Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Told everyone at home that have some work outside and will be back in sometime. Reached office and aunt had already opened the room. As soon as i locked the outside door, aunt hurriedly removed her dress and i too did the same. Aunt coated reddy with her saliva and then took some coconut oil and coated reddy completely. She then went on bed and turned her bum hole towards me. I put reddy inside her and banged her till reddy released inside her bum hole. Got dressed up and sat on the bed and lit a smoke, gave one to aunt too and she rejected. I asked her what happened at factory. Aunt informed that the machinery got some problem due to maintenance guy missing and your fil rectified it in no time. your dad and him discussed the salary part and also that they are working under someone and if both of them work here, then only two of them can take care of all the machinery and your fil agreed too that they need to make the factory stand on its own without much outside support. I told aunt that me coming to factory will become difficult now that parents and divya are also getting involved and i will concentrate only on trading for sometime and you have to manage the factory fully. Aunt assured that i should not worry and she will take care of factory, she asked me what about me? I told her find some excuse and come to office sometimes and i will be here only. Factory was out of my hands now.

Went home and had dinner quietly. After dinner told divya that some office work with shamili and will be back in sometime. Knocked english madam's door. Shamili's mother in law opened and let me in. I asked for shamili and she came running once she heard my voice. We went to balcony and english madam too joined us. I gave update on factory to her, english madam was least interested and she recieved a call and went to a corner and got busy. Shamili said good dear, you can be with us all the time. I told her it was not that, i had made a place for us in factory and now we cannot move there. She put her hand on my shoulder and patted and said destiny my dear destiny. I told her i have already informed the owner that i will vacate the office this month end and there will be no place for us to be together. She said go home now it is getting late and we can discuss other things in office tomorrow. I got up to leave and then she suddenly held my hand and said sit for 5 minutes and opened her blouse, she called her sister and asked her to keep a watch over the balcony door as well as my balcony, she pulled me near and put her nipples on my mouth.

sucking her milk made reddy ready in no time. After emptying her boobs i showed her reddy, she said put it inside and be in office tomorrow, our families are here and you want to do dirty things, i told her you made him ready and you should take care of him now. I unzipped my jeans and let reddy out in the air. Shamili got up and then pushed her sister on the chair and told her take care of him as i cannot bend too much. English madam rolled her lips on reddy and took him in her mouth and i put my hand on her deformed boob and gave a small pinch. She pushed me aside and then looked angrily at me. I asked her what happened, she said don't do it otherwise it will become difficult for me to control and lots of people here. I asked her then come to office tomorrow, she nodded her head with a no and i pushed my hands near her boobs, she left reddy and said come early to office tomorrow and went inside. Shamili said put him in and i obeyed. Went home and found divya too unavailable. The worst night when reddy was left unattended.

Got up early and finished yoga, had breakfast hurriedly and left for office. Told parents and divya to take care of factory from today. They asked me what will i do, i told them concentrate on my trading work only from today. Left home and reached downstairs and found english madam and shamili leaving too. Winked at shamili and she blushed.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 16-10-2019, 06:30 PM