down and i understood that she was nearing and moved reddy in and out in tandem with her hip movement. English madam released in no time. Now shamili came near and asked shall i come up now, told her no sometime later. Asked madam how are you feeling, she said don't call me madam, call me shylu. I said shylu dear how are you feeling now. She said very good. Put my mouth on her other deformed nipple and twisted and sucked it a little and shylu was back in no time. Shamili said the clothes has arrived and shall i wear and show you. I told later dear. She said then what shall i do now. I told her then feed your milk to your sister. Shamili removed her saree from her shoulders and then removed her blouse and bra and knelt next to me and brought her boobs over shylu's face. Shylu started sipping milk from shamili's boobs and i started pushing reddy back and forth and in no time shylu released for the second time.

I again moved my lips on her deformed boob nipple and shylu let out the biggest moan of the day, if not for sound proofing the whole city would have heard it. Removed reddy from her pussy and shamili understood and got coconut oil and i applied it to shylu's bum hole, held shylu's hips with one hand and pushed reddy inside her, her bum hole was tight and it took almost 15 minutes for reddy to fully go inside her dirty hole. Held her hips with both hands and started moving reddy in her. She had another release and pulled her bum hole from reddy and collapsed on the bed. I asked her to turn around and she didn't budge, went on top of her and held reddy in one hand and parted her bum hole a little and pushed him inside. Shylu said it is paining, please remove it. I whispered in her ears, i am not done dear. She shook her hips indicating pain and i removed reddy from her bum hole. She took some coconut oil in her palm and applied on her back hole to sooth the pain. I asked her what happened? she said lots of friction now, you should have applied oil again. I turned her and wanted to mount her again, but she said she can't anymore as she is too tired.

I looked at shamili and she cleaned reddy with towel and put him inside her mouth and put him till he was buried inside her mouth. She then put her hands under reddy and played with balls for sometime. Pressure was being built in reddy now, pushed her head back and then went on top of shamili. She adjusted her saree and pushed her panty down and let reddy inside her. Reddy touched her womb and she got a little scared and asked me to lie down and she will ride me. I agreed to her and lay down next to her. She adjusted her knees around my hips and held reddy in one hand and guided him into her love hole. She then started moving her hips up and down, her boobs were jumping up and down with her every move. She started sweating and a sweat drop fell on her nipple and it shined like a dew drop shines with the first rays of the sun. I lifted my hand to touch her shining nipple and the door bell rang.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:31 PM